Developed by White Birds Productions, founded by adventure game legend Benoît Sokal, “Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals” promises a dramatic and thrilling adventure set in a futuristic Paris where a father returns, a son searches, and Gods rule.
“Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals” opens in the Paris of 2023, now ruled by a power-hungry dictator, a place where the fascist rich and the abandoned poor are separated by both a literal and figurative wall. As we join our hero Nikopol, the son of an astronaut frozen in space decades ago, we find that a floating pyramid inhabited by Egyptian Gods hovers above the city. As one of their leaders plots to take control of Paris and its people, word reaches Nikopol that his father may be alive and hidden in the city's underground, a possible pawn in a looming battle. In the search for his father, Nikopol's journey finds him entangled in political intrigue, caught between two worlds, one of anarchy and one of immortality.
“We are honoured to be working with Benoît Sokal’s White Birds Productions,” said Steve Wall, V.P. Business Development. “Nikopol has received rave reviews and we are proud to be bringing this exceptional gaming experience to fans across the United Kingdom and Scandinavia.”
- A thrilling mental challenge in a rich futuristic universe inspired by famed graphic novelist Enki Bilal;
- As Nikopol, you must use cunning and logic to protect yourself from the Immortals’ plans and thwart a dark conspiracy;
- Interaction with 8 characters in 6 different environments, each made with several settings;
- Visually stunning graphics;
- Immersive gameplay;
- Classic point and click interface.
Currently available in North America, Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals will launch in Scandinavian and UK in Nov. 2008.
More articles about Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals