Experience World War III in your living room with Tom Clancy’s EndWar, a revolutionary new war game built to maximize next-generation gaming consoles and completely controllable by voice.
A chillingly relevant storyline pits superpower against superpower in all-out war—with you in command. You'll take control of the US-led Joint Strike Force, the European Enforcers Corps, or the Russian Spetsnaz Guards Brigade in a single-player campaign or online against friends in a persistent-world Theater of War mode. EndWar goes beyond other war games by letting you use your own voice to control your units, offering you true control of the action at the speed of thought.
Instead of the traditional top-down view, EndWar uses a unique third-person camera that puts you in the heart of the battle. Watch the devastation unfold as hundreds of units engage the enemy on fully destructible battlefields.
Cover, suppression, morale and many other elements of combat are taken into account as you battle your way across Europe and the United States. True to the Tom Clancy legacy, EndWar offers a wide range of vehicles, weapons, and equipment based on real-world military research, giving you unprecedented access to the cutting-edge technology of tomorrow’s wars.
Faction Elite Pack:
The “Faction Elite Pack” DLC will include three new battalions (one per faction) and six new upgrades (two per faction). These new elite battalions include the legendary JSF 15th Special Operations, the Spetsnaz Alpha Brigade, and the Enforcer Corps Battlegroup. The “Faction Elite Pack” will also grant immediate access to six exclusive unit upgrades including Ceramic Armor for the Spetnaz Guard Brigade and Caseless Ammunition for The European Federation’s Gunships to name a couple.
The DLC is available for 300 Microsoft points ($3.75/3.99€).
PS3/X360 Key Features
- Wage war without ever picking up a controller with the revolutionary voice command system.
- Experience a chillingly realistic vision of World War III in the fashion of the best techno-thrillers.
- Explore 40 stunningly realistic real-world battlefields set in Europe and the United States, including Washington D.C., Paris, and Moscow.
- Deeply customizable armies featuring unit ranks and hundreds of upgrades add up to endless replay value.
- Go to war online in a persistent multiplayer campaign with fully-customizable battalions and units.
- Watch the destruction unfold in spectacular detail in massive battles featuring hundreds of units and fully destructible environments.
Tom Clancy's EndWar is scheduled for release on PS3, Xbox 360, Nov. 4, 2008 while the NDS, PSP editions will follow later.
More articles about Tom Clancy's EndWar