Runes of Magic features a unique dual class system enabling players to combine one of eight primary classes with a secondary class. The result is a deep player experience that expands upon the game’s deep customization offering. There are two different playable races, Elves and Humans, from which players can choose. Each dual class combination produces its own powerful elite skills. Another popular feature is the opportunity to furnish your own completely individual virtual home, and guilds can construct guild castles, which can be expanded with additional buildings. Thanks to comprehensive crafting and reputation systems, gripping PvP features, deep customization and demanding dungeons, Runes of Magic has something for everyone.
Following the official release of Runes of Magic in Korea, Frogster is now, with North America, Europe and Asia, present on all three market relevant continents. “With an initial campaign that accompanied the beta phases in high profile Korean gaming media, we have just begun the roll-out of Runes of Magic. We are very confident that we can develop Runes of Magic into one of the strongest titles in the new generation of online-games in Korea”, offered Sunny Park, CEO of Frogster Asia, confident regarding the long-term success of Runes of Magic.
Under the promotion’s slogan, ‘Moa's Charity Steed for Save the Children’, players were able to go to the Runes of Magic Item Shop from November 20th through December 28th last year and buy themselves a special in-game mount. For each of the approximately 12,500 ‘Moa’s Charity Steeds’ sold within the promotional period, the Berlin publisher is now donating three Euros to the largest worldwide children’s rights organisation.
Kathrin Wieland, head of Save the Children Deutschland e.V. accepted the 40,000 Euro check from Frogster and commented, “We are extremely grateful for the donation. Save the Children will use the money to take care of children in the poorest countries of the world, helping them with medical care, providing schooling and giving them opportunities for the future.”
Andreas Weidenhaupt, CLO of Frogster Interactive Pictures AG and CEO of Frogster Online Gaming GmbH expressed his pride in the Runes of Magic community: “Our players have surprised me once again. This great result demonstrates that young gamers also can take on social responsibility and stand up for a good cause.”
Runes of Magic Features
- Dual class system with eight classes and unique elite skills
- Individual furnishing of player housing and guild castles
- In-depth story experienced through above 2,000 quests laced with epic quest-lines
- Gripping Player-versus-Player duels in arenas and on the battlefield
- Easy travel using portal stones and a wide range of rideable animals
- Challenging boss-combat in dangerous and extensive dungeons with up to 36 simultaneous players
- Entertaining mini-games offering variety to the hero’s routine
- Dynamic crafting and customization of items
- Regular comprehensive free updates with new game content
- Free-to-Play: No monthly subscriptions, free to download the game
Runes of Magic is free-to-play MMO, currently available worldwide.
More articles about Runes of Magic