The dead are waiting. They have stories to tell. Tales of darkness, loneliness and despair. Be careful you do not join them, as it could be an eternity until the next curious visitor opens that old, rotten door, to find you within. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. What tale would you tell? Would you know how to explain what happened, that dark night when your curiosity got the better of you? Would you be able to speak its name... the ancient name... or would you simply warn the new arrival to beware... to beware the Dark Fall.
Iceberg Interactive CEO Erik Schreuder said: “In Lost Souls, gamers return to Dowerton, known from the first Dark Fall adventure. Prepare for a scarier-than-ever return though. Creepy but without gore, that is an art that developer Jonathan Boakes has mastered better than anyone. Still, you will face very dark places and events when you investigate the disappearance of youngster Amy Haven and unwillingly become haunted by, and find out about the true nature of, the Dark Fall. This is top-notch adventure gaming for anyone who likes to be scared.”
Darkling Room’s Jonathan Boakes said: "I am thrilled to hear Dark Fall:Lost Souls is coming to our neck of the woods! The last two years have been a strange and difficult time for retail in the UK, so no-one is more delighted than myself to have 'Lost Souls' appearing on UK shelves this week. This is the final Dark Fall game, which offers some wintry chills and explores a dark urban legend, based right here in Blighty! Buy the game, settle down tonight and explore one of the darkest, horror adventures you are likely to play. DO have nightmares!"
- A brand new (and final) Dark Fall™ horror adventure.
- From the pen of Jonathan Boakes, author of The Lost Crown.
- Explore a derelict train station & hotel, abandoned since World War 2.
- A new game engine allows full exploration and movement.
- Physically interact with the eerie setting, to really ‘feel’ the place.
- Use light as your weapon and ally, to fight the darkness.
- Use Detective skills to solve an urban mystery.
- A hauntingly creepy stereo score that will chill and terrify.
- Explore the memories of the dead, in their own ‘nightmares’.
- Discover the true identity, and power behind, the Dark Fall itself.