"MAKING HISTORY" puts players in control of global conflict, combining a highly sophisticated AI with rich historical detail. The game is unique among World War II games in the way it challenges gamers to achieve economic and diplomatic victory, not just military success.
"Strategy gamers and war buffs are going to love this game" says Richard Therrien, Vice President of Development for Strategy First. "MAKING HISTORY is a strong game and its level of quality and gameplay surpasses other strategy titles. It's refreshing to have a game with real depth that is supported by an interface that does not get in the way."
"We're incredibly pleased with the response we've gotten from hundreds of Beta testers and the thousands of players who have downloaded our demo," says Dave McCool, President of Muzzy Lane Software. "This is a fun and challenging game and we look forward to making it available to the general market soon."
- Rich WWII world: includes over 80 nations, 800+ regions, and over 200 3D models.
- You are your Nation: Jump into a world in motion where every nation is pursuing its own agenda, and where events can turn on the breaking of a single alliance. Play as the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the USSR, the United States, or China.
- Multi-Turn Combat: An innovative combat system allows many approaches to engagements from massive assaults to holding actions. Supplies, reinforcements and geography all affect your battle plan.
- Five Historic Scenarios: cover the fall of France, Pearl Harbor, the D-Day invasion of Europe, the pre-war years and more, and each is based on detailed research.
- A different experience every game: Each scenario drops you into a different firestorm. Each nation you play presents unique challenges. Everything evolves from your economic and military choices, the alliances you make, and the actions and reactions of the other nations.
- More Military Options: Blitzkrieg with armor, fight attrition battles with hordes of infantry, decimate enemy industry with strategic bombers, and bomb fleets from a distance with a carrier task force.
- Many other features including AI that reflects national character, user defined victory conditions, wide range of research options, sophisticated economy, trade, diplomacy, modding and more ...
More articles about Making History: The Calm & the Storm