Just like the TV show, in The Amazing Race video game players will race each other across the globe in a quest to be the first to arrive at the final destination. Players can play in two-player cooperative matches or four-player competitive matches as they grab their clues, choose their transportation, and make their way to the pitstop where they will meet host, Phil Keoghan who introduces each exciting challenge. For an authentic experience, players will complete Detours, Road blocks, Fast Forwards, and Intersections as they race in exotic locations. Competitors will experience all of the excitement of the show as they compete against each other and overcome unexpected obstacles to be the first to reach the pit stop.
- Compete in 16 Different Types of Minigames as you make your way through exciting challenges
- Choose from short, medium, or long races
- Race in 84 unique locations, 28 cities, and 5 continents
- Play against familiar duos like the Goths, the Cowboys, Students, and more
- Experience random events, like flat tires and shortcuts that give teams an extra boost or obstacle
The Amazing Race video game is available for an MSRP of $29.99 and is rated "E" for Everyone.
In the late 1970s and early 1980s, Atari introduced a new era in interactive entertainment with its addictive arcade games and home gaming system. Now with Atari's Greatest Hits: Volume 1, a retro gaming revolution has been ignited on the Nintendo DS. Each spotlighted game features the same pick-up and play control scheme as their original arcade and 2600 form, with modern updates to align with the Nintendo DS platform. Single-card multiplayer is available for 20 titles including Space Duel and Pong with multi-card play available for head-to-head games.
Additionally, Atari's Greatest Hits: Volume 1 features the original game manuals for each title, an Atari memorabilia showcase, and special bonus extras — including an Atari Trivia game where players can race against the clock to answer questions about Atari history and then post their scores to Atari.com.
Atari Arcade Hits
Asteroids, Battlezone, Centipede, Gravitar, Lunar Lander, Missile Command, Pong, Space Duel, Tempest
Atari 2600 Favorites
3D Tic-Tac-Toe, Adventure, Air-Sea Battle, Asteroids, Atari Video Cube, Basketball, Battlezone, Bowling, Centipede, Championship Soccer, Dodge 'Em, Flag Capture, Football, Fun with Numbers, Gravitar, Hangman, Haunted House, Home Run, Human Cannonball, Math Gran Prix, Miniature Golf, Missile Command, Outlaw, Realsports Baseball, Realsports Boxing, Realsports Football, Realsports Tennis, Realsports Volleyball, Sky Diver, Slot Maching, Slot Racers, Sprintmasters, Starship, Stella Track, Submarine Commander, Surround, Swordquest Earthworld, Swordquest Fireworld, Swordquest Waterworld,Tempest and Video Checkers.
Atari's Greatest Hits: Vol. 1 is Rated "E" for Everyone and is available for a suggested retail price of $29.99.
With Imagine Fashion Stylist, players can explore the life of a fashion stylist as they find the perfect outfit for their customers and VIP clients based on their specific requests and tastes, whether preppy or elegant. As players open new clothing, cosmetic and accessory boutiques, they can unleash their creativity by arranging fashion boutique shop windows, changing the style of their stores and even customizing shops depending on the season.
Players work their way up, eventually running the greatest fashion mall in town, opening glamorous boutiques and organizing fashion shows. By stocking boutique shelves with the trendiest brands and choosing which "it items" to advertise, players can run the mall their way.
Imagine Fashion Stylist is rated "E" for Everyone and is available for a suggested retail price of $29.99.
Petz Nursery 2 allows players to care for a variety of all-new baby animals ranging from new breeds of puppies to baby penguins. With an even greater variety of animals than the original Petz Nursery, there will be 22 different baby petz to unlock. In addition to domestic animals like puppies and kittens, players will also unlock never-before-seen exotic petz, such as penguins and piglets! For the first time in a Petz game, players can take care of TWO animals at the same time, watch them play together, react to one another and even try to eat other's food.
Players can also nurture their Petz to help them grow by feeding, playing with, training and cleaning them. As newborns, the baby petz will need to be picked up and played with, and eventually taught to crawl. As they grow, players will teach them to walk and play musical and matching games. When night comes, help them fall asleep by rocking them or singing them a lullaby.
After players have raised their Petz in Petz Nursery 2, they will be able to bring their exclusive Petz on a worldwide adventure in the Petz virtual world, Petz World (coming 2011). This interconnectivity will allow players to continue their adventures with their Petz as they travel to exotic locations, help save animals, and meet new friends.
Theatre of War 2: Battle for Caen is an expansion pack for the historical real-time tactical wargame Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943. In Battle for Caen, players control units of the British 11th Armored Division during Operations "Epsom" and "Goodwood," which took place from June 26 to July 19, 1944. Get ready for strong opposition though from the forces of the 2nd, 21st and 1st SS and 12th SS Panzer Divisions and witness even more spectacular battles involving dozens of impeccably modeled AFVs and hundreds of soldiers.
- Opens exciting battles of the Western Front to owners of ToW2: Kursk 1943
- New historical British campaign "Battle for Caen"
- Over 40 new UK, Wehrmacht and SS units and infantry squads were added to the already expansive unit list of the original Kursk 1943 game. Including: Daimler Littlejohn, Gepard, Crusader III AA, 3 inch mortar, Achilles, Challenger, Cromwell, Churchill, Sherman Firefly, PaK 43, Tiger B with Porsche turret, Pz. III M, Pz. IV H and "A" and "G" Panthers
- Eight new Normandy maps, also playable in multiplayer and editable with the scenario generator
- Authentic markings on all vehicles
- Numerous additions of UK and German infantry weapons and ammunition, including PIAT, StG 44, Panzerschreck and Panzerfaust 30.
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 - Bonus Pack Details:
Fight against other players in Night Raid, a new Team Battle mission where one team attacks and the other defends a besieged city. Decorate your planes with two new skins, one for the F-15C Eagle and one for the F/A-18E Super Hornet.
- New Team Battle Mission: Night Raid
- Bonus skin for F-15C Eagle
- Bonus skin for F/A-18E Super Hornet
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 - Russian Power Pack Details:
Unleash the power of the newest and most advanced jet fighter ever built in Russia: The Su T-50 (PAK FA). This fifth generation plane has what it takes to compete with the most advanced weapons and stealthiest technologies out there. You will receive a bonus skin for Su-35BM and a new Team Battle mission – High Altitude Warfare. This mission will appeal to players who want fast dogfights and lots of player-versus-player action, with a less emphasis on player-versus-environment.
- New Team Battle Mission: High Altitude Warfare
- New aircraft: Su T-50 (PAK FA)
- Bonus skin for Su-35BM
Pricing: 240 Microsoft points on XBLA or $2.99 on PSN
With story line and gameplay elements pulled from the popular animated series, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels is sure to be one of the most innovative and impressive Yu-Gi-Oh! titles. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels offers fans the ability to experience brand new features and functionality, previously never before available, including trading cards from the Classic, GX and 5D's decks all in one game.
- Voice and text chat compatible
- Over 1,000 playable cards, including cards from the Classic, GX and 5D's decks
- Additional cards and packs for purchase through Xbov Live Marketplace
- Online Multiplayer with up to four player tag duel for total Yu-Gi-Oh! supremacy
- Game play customization with user created rules
- Multiple Game Modes including Quick Match, Rank Match and Custom Match
- Online Leader Boards allow you to track your stats against anyone Worldwide
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels is rated "E" for Everyone and available for download through Xbox Live Arcade for 800 Microsoft points.