Dead to Rights: Retribution is a ground-up reinvention of the multi-million unit selling crime action series. Thrusting players into a mature neo-noir crime drama as vice cop Jack Slate and his canine companion Shadow, the game introduces an innovative new hybrid combat system that seamlessly blends third-person shooting with hand-to-hand brawling and AI partner. For the first time in the series, players will also be able to play as ferocious canine Shadow with his own unique gameplay style and feel. Deadly on their own, Jack and Shadow are even more formidable as they team up to defeat the threats they uncover in Grant City.
The "GAC Pack" DLC, available June 1, will include two all-new gameplay modes in addition to the "Jack Pack" and "Shadow Pack" DLC, which were previously only available to pre-order customers.
Developed by Volatile Games, Dead to Rights: Retribution is rated "M" for mature audiences by the ESRB and has an MSRP of $59.99. The "GAC Pack" DLC add-on content will be released on June 1 for Xbox LIVE Marketplace for Xbox 360 for 400 Microsoft Points and on PlayStation Network for $4.99.
Covering the armies of Western Europe from 1300 to 1500 AD, Storm of Arrows allows you to fight against armies from the same period for historical match ups or engage in "what if" battles across different army packs to see how armies across the centuries would have fared against one another.
Storm of Arrows sports over 100 new unit images, new features like archers' stakes, new Digital Army Generator features, and more. Field of Glory commanders will also enjoy new units like Knights, Crossbows, Medieval Artillery and Battle Wagons, giving them the ability to utilize awesome medieval firepower and devastating cavalry charges!
Field of Glory - Storm of Arrows requires the original full Field of Glory game.
Leaf Valley is in trouble! The heartless Funland Corporation is going to bulldoze the town and replace it with an amusement park unless its citizens can find a way to stop them! Players will need to grow crops, raise animals, and mine ores and gems to help save Leaf Valley and their family farm. Along the way, they'll earn money and develop their skills in interactive part-time jobs, and build their relationships with the villagers in order to gain their trust and help. With a branching story and multiple endings, how players choose to save the town is up to them!
The game retails for an MSRP of $29.99 and is rated E for Everyone by the ESRB.
Nier presents the despairing story of a world afflicted by an apocalyptic plague and a father's desperation to protect his daughter from the dark denizens of this frightening future. Armed with mighty weapons and powerful magic, players take control of the title character, Nier, as he battles alongside formidable allies against waves of enemies and giant bosses in an effort to discover the truth about the plague, his daughter ... and himself.
- Utilize more than 30 weapons, including quick one-handed blades, powerful two-handed swords and far-reaching spears as well as hand-to-hand combat techniques to vanquish hordes of enemies
- Cast dozens of powerful offensive and defensive magic spells, including Dark Execution, Dark Hand and Dark Wall to supplement your martial skills
- Discover more than a hundred mysterious Words throughout the game, and attach them to the names of Nier's weapons and spells to gain significant enhancements and new abilities
- Fight alongside and interact with several companions throughout your adventures, including the enigmatic Kainé and the dry-witted Grimoire Weiss
- Interact with dozens of NPCs, including shop owners and quest givers. Purchase new weapons, crafting supplies as well as city and adventure maps. Discover dozens of side quests and secondary storylines throughout the world
Nier is rated M (Mature) and is now available for the PlayStation 3 system and Xbox 360 at North American retailers nationwide for the suggested retail price of $59.99.