The second instalment of PDC World Championship Darts game features more PDC players, improved physics, improved animations, more game modes, full career mode based on the real PDC season, and for the first time, the game will be available on the Wii.
Featuring a complete visual update to take advantage of the Xbox 360’s superior processing power and graphics chipset, along with a whole roster of brand new features, PDC World Championship Darts will be the definitive version in the acclaimed series. In addition, the Order of Merit and World Rankings of the professional players in the game has been updated since PDC World Championship Darts 2008 to ensure the most up-to-date statistics possible in the Career Mode.
Key Features :
- 4 Game Modes:
- Party Game
- Three levels of difficulty/throwing mechanisms:
- Enhanced in-game graphics taking advantage of the Xbox 360’s advanced graphic capabilities
- Online multi player – play the classic style darts game (Exhibition Match) against another player, play friendlies and ranked leader board matches & keep track of your playing statistics!
- Featuring 16 PDC Champions : Phil Taylor, Raymond van Barneveld, Peter Manley, Wayne Mardle, Dennis Priestley, Adrian Lewis, Alan Warriner-Little, John Part, Colin Lloyd, Mark Dudbridge, Roland Scholten, Ronnie Baxter, Terry Jenkins, Kevin Painter, Andy Hamilton, Andy Jenkins
- Commentary from the TV’s voice of darts Sid Waddell and top level match referee Bruce Spendley
- Computer opponents play off the real life averages and playing styles of the Pros
- 47 Achievements from 163 bogey checkout to 9 dart finish
- 7 real world tournament sets that are common to the PDC Championships
- Games stats displayed in-game, at the end of a match and stored as high scores and trivia
- In depth career mode based around the 7 major tournaments in the PDC calendar
The PSP version also offers wireless multiplayer and game sharing! You can import your own customized photos through your Memory Stick Duo and assign them to a profile. Or customize your playlist for the game using your MP3’s from your Memory Stick Duo, making PDC Darts World Championship Darts on the PSP the most personalized version yet!
More Players. More Challenge. More Power to your Elbow, PDC World Championship Darts for X360 and PSP will be hitting the shelves in Q3 2008.
More articles about PDC World Championship Darts 2008