On December 7, 1941, a major part of the U.S. Pacific navy stationed at Pearl Harbor was assaulted by Japanese planes. Japanese fighters were destroying American aircraft on land and in the air, without giving them a chance for a counterattack.
The furious battle of Pearl Harbor became the first in the sequence of gory sea combats.
Now you can take part in all major Pacific battles of the World War II in the Pacific Storm game that is a mixture of RTS, war-game and simulator. All major and important sea battles of World War II, which took place in the Pacific Ocean, are included and you can play either for the USA or Japan.
Mine the resources (money, iron and nickel ore, bauxites and oil), train various units and retaliate!
- Detailed 3D models of war machines, including battleships, aircraft-carriers, destroyers, cruisers and rocket cruisers, submarines, torpedo boats, tankers, cargo ships and transports, fighters, attack planes, torpedo-bombers, strategic bombers, reconnaissance planes, land cannons and antiaircraft guns – all designed according to drafts from historical archives and 100% comply with the historical reality;
- A wide system of upgrades including the option of producing nuclear or bacteriological weapons;
- Total freedom of strategic and tactical decisions;
- First-person view available (while taking control of a plane or a submarine);
- Units gain experience and can be carried from battle to battle without losing their experience and characteristics;
- Realistic 3D landscapes and weather conditions – mist, storm, rain;
- Multiplayer via LAN supports battles on the tactical map and in the simulation mode.
More articles about Pacific Storm