Blue Toad Murder Files is set in the quintessentially English village of Little Riddle where murder is in the air. As one of the famous Blue Toad detectives you solve puzzles, interrogate suspects, use your powers of observation and investigate clues to uncover the strange goings on in this quaint and sleepy village.
Whodunnit? At the end of each episode you will be asked to choose your suspect before they are revealed and exposed in all their criminal capacities!
- Six separate episodes
- A thrilling cliff hanger at the end of every episode
- Over 90 puzzles, Whodunnits and cross-examinations
- Opportunity to play as one of four unique characters
- 1-4 cooperative multiplayer gameplay
- A story of mystery and intrigue
The Mysteries of Little Riddle is available for $19.99/£14.99.
Team up with the cast of CSI to solve Sin City's murder mysteries. Explore brand-new, bizarre cases written by the writers of the acclaimed CSI TV series. Investigate the scene, collect evidence, question witnesses and bring suspects to justice!
Join forces with your favorite CSI characters from the hit CBS show and solve five original murder mysteries, such as the death of a young pop star on stage or the discovery of a mummified body in the desert. Collect evidence at the crime scene, interview a variety of witnesses and suspects and analyze the evidence in all-new minigames.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Unsolved! is available for an MSRP of $29.99 and rated "T" for teen by the ESRB.
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - Pigsy's Perfect 10 DLC includes a new side story where players take on the role of Pigsy, the unforgettable character who was a non-playable ally from the main game. When a player downloads the new DLC, the core game will also receive a TriOviz for Games Technology update, which enables options to experience both the new side story and the original game in 3D.
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - Pigsy's Perfect 10 DLC is available on Xbox Live for 800 Microsoft Points and on PlayStation Network for $9.99. Players must have the retail game in order to access the DLC content.
Gran Turismo 5 brings the world's most realistic and comprehensive driving experiences to fans in one of the most highly anticipated games of all time. For the first time in the franchise, players can look forward to real-time car damage, dynamic weather effects, kart racing, access to select NASCAR cars, a Course Maker and robust online community features.The gamewill also feature an impressive line-up of more than 1,000 licensed cars from the world's top manufacturers and more than 20 tracks with over 70 variations, including famous world circuits, city courses, snow and dirt, and original environments popular among fans.
With exciting new features to suit newcomers, automotive enthusiasts and seasoned fans, Gran Turismo 5 raises the bar on the franchise's quality of design, physics and technology, while delivering an ultra-realistic driving experience with unparalleled visuals and lifelike graphics that are difficult to distinguish from a live race. The game will feature a completely new physics engine for an improved and more realistic, and responsive, driving feel across the board, as well as real-time vehicle damage and wear, with adaptive and accurate car deformation based on point of impact and velocity. Additionally, players will have the chance to utilize face tracking capabilities using the PlayStationEye camera, allowing players to look around the interior of vehicles while in the interior dash view.
For the first time, players will also be able to create their own Gran Turismo race track with the in-game Course Maker, as well as take part in kart racing, and race select NASCAR cars on select NASCAR-sanctioned and other tracks. Additionally, Gran Turismo 5 will feature an extremely deep online and community feature set where players can race online with up to 16 players through PlayStationNetwork via the all-new custom race lounge and exciting new social gaming features that expand the Gran Turismo universe online. Players can also transfer vehicles unlocked in Gran Turismo for PSP into their garage in Gran Turismo 5.
Additional Features Include (but not limited to):
- Arcade Mode lets players experience the stunning tracks and environments of Gran Turismo 5, including custom tracks created with Course Maker,alone or with a friend in split-screen two-player mode
- Career mode, which includes a vast and varied lineup of special race events, including appearances by world-famous professional race car drivers, new and used car dealerships, tuning and body shops to upgrade the performance of players' favorite cars, and more
- Newly expanded B-Spec race team management mode puts players in the role of a race team director, where they can manage and coach a stable of AI (artificial intelligence) race car drivers through career events
- Point-based Championship Race series and License Tests
- Stunning new visual effects include: rain, snow and other weather effects; time transitions where day turns to night; particle effects like tire smoke, dust clouds, and water spray; and new lighting effects including working high beams and flashers, working windshield wipers, and brake lights that light up dust clouds
- Gran Turismo TV Video provides access to a library of great motorsport video programming (both HD and SD — all broadcast quality) through PlayStation Network
- Photo Mode and Photo Travel allows players to capture great GT moments from race replays and exotic locales, and to share with friends online, including stereoscopic 3-D support for taking stunning 3D screenshots (stereoscopic 3-D TV required)
- Automobile and collectible "trading cards" are also available, which are unlocked every time players log into Gran Turismo 5 online, adding new content to the informative and educational Museum feature. Cards are awarded randomly and can be traded with friends to build their collections
- Players can create custom soundtracks from music stored on their XMB to play in-game
- PlayStation Network Trophy support
Additionally, SCEA and Polyphony Digital Inc. — in partnership with Nissan North America — will also be making dreams of becoming a real-life race car driver with a professional team a reality beginning this December with the U.S. debut of GT Academy. Here, players will compete in a series of online time trials in pre-selected Nissan vehicles in Gran Turismo 5. The winner will have a chance to train with elite race car drivers at international tracks and race as a part of a professional team. Fans who think they have what it takes can register at http://us.gran-turismo.com/ beginning December 6.
A new batch of Just Dance 2 downloadable tracks is available on the Wii Shop Channel on the Wii console. Just Dance 2 owners can download V V Brown's "Crying Blood," The Reverend Horatio Duncan & Amos Sweets' "Down By The Riverside" and The World Cup Girls' "Futebol Crazy," priced at 300 Wii points each.
The New Allies DLC adds an unexpected hero to your stable of noble men with the worthy additions of Lancelot, Joan d' Arc or Arthur of Brittany. Explore their special strengths and skills to defeat your arch nemesis. Utilize the Ayyubid Bowmen for their infamous speed or the Gascon Knights for the might of their swords. Whether playing as Saracen or Lionheart, you will discover the right combination of allies to find victory in your battle.
The single, standalone Undead Nightmare disc bundles together the Undead Nightmare Pack, the Outlaws to the End Co-Op Mission Pack, the Legends and Killers Pack, the Liars and Cheats Pack and all the Multiplayer Free Roam modes, challenges and achievements/trophies released to date.
- Undead Nightmare: single- and multiplayer experience pitting John Marston against a sinister zombie outbreak
- Outlaws to the End: co-op mission pack where players team up to complete up to six unique missions set throughout the world of Red Dead Redemption
- Legends and Killers: multiplayer pack that adds nine maps, eight characters from Red Dead Revolver, and the Tomahawk weapon
- Liars and Cheats: multiplayer pack that adds new modes, including Stronghold, Horse Racing, Liar's Dice and Poker, along with new characters and the Explosive Rifle
Revolution Under Siege is a simultaneous turn based historical wargame that puts you in charge of one of the factions that fought the Russian Civil War (1917-1923). From a ragtag group of volunteers create the powerful Red Army, using all the weaponry and equipment at your disposal: planes, tanks, armored trains, Cheka troops and the Konarmia (the famous Red Cavalry). Or, on the opposite side, gather all patriots and reform the elite divisions that shall save Holy Mother Russia. Can you succeed in crushing the Bolshevik hydra? Or will the people's Revolution prevail? Several sides are playable: Trotsky's Red Army, Denikin's white counterrevolutionary forces of Southern Russia, Kolchak's Siberians, Finnish from both sides, or the newly independent Polish troops led by Marshal Piłsudski. Revolution Under Siege is based on the AGE engine, famous from titles such as American Civil War or Wars in America, renowned and acclaimed wargames.
- A map of unrivalled precision from Poland to the Pacific Ocean.
- Be immersed in historical realism: hundreds of officers and units are faithfully represented in the game.
- Politics, requisitions, revolts, repression: Gain the support of the population or pressure them with your political police.
- Cleverly use the brand new weapons of the time: tanks, armored trains and aircraft.
- Recruitment, organization: Create massive armies from groups of volunteers and use them in ambitious plans for victory.
- Can you capture Lenin or eliminate the different White leaders?
- Use diplomacy to trigger foreign nations entry in the war. New allies will endlessly change the course of your games!
- Enjoy unique campaigns covering each one of the years of the war in Russia, as well as the Finnish Civil War (1918) or the Russian-Polish war (1920). Or rewrite history with a "what if" scenario.