Elevating real-time strategy games to the next dimension, Supreme Commander 2 brings a new level of emotional connection and accessibility to the genre. The game features numerous enhancements as well as an in-depth campaign mode, unique storyline, and riveting online multiplayer. Players will experience brutal battles on a massive scale as they assume the role of one of the three enigmatic commanders, each representing a unique faction. Supreme Commander 2 is a fully customizable experience, allowing players to create enormous armies and experimental war machines that can change the balance of power at any given moment. The rich storyline will challenge players to decide where their loyalties lie.
Supreme Commander 2 is the result of a strategic partnership, combining Square Enix’s expertise in character development and storytelling with the RTS expertise and creative talent at Gas Powered Games. This launch is part of Square Enix’s ongoing commitment to offer a broader variety of games across different genres to users around the globe.
Set 25 years after the end of the Infinite War, Supreme Commander 2 starts with the galaxy reeling from the recent assassination of the newly elected president of the fragile Colonial Defense Coalition. The members of the Coalition – the United Earth Federation, The Illuminate and the Cybran Nation – blame each other, and the early rumbles of war can be heard throughout the galaxy.
- Take on the role of three enigmatic commanders; former friends from each of the unique factions -- The United Earth Federation (UEF), The Illuminate and the Cybran Nation -- who get dragged into a conflict of galactic consequences
- Explore a rich, character-driven single-player game which spans over 18 missions and delivers a new level of emotional connection to the RTS genre, or take the battle online for an exhilarating multi-player experience
- Fight action-packed battles on a massive scale, waging war with enormous land, air and naval units in visually spectacular environments, brought to life by all-new rendering technology and a true evolution of RTS controls on both platforms
- Upgrade and customize armies with new weapons and technology and deploy them instantly on the battlefield, turning a base-level tank into a high-powered, multi-barreled, anti-aircraft-sporting multipurpose battle unit
- Deploy wild experimental war machines that can change the balance of power at any given moment. Experience a streamlined economy and redesigned UI that put the focus squarely on combat, battlefield tactics and high-level strategic decision making, and give improved player feedback in Strategic Zoom view
Supreme Commander 2 is rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older).
Developed by Ubisoft Quebec, Battle of Giants: Mutant Insects will bring an exciting experience to young players as they seek to rule a post-apocalyptic Earth as massive insects.
In Battle of Giants: Mutant Insects, players assume the role of a fearsome mutant insect and battle against massive enemies through a ruined landscape. Players can choose between a scorpion, mantis, spider or a flying ant, and also have the ability to use collected gems to upgrade insect body colors, powers and strength to adapt to the rugged environment. The game features a new world filled with unique challenges and mysterious new territories, including Ruined Cities, Lava Deserts, Bamboo Forests, and Thick Swamps. The heralded battle mechanic has also been expanded, enabling players to uncover special abilities such as specialized vision to see through the dense fog and dust as well as a devastating burrowing attack. Players can also organize tournaments with up to four players and compete with friends to see who commands the most powerful insect.
Battle of Giants: Mutant Insects is rated E for Everyone with an MSRP of $39.99.