Claptrap's New Robot Revolution invites recruits to attempt to beat down the deadly Claptrap revolution either as a lone gunman or in co-op teams of four treasure hunters using many of the more than 17 million unique weapons available in the game. Brave volunteers will find themselves caught in the lethal crosshairs between the Hyperion Corporation's fortified armadas and the ever-growing army of homicidal Claptraps and "Claptrap-ified" enemies led by one of the most eagerly awaited characters in the franchise's history — the cunning Ninja Assassin Claptrap.
Claptrap's New Robot Revolution offers extensive co-op integration that seamlessly melds single and multiplayer experiences, while continuing the most explosive Role-Playing-Shooter fun imaginable. Claptrap's New Robot Revolution provides more than 20 new missions to score epic loot and tons of fresh enemies to obliterate, including new and unique takes on previous boss battles, hordes of maniacal Claptraps and indigenous beasts that have been "Claptrap-ified". Fans can earn an additional two skill points for a total of 61 available skill tree points, and six more backpack slots for additional highly persuasive weapons and many, many hours of enjoyment.
Claptrap's New Robot Revolution DLC is available on the Xbox Live Marketplace for 800 Microsoft Points and the PlayStation Network and PC for $9.99.
Dead Rising 2 introduces players to a new protagonist named Chuck Greene whose Motocross background and tragic past has brought him to America's new gambling playground, Fortune City. He is there to compete in "Terror is Reality", a gruesome game show that dares contestants to survive zombie-filled environments for big money prizes at the delight of TV audiences around the globe. Chuck's motivation for taking part and risking life and limb is his daughter Katey, who since being bitten by a zombie, requires a daily dose of Zombrex to prevent her from turning into one of the living dead. During his time in Fortune City, a zombie outbreak occurs and Chuck is blamed for the incident.Over the next 72 hours, he must survive the onslaught of the undead and clear his name. Pitted against two fearsome threats — tens of thousands of zombies and the constant countdown of the clock — while potentially rescuing other survivors of the zombie apocalypse, Chuck must also unravel the greater conspiracy behind the outbreak and just as importantly, find the Zombrex necessary to stop Katey from joining the ever-growing zombie horde.
Ravaging zombie masses is more fun with a friend, and for the first time in the series Dead Rising 2 features online two-player co-op play.
FIFA Soccer 11 reinvents player authenticity — on and off the ball — with all-new Personality+. Individual abilities are now reflected in-game, allowing clear differentiation for every player on the pitch. Plus, players will experience true freedom in man-to-man interactions with 360° Fight for Possession that transforms physical play from lateral jostling to full 360° collisions and new Pro Passing, where pass accuracy is determined by a gamer's ability on the control pad, and player skill, situation and urgency on the pitch.
FIFA Soccer 11 features Online Pass, a one-time use registration code with each Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 copy sold new at retail which allows access to online services and features.
Front Mission Evolved allows players to take on the role of Dylan Ramsey as he faces enemies after a terrorist attack turns the world in to a place of destruction, conspiracy and crumbling alliances. Players control giant, customizable, walking tanks known as wanzers, futuristic military weapons. These massive, humanoid war machines are customized and piloted by players as they fight high-intensity battles through metropolises such as New York City, over 150 years in the future.
In addition to the single-player campaign, players will be able to pit their wanzers against opponents from around the world, proving the superiority of their own war machines in four different multiplayer modes.
- Engage enemies amidst the concrete of labyrinthine cities, across the frozen wastes of the Antarctic and a host of other unique battlefields. Master the speed, firepower and adaptability of the multipurpose wanzer to ensure survival and success.
- Choose from dozens of weapons and parts, equipping up to four weapons on both hands and shoulders to customize your wanzer and blast your way to victory.
- Equip weapons ranging from standard-issue machine guns to high-powered rifles and heavy-hitting, shoulder-mounted rocket launchers to administer widespread destruction.
- Optimize wanzer mobility for any type of terrain with specialized leg parts.
- After trashing enemies in single-player mode, enter a new battlefield online — solo or in a team — and match skills against other players fielding their own, highly customized wanzers.
- Become immersed in a rich story crafted by the storytelling masterminds at Square Enix.
- Experience the full force of battle in stereoscopic 3D for Windows PC through NVIDIA 3D Vision technology.
Front Mission Evolved is rated T (Teen) by the ESRB and is available at North American retailers for $59.99 for the PlayStation 3 system and Xbox 360 and $49.99 for Windows PC. Front Mission Evolved is also available for PC users via download through Valve's Steam platform for digital content distribution.
The latest release from the most successful name in paintball videogames, Greg Hastings Paintball 2 features more than 10 single and multiplayer game modes each staged in 62 all-new paintball fields based on actual locations around the world. Featuring three new event branches — Tournament Speedball, Recball, and Tournament Woodsball — the game arms players with loads of classic and cutting edge gear and guns, including paint grenades and rocket launchers.
Serious "ballers" can even become general manager of their own 10-player team composed of professional and amateur paintball players. Gamers can trade players, issue commands and use their earnings from the field to build each player's individual stats, so the overall team is that much more competitive. The better the team assembled, the more tournaments a player stands to win, providing him or her with added cash to buy new gear, players and skill upgrades. Players can also take their team online and compete with up to 20 players via Xbox Live or up to eight via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection on Wii.
As an added bonus, each version of the game includes a paintball pass (valued at $300) good for free entry and rental at select paintball fields across the country.
Featuring the largest on-disc set-list ever in a Guitar Hero game, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock's furious finger-fretting rock music collection is headlined by some of the largest bands in rock: Black Sabbath, Slipknot, Megadeth, Queen, Muse and KISS.
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock includes original tracks, re-records and bands making their Guitar Hero debut. With the all-new, rock inspired guitar controller, gamers will embark on an epic journey from the halls of punk music to the lava fields of rock treachery in the first ever Guitar Hero story-driven Quest Mode narrated by KISS front man Gene Simmons.
Additionally, challenge-hungry achievement junkies will find the game's all-new Quickplay+ up to par as they strive to master the 13 star challenges packed into every one of the 90+ on-disc songs as well as every song in their Guitar Hero music library. Heightening the rock experience, the first album from Soundgarden in over 10 years, Telephantasm, will be bundled with one million Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock launch units.
Virtual rock stars can also deliver the ultimate smack talk to opponents with the built-in Hero Feed, which brings bragging rights to the game by allowing players to challenge and track their friends' accomplishments, whether the friend is online or offline. Returning this year, the critically acclaimed Party Play allows gamers to jump in and out of gameplay seamlessly while challenge mode invites up to four players local and eight players online to compete in a series of gameplay competitions to prove who rules the stage.
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock is rated "T" by the ESRB.
Players begin the game as a pilot who has crash landed on an island, waking up with amnesia. He joins a group of fellow stranded pilots in a quest to take down the villain Morcubus, who is doing everything in his power to prevent anyone from flying in an attempt to rule the skies.
The single-player campaign mode lets you fly through 42 different missions over 12 vastly different environments as they gather power-ups and assorted unlockable upgrades while trying to rack up the best score along the way. With each accomplished mission, the player becomes an increasingly high profile and feared hero by defeating deadly enemies, testing his mettle in high-speed challenges, or facing down huge bosses. While progressing through the game, players use power-ups such as radar jammers and giant laser attachments to temporarily punish the enemy. They can also use unlockable elements to customize their planes and outwit foes.
Branching storylines also keep MySims SkyHeroes interesting at every looping turn.
MySims SkyHeroes for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii is rated E 10+ for Everyone ages 10 and up and carries an MSRP of $49.95, while the Nintendo DS version is rated E for Everyone with an MSRP of $29.95.
Patrician IV is the latest title in the acclaimed Patrician series of simulation titles and challenges the player to rise up through the merchant ranks and build an economic empire all their own. It features a whole new art style combined with a redesigned and newcomer-friendly trading simulation engine.
In Patrician IV, the player takes on the role of a young merchant in the area of the Baltic and North Sea during the late Middle Ages, the zenith of the Hanseatic League and its naval trading empire. Starting from meager beginnings as a small stall trader, players must use every skill at their disposal to rise through the merchant ranks and become the most powerful merchant in Europe. The authentic supply and demand-based trading system allows players to grow their business and head out to the high seas to form trading routes with other Hanseatic cities negotiating better prices for the buying and selling of goods.
As Syd, a shadowy warrior with a mysterious past, players will rip through armies of enemies to enter the "Living Tower" to take it down for good. Infected with a living substance known as the diablosis, the very battleground in which players launch their assault erupts into a shifting landscape of obstacles and unrelenting action. Using everything at their disposal, including a full armory of long-range and short-range weaponry, players will encounter a host of soldiers and creatures infected with the overpowering diablosis on their mission to rid the world of the crippling and rapidly spreading infection.
Quantum Theory is available on PS3 and Xbox 360 for MSRP $59.99 and is rated ESRB "M" for Mature.
Sid Meier's Pirates! offers action-packed naval battles where captains must out-maneuver opponents using prevailing winds in order to capture or sink the enemy's ship. While on land, captains will descend upon and plunder seaside colonies, trade with local merchants, embark on daring secret missions, ransack hidden treasures, duel using blades of steel or pistols, capture seaside cities and dance the night away with the governor's daughter. Sid Meier's Pirates! brings more pirate action than ever before to Wii fans.
After a successful mutiny, gamers serve as the ship's captain and helm one of 27 fully customizable vessels in and around the treasure-laden 17th century Caribbean islands. Either by their ship's cannon or sword's blade, players must fend off their foes while they explore the exotic islands and surrounding seas hunting for hidden treasure.
Sid Meier's Pirates! for the Wii includes the classic mini-games from the franchise's original title such as Sword Fighting, Ship Combat and Dancing, as well as two new mini-games mapped to the Wii controls: Bombardment and Lock Picking. The game's open-ended campaign provides captains with the chance of a lifetime to amass fortune, fame and notoriety all the while searching for kidnapped family members and waiting for the opportunity to find and defeat the evil Marquis de la Montalban once and for all.
Sid Meier's Pirates! is rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) by the ESRB and is available for $39.99.
The Sims 3 Deluxe includes The Sims 3 and The Sims 3 Ambitions expansion pack, which allows you to pursue a variety of exciting careers in your Sims' lives. Climb the ladder of success as a Firefighter, Private Investigator, Architecture Designer, Doctor, Ghost Hunter or Stylist.
The Sims 3 Features:
- Create any Sims you can imagine! Design your ultimate Sim by choosing up to five traits and numerous body characteristics in the Create-a-Sim feature. Customize your Sims body type, facial features, hair styles, and more. Create an evil, handsome, ripped kleptomaniac that wreaks havoc on those around.
- Control your Sims' destinies. From a rock star or world leader to an expert thief, you choose whether or not to pursue the Lifetime Wish of your Sim. Choose whether to fulfill their destiny, giving them a lifetime of happiness and rewards — or not and be devious!
- Customize everything! You are the designer! From clothing to houses, customize patterns, colors, or create any house you can imagine. Customize any aspect of your Sims' style…even down to the style and color of their shoes!
- Be the Director of your Sims' movies! Never before have you been able to make your own movie with a cast, a set, soundtrack, a story and editing without leaving the game. Make a movie with the Create-a-Movie tool and share it with the world!
- Connect, Share and Shop! Register with The Sims 3 online community and receive a second town, as well as 1,000 SimPoints to be used at The Sims 3 Store. Show off your creations from Sims to houses. Download exclusive content and hear the latest news of The Sims 3 world first.
The Sims 3 Ambitions Features:
- Variety: Be a hero or mess with the neighbors as a firefighter, private investigator, doctor, ghost hunter and more!
- Control: For the first time ever, you control your Sims' actions and interactions while they're on the job.
- Impact: Your Sims' on-the-job choices now change their town and affect other Sims. Modify the town's structure as an architecture designer or set neighborhood fashions as a stylist.
- New Activities: Master the arts of inventing, sculpting and tattooing using your skills to earn Simoleons and advance your lifetime happiness.
- Bonus Content: Register your game to get access to exclusive online content such as private eye cases, hairs, widgets for the inventing bench and sculptures to create with the sculpting station.
The Sims 3 Deluxe is rated T for Teen by the ESRB.
Developed by critically acclaimed developer Gas Powered Games, the Supreme Commander 2 Infinite War Battle Pack will deliver new maps, units, experimentals, tech tree upgrades and boosts to the PC and a map pack DLC for Xbox 360. It's available in North America for $9.99 via Steam and for 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live.
The Xbox 360 and PC maps feature a mix of two- and four-player maps. They are: Desolatia, Etched Desert, Igneous, QAI Labs, Rigs, Seraphim Isles, Tourneydome, and Way Station Zeta.
New PC units are:
- Cybran Monkeylord: Experimental Spider Bot
- UEF Aegis: Experimental Shield Generator
- UEF Super Triton: Experimental Dreadnought
- UEF Jackhammer: Experimental Assault Artillery
- UEF Field Engineer: Mobile Repair and Support Unit
- UEF Research Converter: Research Conversion Facility
- Illuminate Sooprizer: Experimental Gunship
- Illuminate Illuminator: Experimental Intel Gathering Station
- Illuminate Buhbledow: Experimental Shield Destroyer
- Illuminate Shotja: Sniper Bot
- Cybran Recycler: Mass Reclaimer
- Cybran Cicada: Experimental Cloak Generator
- Cybran Intellitron: Air Scout
- Cybran Boomerang: Nuclear Missile Defense
The DLC for PC also includes a variety of UEF, Illuminate and Cybran research boosts and upgrades.
In Swords & Soldiers, players select between the Aztec, Viking and Chinese factions to acquire resources, assemble an army and thwart enemies, each with their own missions, campaigns and abilities. With new features like multiplayer gameplay and 3D support, Swords & Soldiers blends ninja monkeys, attacking Aztecs, and brutal Vikings with the best qualities of a real time strategy game with advanced new features for 30 levels of off-the-wall adventure.
- 30 campaign missions between three aggressive factions
- 3D TV integration and stereoscopic glasses support
- Bold, in-your-face graphics with Aztec zombies, Viking warriors and explosive Chinese enemies
- Local and online multiplayer modes
- Campaign, Skirmish and Challenge modes plus Survival, Berserker Run and Boulder mini-games to suit any player's preferences
- 20 PlayStation Network trophies
Swords & Soldiers is available on the PlayStation Network for $9.99 (USD).
Tropico 3: Gold Edition features the award-winning economic sim/city builder Tropico 3 for Windows, and its popular expansion, Absolute Power, all in one exciting package. For the MSRP of $29.99, gamers can enjoy playing as El Presidente, the leader of the island republic of Tropico. Play as a jack-booted dictator, or a benevolent statesman as you craft the island's economy, infrastructure and political systems through dozens of missions and across multiple maps.
Developed by Haemimont Games, Tropico 3 brings the series back to its roots and puts players in the role of 'El Presidente', the two-bit dictator of a strategically positioned banana republic in the Caribbean during the time of the Cold War. Players assume control of every aspect of island life, deciding whether to unleash the army to secure their power base or lead their people to prosperity as a generous elder statesman. Will absolute power corrupt, or will the humanitarian approach spur progress?
Tropico 3: Absolute Power:
Tropico 3 Absolute Power is the first official expansion pack to the critically acclaimed Tropico 3 and invites players back to the island paradise of Tropico and experience unprecedented power as the benevolent (or malevolent) ruler 'El Presidente'. It adds new campaigns, new missions, new islands, unique buildings and new presidential powers to maximize the length and success of your term in power.