Champions Online: Free For All is a free to play update to Champions Online and features additional premium content for purchase. Adventure Packs, items, powers and costume pieces can be selected a la carte inside Cryptic's C-Store.
Additionally, current players may continue subscribing as Gold Members, while new players may also optionally upgrade to Gold status, which unlocks most of the game's content and includes extra features for a set price of 10.34 per month.
- Play Everything With the exception of special Adventure Packs, all the content in Champions Online: Free For All is available to every player. Once a player enters a location within the MMO game world, nothing is off-limits!
- Unlimited Play Time Play as much as you like, as long as you like, at absolutely no cost. No subscription or credit card required.
- Your Own Hero, Your Own Story Become a hero, encounter his or her Nemesis, and advance to maximum level at no cost.
- Play Your Way Utilize the optional web-based and in-game C-Store to purchase gameplay upgrades or additional premium content.
Join with Defender and the legendary Champions to stop Dr. Destroyer and his minions in the ultimate showdown between good and evil.
Dead Space 2 pushes the limits of action, horror and terror. After mysteriously awaking in a sprawling, massive city anchored to one of Saturn's moons, hero Isaac Clarke again finds himself thrust into the middle of a relentless Necromorph outbreak. Surrounded by the screeching cries of undead monsters and the haunting drum of echoing noises, Isaac plots a course through The Sprawl.
Dead Space 2 includes a one-time-use Online Pass registration code that gives players access to all of the online features in the game. Players that do not have a code can purchase the Dead Space 2 Online Pass for 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live Marketplace and $9.99 on the PlayStation Network.
Calling all wizards: The time has come for you and up to three others to save the world!
Action-adventure game Magicka is available for download on all major digital distribution channels. The self-deprecating title, which pokes fun of other games just to feel better about itself, is available for the modest price of $9.99.
Developed by Arrowhead studios, Magicka throws players into a realm filled with hordes of ogres, goblins, and other monsters you've seen countless times in games and movies throughout the last 50 years. Explore the land alone or cooperatively as you and your "friends" battle through the masses to save the world and be mocked incessantly by the entire population when you perish trying to do so. Put on your robe and get ready to do lots of prancing around in the forest!
- Innovative and dynamic spellcasting system with thousands of possible combinations
- Up to four-player co-op in all game modes, as well as a single-player option
- Fight your way through 13 different levels in the campaign
- Explore an expansive realm of adventure to defeat the evil wizard
- Find and unlock achievements, items, and powerful Magicks
- Experience the parody and satire of a clichéd fantasy world
Monday Night Combat is a class-based, third-person shooter — and the most popular lethal sport of the future! It blends intense combat, finishing moves, and gameshow-like challenges and rewards to produce an action experience unlike any other. Why fight for honor or duty when you can fight for the real American dream: cash, fame and endorsements?
- Co-op: Defend your Moneyball against armies of robots or four-player co-op over Steam. During various Blitz challenges, players can spend money earned by destroying bots to build defensive turrets around the Moneyball, upgrade one of six unique character classes, or set off robot-crushing environment hazards. The challenges vary from a 10-round Exhibition Blitz to endless robot waves of ever-increasing difficulty in Super Sudden Death Blitz.
- Competitive Multiplayer: Crossfire mode pits teams of players against each other over Steam. Each team is supported by an endless stream of robots fighting on their behalf; overwhelming your opponent's stream, upgrading your Pros, and base defenses will be the key to your success!
- Customizable Characters: Each Pro caters to his unique style of play and comes with his own set of upgradeable skills. Customize those skills and abilities even further with a variety of unlockable products in the Custom Class feature.
- Persistent Stats: Every game of Monday Night Combat earns the player money that goes toward his Lifetime Earnings, which can be spent on unlocking custom classes and buying earned ProTags, which are customizable tags you can show off to other players and friends. Monday Night Combat keeps a large set of persistent statistics for all aspects of gameplay.
- Dedicated Servers: Host multiple instances of MNC dedicated servers. Full stand-alone client coming soon.