Following the story of the beloved classic that captivated more than 5 million players around the world, Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings continues the tale that won numerous accolades from the industry’s top publications. Developed exclusively for the Nintendo DS, Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings is an all-new experience that uses the unique features of the Nintendo DS to their fullest. Utilizing full Touch Screen functionality, Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings allows players to control massive armies, unleash special attacks and activate Gambits, all with the use of the stylus. The world of Ivalice comes alive through the respected musical styling of Hitoshi Sakimoto and the direction of Motomu Toriyama, director of Final Fantasy X-2 and the upcoming Final Fantasy XIII.
One year after the events of Final Fantasy XII, the young protagonist Vaan travels the skies of Ivalice with his trusted navigator Penelo at his side. Their treasure hunting adventures take them to the sky continent of Lemurés where they meet Llyud, a member of the aegyl race. These mysterious winged people have been living on the floating continent for centuries, but a disturbance has allowed treasure-seeking sky pirates to breach their once-hidden territory. It falls to Vaan and his band of young sky pirates to stand up against the trespassers, and defend this extraordinary world and its people.
- Experience the next installment in the Ivalice Alliance, a series of titles set in the same fantastical game world as Final Fantasy XII and the upcoming Final Fantasy Tactics:The War of the Lions
- Stunning CG movies make full use of the Nintendo DS hardware – lavishly rendered sequences are displayed across both screens, giving users a new way of experiencing cinematic cutscenes
- Intuitive Touch Screen functionality allows players to command, plan and execute attacks with ease – control massive armies, unleash special attacks and activate Gambits with the use of the stylus-driven interface
- The Ring of Pacts enables users to pick and choose from over 50 familiar summons such as cactuars and chocobos
- Reunite with the beloved characters of Final Fantasy XII, faithfully translated to the NDS
More articles about Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings