Inspired by the hit PC title and built on the game engine behind the critically acclaimed Age of Empires: Age of Kings, Age of Empires: Mythologies will be the ultimate portable tactical strategy game with its refined gameplay, inspired design, fantastic multiplayer, and extensive replay value.
Age of Empires: Mythologies for the Nintendo DS is a compelling new turn-based strategy game that challenges players to shape the destiny of three unique cultures in a fantasy world filled with mighty heroes, legendary monsters, and powerful gods. Players will lead their Egyptian, Greek, and Norse heroes to victory by raising massive armies, waging war, exploring new frontiers, and advancing through three distinct ages that offer fantastic new units, abilities, and god powers like lighting storms, earthquakes, and devastating plagues that players can call on to smite their enemies.
Key Product Features:
- Three Unique Playable Civilizations: Command Greek, Egyptian, and Norse armies in an epic struggle for supremacy.
- Three Unique Single-Player Campaigns: Players will besiege the ancient city of Troy, battle amongst the pyramids of Egypt, and explore the snow covered mountains of the North.
- Divine Powers: By choosing specific gods to worship and satisfy, players can tailor their powers and explore a variety of strategies and play styles.
- Expanded Multiplayer Experience: Supports four player battles via local connection or Nintendo Wi-Fi and offers more maps, customizable rules, and a new Skirmish Mode lets players build their own custom starting armies.
- Single Card Game Sharing: A specialized subset of the multiplayer maps can be played with other DS owners even if they don’t have a copy of the game.
Age of Empires: Mythologies is scheduled to debut on the NDS system in Nov. 2008.
More articles about Age of Empires: Mythologies