Battle evil alien robots through multiple levels across the solar system and combat your foes in one of three distinct game play modes: Ace on foot as a soldier, Runt as the driver of an armored tank, or Abby as the pilot of a spaceship.
The original Chicken Little and his friends Abby, Runt and Fish we know from the film are featured in cut scenes throughout the game. Chicken Little receives a copy of the latest video game starring his super hero alter ego and invites his friends to come over and play it with him, in effect creating a “video game within a video game.” The look and feel of Disney’s Chicken Little: Ace in Action is an over the top parody of 1950s sci-fi film inspired by the glimpse into Ace’s world from the film.
- Four new dynamic worlds to explore: Pluto, Saturn, Mars, the Moon
- Four unique modes of game play: Ace on foot as a soldier, Runt as a tank commander, and Abby as the pilot of a spaceship and hovercraft
- 24 mission thrill ride across the solar system with Ace, Runt and Abby taking turns blasting the bad guys
- Diverse and fun variety of weapons and gadgets to defeat enemies and navigate extra-terrestrial landscapes
- Two person multi-player mode for tank and spaceship levels
- The original Chicken Little and his friends from “Chicken Little” hit film appear in cut-scenes throughout the game
More articles about Disney's Chicken Little: Ace in Action