Walmart will carry an exclusive Tony Hawk: Ride board for Xbox 360 starting Tuesday, November 17th. Gamers can pre-order the game with exclusive board.
For the first time, players will have the ability to physically play the game using an innovative motion sensing skateboard controller, allowing for unprecedented freedom and movement. Tony Hawk: RIDE focuses on innovation and fun, bringing the action-sports franchise to the forefront with cutting-edge technology for the hardcore fans and accessibility for the mass audience.
Tony Hawk: RIDE features a wireless skateboard controller designed in conjunction with the game to offer a dynamic gaming experience built from the ground up. Using a combination of accelerometers and motion sensors, the intuitive controller allows players to physically control the action by performing various movements and gestures on the board that directly translate into amazing tricks in the game. Without complex button combinations or analog sticks, gamers of all skill levels can literally step on the board and play!
Pre-Order Tony Hawk: Ride and receive a GameStop exclusive '80s Quiksilver Level. Level includes Vert Ramp challenge sandwiched between two 747’s on the runway of the Frankfurt Airport decked out in Quiksilver '80s theme including Tony Hawk himself. Available for online and in-store customers, while supplies last.
- Motion Sensing Technology: Rotate, tilt, and lift the board to pull off amazing tricks
- Smartsensors: Push for speed, pull off grabs, and set up for bigger tricks using the four smart motion sensors
- Contoured Base: Curved bottom for stability, a full range of motion and unparalleled control
- Gritty Surface: Similar to grip tape on a real skateboard
- Step On The Board And Ride:
- No complicated button controls to master
- Drop into the action right away with the intuitive movement based control scheme
- Ride With And Against your Friends
- Eight player multiplayer and online play let you and your friends feel the thrill of skateboarding
- Multiple difficulty levels make the game a fun and challenging experience for people of all skill levels
- Skate How You Want, Where You Want
- Four different modes to RIDE – Challenge, Speed, Trick, and Free Skate – in epic locations across the globe
- Over 100 moves to master in both street and half-pipe environments
- Alex Olson
- Cara Beth Burnside
- Christian Hosoi
- Daewon Song
- Dustin Dollin
- Lyn-Z Adams Hawkins
- Mike Mo Capaldi
- Mike Vallely
- Nyjah Huston
- Paul Rodriguez
- Rodney Mullen
- Ryan Sheckler
- Steve Nesser
- Stevie Williams
- Tony Hawk
More articles about Tony Hawk: Ride