Puzzle Quest: Galactrix is a rich new addition to the beloved Puzzle Quest universe, incorporating a compelling blend of casual and hardcore game elements similar to those adored by fans of Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords into a futuristic, science-fiction setting. In Puzzle Quest: Galactrix a horrifying scientific accident has provoked another race to attempt extermination of humankind. Each player creates a persistent pilot who gains skills, crafts items, maneuvers among the universe’s political factions, and upgrades the ultimate space fleet as they attempt to end the genocide. An all-new hexagonal puzzle board allows for deeper strategy as it heeds to gravity according to a player’s location in the universe. This, along with new gameplay elements like hacking jumpgates, negotiating with factions, trading commodities and collecting blueprints make Puzzle Quest: Galactrix a captivating new adventure to explore and conquer.
Puzzle Quest: Galactrix will support online multiplayer, matchmaking, leaderboards, voice chat and more for a full-spectrum online play experience.
Key Features :
- Strategy and role-playing elements that function harmoniously in the match-three puzzle gameboard are played out via head-to-head, turn-based gameplay that encourages you to plan, think and strategize against opponents; players are not penalized for losing and instead earn psionic powers for their efforts.
- Upgradeable spacecraft options allow players to create, develop and customize the ultimate fleet of attack and exploration vehicles for their persistent pilot to command; the futuristic setting and new innovative gameplay introduce telepathy and ESP.
- An all-new hexagonal puzzle board allows an extra layer of strategy for players who crave it, heeding to gravity according to a player’s location in the universe; board pieces consist of tokens that provide opportunities to increase Defense Systems and Ship Attack Power, upgrade Psionic Powers, gather Intelligence and activate opponent-damaging Space Mines.
- Explore the broad spectrum of gameplay available, some brand new and some familiar: negotiate with factions, mine for or trade commodities, hack jumpgates, recruit crew members, acquire companion aliens, collect informational “rumors” and obtain items like weapons, cargo and blueprints to create new items in order to advance.
- Mankind has spread its empire throughout the universe; four Megacorporations control the Empire, and internal struggles cause an experiment to go horribly awry, producing creatures who begin a systematic extermination of the human race. Players explore the universe via jumpgate technology as they battle to stop the genocide of humans and other life forms.
- Engage in unique experiences each time you play by choosing from the diverse field of pilot skills, ship customizations, opponents, collectibles, upgrades, 150+ battles, story elements and more, for hundreds of hours of gameplay.
More articles about Puzzle Quest: Galactrix