Blade Kitten is an epic action adventure title starring Kit Ballard, based on the comic book series by creator Steve Stamatiadis.
Blade Kitten marks the latest creation by Mr. Stamatiadis, who is also the force behind the multi-million selling Ty the Tasmanian Tiger series. In Blade Kitten, a prequel to the comics set three years prior, players are invited into the world of Hollow Wish where they take on the role of Kit Ballard, one of the best bounty hunters in the business. With her pink hair and tail, Kit is part cat, part girl - and fully lethal. As one of the last of her species, Kit commands her unique “Darque Blade” hovering sword to defeat enemies. Also along for the ride is Skiffy, Kit’s laid-back sidekick who lends a hand in collecting items, solving puzzles, and when needed, serves as Kit’s protector.
Blade Kitten goes beyond most downloadable titles to deliver a strong narrative, with high-quality cinematics, and a colorful, frenetic visual style, that lends to the pick-up-and-play arcade action. Players can jump right in and easily begin exploring and fighting their way through multiple levels, including three exploration levels with Noot (a rideable alien mount). Blade Kitten features side scrolling gameplay mechanics, intuitive “scramble style” exploration, fully voiced dialogue, dramatic narrative and powerful visual direction.
Blade Kitten,rated ‘T’ for Teen,is now available for $14.99 on PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade, and PC Download at Atari.com, BladeKitten.com and Steam.
A limited edition first-run "Explorer's Poster" is included free in the first manufacturing run of the game. The dual-sided, collectible poster is a full-color, two-sided affair: on one, a lush collage of characters set against the crystal blue backdrop of Armoroad's seas. On the other, skill trees for all of the starting character classes, offering fledgling adventurers invaluable insight for their crucial initial customization decisions.
The embodiment of adventure and discovery in the purest sense, Etrian Odyssey III transports gamers to a sparkling oceanic paradise filled with atmospheric dungeons to chart and survey, vast watery expanses to sail across, and rumors of a sunken city to investigate. Aspiring explorers are responsible for charting their travels utilizing the intuitive touchscreen map editor, meaning that careless cartography could easily spell doom for a fatigued party trying to escape danger. Powerful challenges demand cunning and strategy: players will assemble and fully customize their party of adventurers from a variety of highly specialized classes and sub-classes. For the patient and prepared, fame and fortune await.
Off tranquil ocean shores, far below the surface of the sea, the city of Armoroad bears a secret. Rumor suggests that this coastal metropolis is less than it once was; much of it, they whisper, was lost to the unforgiving waters. Will you assemble and train a team of explorers to uncover once and for all what really lies beneath, or will you succumb to the innumerable dangers hidden in the abyssal depths?
- Create your unique team -- A system of 10 new classes and sub-classes and a wealth of proprietary skills make developing the optimal party absorbing, tactical, and rewarding. A maximum of 30 possible member slots provide plenty of room to experiment. You decide where to apply members' skill points: will you invest in sword mastery or learn a new healing spell?
- Live and die by your map(-making) -- When danger lurks around every corner, it is imperative to keep track of where you have been and what you found there. The streamlined map maker lets you draw paths, paint in terrain, and drag and drop icons. Watch the map grow bigger and more detailed under your hands as you capture every door, map, set of stairs, and secret pathway.
- Adventure in the high seas -- The ocean becomes a new stage for exploration as you take to the city of Armoroad to uncover the secret of why half of this once vibrant and technologically advanced metropolis sunk below the waves. Sail your ship, chart the ocean map, sink enemy vessels, and take on seagoing FOEs on your way to playing out one of three possible endings.
- Wirelessly share with friends -- Up to 5 friends can team up in special combat challenges over a local wireless connection to take down the toughest monsters living in the ocean. Additional options let you wirelessly trade items.
Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City has been rated "E10+" for Everyone 10 and older.
A fast-paced hunting simulation featuring hours of pure shooting fun for one or two players, Deer Drive is based on the popular title for the Wii that has sold over 400,000 copies in North America.
"Hunting games have been extremely popular on a number of different game machines, but no one had figured out how to capture that excitement for the Nintendo DS....until now." said Bill Swartz, Head Woof and CEO at Mastiff. "We've come up with a system that literally puts the thrill of hunting into the palm of your hand."
- First and only hunting product for the Nintendo DS.
- One or two player action.
- Full 3D graphics
- 30+ levels, 5 different environments, and 20+ animals including deer, moose, bear, duck, rabbits, squirrels and more.
- 125 power-ups and upgrades including weapon scopes, calls, ammunition and extended clips.
- User selectable language: English, French or Spanish.
Deer Drive is available for a suggested price of only $19.99.