The war between humans and demons is tearing Neverland apart, and the ensuing chaos threatens to free the evil god Hellgaia from his tomb. Now, the future rests solely in the hands of the Dominators, those who can wield the otherworldly power found within the land’s Spectral Cards. As Galahad, a young and brash Dominator, set forth on a quest to banish Hellgaia back to his shrine forever and save Neverland from judgment day.
Neverland Card Battles for the PSP will be enhanced with all-new cut-scenes, customized decks, controls, and ad hoc multiplayer modes. Featuring over 200 unique cards, this card-based strategy RPG will shine on the small screen with updated sound and graphics, and a fully optimized 16:9 widescreen display. New ad hoc multiplayer modes will allow two players to battle in real-time for a card war experience unlike any other game.
The new round of screens offer a first glimpse at Arth, a dominator that crosses paths with Galahad in his quest to save Neverland from the evil nemesis Hellgaia. Additionally, the last of the game’s six most destructive Godseal Talisman Cards have been revealed, cards that seal the fate of Hellgaia and play a critical role in his ultimate demise.
- Popular TCG makes its debut in the US for the PSP.
- Master the power of over 200 very unique summoning cards.
- Head-to-head battles set the stage for intense tactical action.
- Epic story of good vs. evil set in Idea Factory’s famed Neverland Series.
- Conquer more territory to strengthen your power in battle.
- Build customized decks to match your playing style.
- Ad hoc head to head multiplayer mode.
Neverland Card Battles, rated “T” for Teen , will hit retail shelves across North America in October 28, 2008 for $29.99.
More articles about Neverland Card Battles