About Saga – Saga is a persistent world RTS in an epic fantasy setting. Players collect troops, build armies, conquer new lands and build up kingdoms, complete with resource collection, city building and peasant management. Saga’s features include massive armies, multiplayer questing, an auction house for trading troops and spells, guild wars and espionage.
Saga’s features include military questing, an auction house for trading troops and spells, guild wars, espionage, and more. Kingdoms and armies gain permanent experience that carries forward perpetually for a more realistic and more exciting RTS experience.
Additionally, Saga brings the excitement of collectible gaming to the online environment. Rather than pay subscription fees, in Saga you pay as little or as much as you decide. Just as in collectible card or miniatures games, players can buy ‘booster packs’ of random troops and spells, which are traded and customized to create the strategic army of choice for each player.
Saga has no subscription fees. Players pay as little or as much as they decide, by purchasing ‘booster packs’ of random troops and spells, which are traded and customized to create the strategic army of choice for each player.
Saga is set in a persistent world built by Dallan Christensen (Lead Programmer of Starcraft: Brood War). Events in the world of Saga go on 24/7 as your kingdom continues to function when you’re offline- your resources continue collecting, your kingdom continues to defend against enemy assassins and espionage attempts, and guild wars progress as your friends and enemies play.
Saga’s features include:
- Five distinct factions (Light, Machines, Magic, Nature, and War); each with its own races, powers and buildings.
- Over 100 unique troop types, plus thousands of possible armor and weapon upgrades.
- Over 100 buildings
- Spells and special abilities to turn the tide of battles and impact game play
- Quest and campaign across the land to earn experience and win treasure to enhance your kingdom.
- Form guilds of online allies; then join forces in war against other guilds for fortune and glory.
More articles about Saga