Originally announced in 2005, last heard of in 2008 when its got delayed until Q1 2010, it now seems that Jagged Alliance 3 may never come out, as Akella revealed that it is no longer developing the game for Strategy First.
Despite all the horrors, pain and suffering that come right along with war, despite all the needless death, there is still one incontrovertible truth: war is very, very good for business. Most especially when your sole business is war.
It's sad that the country of Severna is being torn apart by no less than five warring states, but at the end of the day you've got to make a living. So, pick a side, get your team together and ship out for the biggest Jagged Alliance world that there's ever been.
- Five participants in the conflict; four of them playable in campaign mode;
- More than a dozen non-linear missions that take place in different weather conditions during both day and night;
- A flexible and compelling plot that combines all parties’ actions in a dramatic story;
- New 3D engine;
- New types of locations and landscapes;
- Realistic system of character and building damage;
- Cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes.
More articles about Jagged Alliance 3