Dark Void is a science-fiction, action-adventure game published by Capcom Entertainment and developed by Airtight Games. Trapped inside a universe known as “the Void,” Will is a pilot dropped in the midst of an on-going battle between “gods” known as “the Watchers” and a human rebel group known as "the Survivors". Will soon finds himself struggling along side the Survivors as they fight to prevent the Watchers from destroying Earth.
Combining a unique blend of aerial dog-fighting, with fast-paced ground combat, Dark Void creates an exciting third-person shooter experience. Bringing a whole new sense of tension and thrill is Dark Void’s unique vertical combat system. Players now must worry about enemies from above as well as what’s in front of them. Equipped for fierce in-air combat with a powerful jetpack, players will hurtle through the Void at blistering speeds while shooting down anything that gets in their way.
Dark Void, rated T for Teen, is now available in North America on PS3/X360 ($59.99) and PC ($39.99).
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories begins much like the beloved original. The game opens to the scene following a car accident where the central character, Harry Mason, wakes to find his daughter Cheryl missing. Harry sets out into the snowy streets of the haunted town of Silent Hill to find her, and that's where his living nightmare begins as he not only discovers the truth about his daughter, but also about himself.
The PS2 and PSP versions include an all-new user interface featuring a cell phone which acts as a story telling device, map and camera as well as an all-new psych profiling system that plays upon the player's innermost fears. The game constantly watches the player's every move and adapts to their actions, offering a customized intense horror experience each time. Featuring an all-new soundtrack by series composer Akira Yamaoka, a streaming engine that eliminates load times, and intuitive exploration controls that immerse players in Silent Hill like never before, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories offers the most terrifying survival horror game to date!
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, rated "M" for Mature, is now available in retail stores for the PS2/PSP ( $29.99), and on Wii ($49.99).
You – in the role of King Arthur – are destined to unite the warring provinces of Britannia. However, unlike in most strategy games the gameplay is influenced by the RPG elements. Your heroes lead the armies and explore the gradually unfolding, mystical Britannia, go on adventures, while gaining experience, developing new abilities, fighting new battles on ancient battlefields against and with new units, monsters, spells and artifacts.
Lead hundreds of brave warriors on the magnificent battlefields of Britannia! King Arthur incorporates strategy as its most important element and offers such long-term game experience that makes the overall enjoyment similar to that provided by empire building strategies. Arthur's main objective is to conquer all 40 provinces of Britain, build grandiose medieval cities and unite the kingdom with his Knights of the Round Table. These heroes can be assigned to adventures, they participate in battles as unique units and they indirectly influence the life of the provinces.
Britannia was reborn but suddenly it is threatened by a great war. There are some powerful rulers who also want to conquer the realm and don't believe or care that King Arthur might be the Once and Future King. They are dangerous rivals: the warlord-king of Wales, the monster-slaying Saxons and all the savage tribes of the north who gather around the flag of Morgawse, the Witch Queen of Orkney.
In the Knights and Vassals – DLC four brand new units become available and two powerful Knights join your cause.
- New units become available after the completion of the “Lady of the Lake” objective:
- Briton Archers: Facing constant warfare, the Britons realized that they need some archers who are trained in the art of melee.
- Briton Cavalry: These devoted horsemen ride out into the hidden corners of Britannia to bring back rumors. In battles their heavy armor gives them excellent protection, but also slows them down a bit.
- New units become available are available after the conquest of either Norfolk or Norgales:
- Saxon Knight – unlocked after conquering Norfolk: When the Saxons decided to follow the other courts of Britannia and established the knighthood in Norfolk, they only allowed the best warriors to join these ranks.
- Welsh Pikemen – unlocked after conquering Norgales: Equipped with a shield and a pike, these tribal warriors from the kingdom of druids are not only good fighters but they are quite resistant to the power of magic.
- Two powerful Knights join the Round Table when the first Stronghold is built:
- Sir Alymere: This knight was destined to be a great champion and indeed, he became one of the most respected wandering knights.
- Sir Lucan: Lucan was a regular participant of the royal tournaments and bravely defended the lands of his family during the chaotic times after the Miracle.
In the Legendary Artifacts – DLC three sets of unique and ancient artifacts become available as rewards of nine new battle missions, one set for each specific class: Sages, Champions and Warlords.
Three sets of unique and ancient artifacts become available. Each set was designed for specific classes: Sages, Champions and Warlords. These artifacts are the rewards of nine challenging and new battle missions.
- Sage Set: There was once a blind druid who could rule magic like no one else. When he disappeared, he left his treasured artifacts behind. These personal belongings were thought to be lost…
- Staff of the Blind Hermit
- Ring of the Blind Hermit
- Cloak of the Blind Hermit
- Champion Set: Sir Marrick was a knight of King Ryons, one of the greatest warriors of the jousting fields. His pride became the reason for his fall, when he decided to duel with one of the champions of the Sidhe.
- Sword of Sir Marrick
- Amulet of Sir Marrick
- Plate of Sir Marrick
- Warlord Set: Gorlois was the Duke of Cornwall, the master of Tintagel Castle. He was a great warlord, but finally he was slain in a combat against Uther Pendragon. His ancient artifacts are said to have magical properties after the Miracle.
- Banner of Gorlois
- Ring of Gorlois
- Armour of Gorlois
- Single player (story-based) campaign with 6 dynamically changing episodes
- Open-ended campaign with opposite factions
- Strong storyline
- Turn-based empire building on a 3D map
- Thousands of soldiers in real-time epic battles
- Dozens of different unit types with unique appearance
- LAN and On-line multiplayer: Tactical fight on various battlemaps