Vault 101 – Jewel of the Wastes. For 200 years, Vault 101 has faithfully served the surviving residents of Washington DC and its environs, now known as the Capital Wasteland. Though the global atomic war of 2077 left the US all but destroyed, the residents of Vault 101 enjoy a life free from the constant stress of the outside world. Giant Insects, Raiders, Slavers, and yes, even Super Mutants are all no match for superior Vault-Tec engineering. Yet one fateful morning, you awake to find that your father has defied the Overseer and left the comfort and security afforded by Vault 101 for reasons unknown. Leaving the only home you’ve ever known, you emerge from the Vault into the harsh Wasteland sun to search for your father, and the truth.
Fallout 3 features one of the most realized game worlds ever created. Set more than 200 years following a nuclear war, you can create any kind of character you want and explore the open wastes of Washington, D.C however you choose. Every minute is a fight for survival as you encounter Super Mutants, Ghouls, Raiders, and other dangers of the Wasteland.
The Game of the Year edition includes the game as well as all five downloadable content packs.
- Operation: Anchorage – Enter a military simulation and fight in one of the greatest battles of the Fallout universe - the liberation of Anchorage, Alaska from its Chinese Communist invaders.
- The Pitt – Journey to the industrial raider town called The Pitt, located in the remains of Pittsburgh and choose sides in the battle between the slaves and the slavers.
- Broken Steel – Join the ranks of the Brotherhood of Steel and rid the Capital Wasteland of the Enclave remnants once and for all. Continues the adventure past the main quest and raises the game’s level cap to 30.
- Point Lookout – Explore a massive new swampland area filled with new quests and content.
- Mothership Zeta – The aliens have returned, and they’re pissed. Experience an alien abduction first hand and find out if you’re tough enough to survive.
- Take in the sights and sounds of the vast Capital Wasteland! See the great monuments of the United States lying in post-apocalyptic ruin! You make the choices that define you and change the world. Just keep an eye on your Rad Meter!
- Vault-Tec engineers bring you the latest in human ability simulation – the SPECIAL Character System! Utilizing new breakthroughs in points-based ability representation, SPECIAL affords unlimited customization of your character. Also included are dozens of unique skills and perks to choose from, each with a dazzling variety of effects!
- The wizards at Vault-Tec have done it again! No longer constrained to just one view, experience the world from 1st or 3rd person perspective. Customize your view with the touch of a button!
- Feeling like a dastardly villain today, or a Good Samaritan? Pick a side or walk the line, as every situation can be dealt with in many different ways. Talk out your problems in a civilized fashion, or just flash your Plasma Rifle.
- Even the odds in combat with the Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System for your Pip-Boy Model 3000! V.A.T.S. allows you to pause time in combat, target specific body parts on your target, queue up attacks, and let Vault-Tec take out your aggression for you. Rain death and destruction in an all-new cinematic presentation featuring gory dismemberments and spectacular explosions.
- At Vault-Tec, we realize that the key to reviving civilization after a global nuclear war is people. Our best minds pooled their efforts to produce an advanced version of Radiant AI, America’s First Choice in Human Interaction Simulation. Facial expressions, gestures, unique dialog, and lifelike behavior are brought together with stunning results by the latest in Vault-Tec technology.
- Witness the harsh realities of nuclear fallout rendered like never before in modern super-deluxe HD graphics. From the barren Wasteland, to the danger-filled offices and metro tunnels of DC, to the hideous rotten flesh of a mutant’s face.
The Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions will retail for $59.99 and the Games for Windows version will be available for $49.99.
JU-ON: The Grudge, a haunted house simulator and sensory experience developed by feelplus, is inspired by the Japanese films of the same name.
JU-ON: The Grudge is a unique addition to the horror title genre, immersing players in a first-person exploration of decrepit and haunted locales. Featuring five expansive levels and another level to be unlocked, from an abandoned warehouse to a crumbling hospital, players venture deep into darkened halls utilizing the Wiimote™ as a flashlight. The light cast exposes objects necessary for level progression such as keys and flashlight batteries, but may also unveil horrors best left in the dark. JU-ON: The Grudge also features a unique multi-player mode where the second player can trigger surprise scares with the press of a button.
JU-ON: The Grudge, rated “M” for Mature, is now shipping to retailers across North America for $29.99.
Featuring one of the video game industry’s most epic rivalries, this exciting title takes place at the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games and offers the ultimate sports party game experience, packed with high-energy snow and ice competitions where fans can strive for gold exclusively on Wii and NDS . Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games is the second in the series, the first of which sold over 10 million copies worldwide.
Starring Mario, the world’s most famous plumber, and Sonic, the blue Hedgehog who moves at Sonic speed, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games offers players a chance to compete as one of 20 favorite characters from both the Mario and Sonic universes including Mario, Sonic, Luigi, Tails, Peach, Amy, Bowser, and Eggman. New to the series are top fan requests from the last game: Donkey Kong, Metal Sonic, Bowser Jr., and Silver. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games features a total of 27 intense events – a mix of official Olympic events including speed skating, alpine skiing, snowboard cross, curling and ice hockey, each one tasking gamers to put themselves in the game and one-up their favorite video game heroes. The game also features Dream events which take players into fantasy events inspired by the Mario and Sonic universes filled with familiar obstacles and power-ups. Players can compete in both single and multiplayer modes across all events. Finally – gamers can get into the action on DS using the unique touch screen capabilities to navigate tracks, get some height on jumps or do some fancy moves on skates. On Wii, use the Nunchuk and Wii Remote or the Wii Balance Board accessory to channel favorite athletes and take part in a full- body gaming experience.
Exclusive to the Nintendo DS version of the game is the new Adventure Tours which takes players on a fantastic journey through the Olympic Winter Games while escaping the clutches of Bowser and Eggman. Gamers can also take advantage of the Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection to compete on leaderboards with scores from all over the world, or enjoy both single and multicard gameplay when in the same room. The Wii version of the game offers an exclusive Festival Mode which allows gamers to take their character or Mii through the full Olympic experience to become an overall champion. Fans can also show off their top scores using the global leaderboards thanks to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, rated E for Everyone, is in stores today across North America for both Wii and NDS.
In Half-Minute Hero, choose between four modes of accelerated gameplay, each complete with original quests, enemies and attacks. Battles are either random, real-time encounters with monsters, evil lords and bosses, or stage related encounters. There are 50 stages in Hero 30 Mode and 30 stages in all other modes, in which players have 30 seconds, or a half-minute, to complete their tasks before joining forces with the other past and future legends to fight together in the legendary Hero 300.
For centuries, an epic battle between humans and evil lords has been raging and destroying everything in its path. The civilized world is under attack by these relentless enemies and all that remains are ruins of castles and the bodies of the faithful knights who once proudly protected them. Throughout time, heroes and legends have risen above the chaos only to eventually disappear into the ashes. Play as the hero through each of these eras and finally transcend time and death to unite these legends and their unique powers in one last battle against the Ultimate Evil Lord.
An unorthodox approach to traditional RPGs, Half-Minute Hero combines adventure, an epic storyline, legendary characters and a punishing countdown clock to destruction, to create an adrenaline pumping experience that will blow past conventional fantasy games. Retaining the charm inherent in classic RPGs, Half-Minute Hero is a breakneck foray into an ancient land of monsters and magic, all under 30 seconds.
- Fast-paced Action for Instant Gratification - A fresh new way to play games, clearing stages in 30-second intervals.
- Four Completely Different and Unique Gameplay Modes - Four distinct storylines and modes that encompass an action RPG, a shooter, an escort mission and a strategy game, keep the gameplay fresh and varied.
- Over 20 Hours of Total Gameplay - With each of the four unique modes (plus bonus modes!) containing 30-50 distinct stages, short individual play times add up to many hours of total gameplay.
- Intense Multiplayer Action - Connect two to four friends through ad hoc wireless connection for blazing fast competition!
- Old-School Graphics, New-Age Metal Sound - Classic 8-bit graphics give this game its unique visual style, while original music by one of Japan's most critically-acclaimed guitarists keeps a pace as fast and furious as the gameplay.
In Cake Mania 3, disaster strikes baker Jill Evans as she prepares for her wedding day. A mysterious "time bender" has crashed into the bakery and caused her loved ones to disappear. To rescue them in time for her ceremony, Jill must travel through time and use her cake-making magic on everyone that she encounters - or risk losing her friends and family forever!
Cake Mania 3 puts players in Jill's shoes as they serve 30 hilarious new customers, including Medieval Wizards, Ancient Egyptian Mummies and more. The game's 84 levels of baking bedlam stretch through six different themed environments that each includes its own unique cake style. In addition, players can customize Jill's kitchen with 50 unique upgrades including new appliances like the Fridge and Hot Drink Machine. For the first time in the series, Cake Mania 3 also includes three new mini games that will further challenge a baker's speed and accuracy.
Developed by Digital Embryo, Cake Mania 3 is rated E for Everyone and is now available for $19.99.