Adam’s Venture, using the Unreal Engine 3, is a episodic PC and console action adventure game that brings a unique combination of action oriented gameplay with classic puzzle solving along with an involving storyline. Set during the 1920’s, Adam’s Venture takes you on an epic journey of discovery to find the legendary place of the beginning of mankind, the lost Garden of Eden.
The Search for the Lost Garden will be the First episode in the Adam's Venture series and introduces you to young explorer Adam Venture. Deciphering relics in an old Templar Church, Adam uncovers memoirs written long ago by a crusader who fought with Richard the Lionheart in the Holy Lands. The memoirs tell of a mysterious place with labyrinths of caves and grottos guarding the headwaters of four great rivers. Could this place be the legendary lost Garden of Eden? This discovery sets off a great adventure. Accompanied by Professor Jacques Saint Omair, his girlfriend Evelyn and his ever faithful dog, the team embarks on an epic adventure fraught with biblical mystery, intrigue and danger in their quest to find the legendary birth place of humanity.
Iceberg Interactive CEO Erik Schreuder says: “"With Adam's Venture, adventure gamers can look forward to a real visual treat. The environment really comes to life, because of the use of the Unreal 3 engine. This, along with this being the first installment of a long running story arc as well as its non-violent nature, should appeal to a broad group of gamers of all ages."
Richard Stitselaar, Creative Director Vertigo Games, added: “We’ve been working on this story for so long, that it feels rather weird to start sharing it with the entire world now. Fortunately the world gives a lot back in terms of positive feedback. We’re really grateful for all the support so far.”
- Developed using the critically acclaimed Unreal Engine 3
- Brilliantly rendered in vivid 3D for striking visuals and truly stunning environments that breathe life into the story.
- First game of the episodic series
- Non Violent gameplay
- Rich and involving storyline that weaves a classic adventure with biblical overtones.
- Physically interact with objects and your surroundings, to really absorb yourself into the atmosphere.
- Challenging puzzles and action oriented game-play brings a whole new depth and feel to the adventure genre.
More articles about Adam's Venture: The Search for the Lost Garden