Join Rapunzel and Flynn on a hair-raising adventure in the video games for Wii and Nintendo DS, inspired by the Disney 3D animated film, Tangled.
- Twirl the Wii Remote to let Rapunzel's hair rejuvenate flowers, and press the A button to swing into action and help Flynn climb out of caverns.
- Collect enough sun drops in a level, so that Rapunzel's hair can continue to glow.
- To switch and play as another character, use the Z button. In 2 Player mode, both players need to press the swap button at the same time to allow/agree to swap.
- To help others playing the game, you can guide them with the "Hold My Hand" feature by standing near their character and pressing the Control Pad.
- When playing as Flynn, use the B button to clear brush and attack enemies. For a "smash attack," use a swiping down motion with the Wii Remote.
- Look for the question mark above Flynn's head to use this "Flynntuition" to discover buried treasure. Waggle the Wii Remote to dig up the object.
Jump back into the world of Fable III with the new Understone Quest Pack. The add-on grants fans access to three unique experiences, including a journey through the mysterious town called Understone, tucked beneath the bustling streets of Bowerstone.
Understone brings new houses and stalls to own, creatures to conquer and a mystery to solve.
The "Understone Quest Pack" brings the following quests:
- The Voice: In the main quest, explore the mysterious underground land built by Montague Hummes in fear of the Spire in Fable II
- Discover the origin of the voice that controls the people of Understone
- Features a moral decision that will lead to two drastically different outcomes in Understone
- Shooting Range: After defeating Saker during your quest to become Queen of King, the remaining Mercenaries have turned their camp into a tourist attraction. The main attraction being the replayable shooting range mode
- Beat the high scores to win three prizes that can be used while playing the minigame: the Marksman 500 (gifted to players for downloading the pack), Money Shot (prize) and Black Dragon (prize)
- The Wheel of Misfortune: After Reaver vacated his home, he set up a venture for budding heroes to replay the thrilling arena-based challenges within his new dwellings
- Beat the high scores to win three new weapons that can be used while playing in the minigame: The Full Monty (gifted to players upon downloading pack), Dirty Harriet (prize) and Dead Ned's Revolver (prize)
The Understone Quest Pack is available on Xbox Live Marketplace for 400 Microsoft Points ($5 USD).
Last Stand is a new mode for up to two players tasked with fighting off increasingly difficult waves of enemies in both Player and Rank matches.
Map Pack contains two new maps, Desert and Docks:
- Desert: With limited cover and unobstructed fields of fire, no one can hope to leave the desert unscathed.
- Docks: A veritable maze of shipping containers and hangars, the docks lend themselves to intense and vicious close-quarters combat.
Joe's Adventures puts players in the shoes of Joe Barbaro as he rampages through Empire Bay in the wake of Vito Scaletta's prison sentence. Joe must uncover the traitor who betrayed Vito while overcoming the challenges of moving up the ranks in the mob. Impulsive and unpredictable, Joe's brash personality is reflected in his unique sense of style and flair that can be seen in his new wardrobe pieces that are available in the add-on content.
Joe's Adventures also includes a hot new Delizia Grandeamerica sports coupe, nine new classic 1940s and 1950s tunes, and 20 new Playboy collectibles. Joe will paint the town red with blood in vibrant and visceral shootouts in a new supermarket, wreaking havoc in the colorful Cathouse, beating down rival gang members and street thugs with his unique fighting style, and experiencing dramatic pursuits across a frozen lake.
Joe's Adventures is available for download from PlayStation Network, Xbox Live and Windows PC. Joe's Adventures expands the narrative of Mafia II with over six hours of new gameplay for $9.99/800 Microsoft Points.
In Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom, a once thriving kingdom is suddenly engulfed by a dark force. Many tried to reclaim their fallen homeland but were inevitably overrun by strange warriors who rose from the darkness. A century later, a young thief is drawn to this forsaken land where he encounters and befriends the Majin, a mysterious monster-like being with incredible strength. Now in an effort to restore the empire, the two begin a dangerous voyage to reveal the truth about the forgotten past and secrets that lie within the ancient land.
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom redefines co-op AI gameplay by delivering an accessible experience that offers a mix of stealth, action, and puzzle solving. Teamwork is essential for survival as the hero and the Majin must work in tandem to overcome any obstacle or adversaries that lie in their path.
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom is rated "T" for Teen by the ESRB and has a suggested MSRP of $39.99.
Michael Jackson The Experience for Wii makes learning to dance like the ultimate pop icon fun and accessible. With multiplayer mode on Wii, fans are never alone – up to four players can get in on the performance and everyone is able to sing with Michael Jackson using the on-screen lyrics.
A special edition glove, reminiscent of the iconic glove worn by the legendary Michael Jackson during his most memorable performances, is available while supplies last.
Rated E10+ by the ESRB, Michael Jackson The Experience for Wii has an MSRP of $49.99 and $29.99 for Nintendo DS and PSP system.
Splatterhouse follows college student Rick Taylor as he embarks on a mission to rescue his true love, Jennifer, who was kidnapped after they entered a mysterious run-down mansion inhabited by an elusive scientist, Dr. West. Confronted by otherworldly horrific abominations under Dr. West's control, Rick turns to a mystical sentient mask, which promises to give him the power to reunite with his beloved Jennifer. Full of desperation, Rick dons the "Terror Mask" and is transformed into a raging juggernaut seething with unadulterated violence and bringing destruction to anything that stands in his way.
Splatterhouse gives players countless ways to decimate enemies with extreme gore including Necrotic energy powered attacks, the all powerful Berserker Mode, an arsenal of weapons, and the ultimate over-the-top gruesome Splatter Kills that enable the player to rip, impale, and smash their opponents into bloody pulpy masses.
Splatterhouse also features Survival Arenas, which are unlockable areas that contain 20 rounds of unimaginable horror-enabling players to take on ever increasing waves of grotesque monsters in a test of endurance and strength. Players start off with full health and an empty Necro Meter and must slay their way past each round, building their Necro Energy, and relying on the Splatter Siphon healing ability. If they succeed, they will be rewarded with Blood to be used in purchasing Necro Moves.
Splatterhouse is rated "M" for Mature by the ESRB and has an MSRP of $59.99.
The Valkyria Chronicles II DLC pack comes with 22 missions to immerse yourself in the ultimate Valkyria Chronicles II experience. A wide range of missions adds even more challenges. Missions range from all-out assault missions, intercepting enemies intrusions, escorting VIPs in the battlefield, fighting enemies stronger than the main campaign, and many more.
The DLC is now available on the PSN Store for $4.99.