The party is over and the Rabbids are ready to go home...to the moon!
Rabbids Go Home features a new wacky storyline, diverse gameplay and intuitive controls, and a vast array of environments that leads to hilarious capers as the Rabbids wreak havoc on the Humans in pursuit of their quest.
The Rabbids first comedy-adventure will take them to the moon or bust! Those crazy Rabbids have an infallible plan: collect all the human stuff they can find, heap it onto a giant pile and literally climb home to the moon. But not so fast! The Humans revolt, unleashing the Verminators whose only objective is to exterminate the Rabbids.
Rabbids Go Home game features include:
- The Rabbids First Comedy-Adventure: Control two Raving Rabbids and their shopping cart and cause mayhem in a world full of uptight Humans with shopping on the brain. Collect varying sizes of human stuff to build the Rabbids sky-high pile of junk in their quest to reach the moon.
- Make a huge mess and provoke hilarious situations in over 15 striking game environments: Scour through supermarkets, race across rooftops, jet past airports and boost through the Bayou, visiting the game's unique take on everyday places.
- Play over 40 missions: Race, chase, boost and generally run amok while scaring the Humans right down to their undies - literally! Ridicule reams of relentless enemies and their nasty pooches in an increasingly paranoid world of Rabbid-haters.
- Unique Art Direction: Encounter a cast of colorful, oddball characters and explore a remarkable parody of the modern world as if you were living inside an interactive cartoon!
- Variety of Gameplay: Soup up your shopping cart with a Jet Ski, an airplane reactor, or a hospital Bubble Bed to wreak endless havoc everywhere you turn. Learn to pilot your cart while boosting, jumping, gliding, floating and flying.
Rabbids Go Home, developed by Ubisoft Montpellier, is scheduled to ship Holiday 2009 for the Wii.
More articles about Rabbids Go Home