Ace Combat: Assault Horizon introduces a revolutionary close-range assault system that delivers high-speed acrobatics and one-on-one encounters to make dogfights more tense and exciting. Players will engage in combat across the globe, dodging skyscrapers, and turning their enemies into fiery supersonic debris in both single player and online multiplayer.
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon puts players in the shoes of a top gun pilot in an international task force. The engaging war drama will span real-world locations, such as Dubai and Russia, and incorporate new categories of aircrafts, including super-sonic jets and the introduction of the attack helicopter, door gunner and more.
Premium DLC is scheduled post-launch featuring a brand new fictional aircraft, the ASF-X Shinden II, CFA-44 Nosferatu, as well as Su-37 Terminator, Tornado GR.4, AV-8B Harrier II Plus, YF-23 Black Widow II, F-15S/MTD and KA-50 Hokum.
Rated "T" for Teen by the ESRB, Ace Combat: Assault Horizon is available for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 at the the suggested retail price of $59.99.
Supporting gameplay for one to four players, DanceDanceRevolution II comes with easy pick-up-and-play controls for every level so beginners and experienced dancers can improve their superstar dance routines. For new dancers, the DanceDanceRevolution School Mode offers an option for training. Skilled DanceDanceRevolution fans can show off their insane talent with the Challenge difficulty level. For an extra challenge, the new Doubleplay functionality allows a single player to play on two DanceDanceRevolution mat controllers simultaneously.
DanceDanceRevolution II is also loaded with all new dance characters and is compatible with Miis so dancers can capture a likeness of themselves or the dance partners.
DanceDanceRevolution II is rated "E10+" (for everyone 10 and older). The bundle for Wii is available for the MSRP of $49.99 and the stand-alone game has an MSRP of $29.99.
In Disciples III: Resurrection, players return to the mythical land of Nevendaar, where they must lead the Undead Hordes, a menagerie of fallen beasts and heroes who are now walking dead and are exacting their revenge in the name of their dark Goddess of death, Mortis. The game features the trademark Disciples III art style and introduces dozens of new units, multiple heroes and a massive campaign that offers more than 70 hours of tactical gameplay.
- A new race: The Undead Hordes — a fan favorite, these walking dead beasts (including Death Dragons, Vampires, werewolves and more) and heroes will ravage the land of Nevendaar and challenge players' tactical skills to their utmost.
- Huge campaign: over 70 hours of gameplay to keep players immersed in the world of Disciples
- More units: more than 50 new units, plus two new storyline characters and four leaders for the Undead Hordes
- Distinct game world and story: the world of Nevendaar features a powerful gothic theme, with detailed artwork and character models.
Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin introduces a new party member and playable character named Tallis, voiced and modeled after Internet sensation Felicia Day.
Surrounded by deception and intrigue, Hawke finds himself face-to-face with a cunning Rogue assassin named Tallis as she intervenes during a perilous ambush. In return for her aid in defeating a group of mercenaries, Tallis asks Hawke to help her steal a precious relic from an Orlesian Duke in his well-guarded estate outside of Kirkwall. In Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin, players will explore open, outdoor environments and dive deeper into the backstory of the Orlesian and Qunari races. Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin can be accessed from a safe house at any point in the Dragon Age II campaign.
Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin is available for download on Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, PC and Mac for $9.99 or 800 Microsoft and BioWare points.
The Hail to the Icons Parody Pack contains three new multiplayer modes, four new multiplayer maps that parody some of gaming's iconic battlegrounds and four new weapons. Those who belong to the Duke Nukem Forever First Access Club can download the package for free.
Duke Nukem Forever: Hail to the Icons Parody Pack is available for $9.99 or 800 Microsoft points.
Featuring stunning graphics, heart racing action and unrivaled gameplay, Forza Motorsport 4 redefines the automotive experience.
- Platform Defining Graphics. Featuring dramatic Hollywood-style camera effects and an all new lighting engine, Forza Motorsport 4 creates an unparalleled, dramatically realistic graphical experience — all running at a silky-smooth 60 frames per second.
- Vibrant Online Community. Forza Motorsport 4 is making racing more social than ever. Create a Car Club and build the ultimate dream team of drivers, tuners and painters from the "Forza" community. Share your passion for cars and dominate the other clubs. With the all-new Rivals Mode, play against your friends whether they're online or not by challenging them for bragging rights and rewards in a variety of different game types.
- Top Gear Integration. Whether you're listening to Jeremy Clarkson's unique take in Autovista, taking a spin in the Kia Cee'd on the Top Gear Test Track, or playing car soccer with 15 of your closest friends online, you can enjoy the BBC's Top Gear, which is integrated throughout Forza Motorsport 4 in entertaining, informative and perhaps even surprising ways.
- Controller-free Innovation with Kinect for Xbox 360. Autovista Mode brings the automotive experience to life. Walk around the car in a virtual showroom, crouch down to look at the details, or open the doors and hood using the power of Kinect. Immerse yourself with Kinect Head Tracking, which pans the camera view based on how you naturally look into the corners when you're hard charging. Take the virtual wheel with Kinect as you sit on the couch with your friends and family — no controller required. You can even take advantage of Kinect voice control to easily navigate the game's menu.
- Hundreds of Cars to Race, Collect and Tune. With more than 80 manufacturers, the most in any racing game available today, Forza Motorsport 4 features unrivaled diversity and more of the cars you love. The all new World Tour Mode boasts new tracks, unending choice and hundreds of hours of gameplay as you travel the globe with your favorite car. With the most accurate physics engine, cockpits and damage on every car, and assists that allow even the most casual player to race, Forza Motorsport 4 redefines the genre.
For those who want to test drive Forza Motorsport 4, the Xbox Live demo is available to download.
Forza Motorsport 4 is available in a Standard Edition ($59.99 U.S. ERP) and Limited Collector's Edition ($79.99 U.S. ERP). The Limited Collector's Edition offers exclusive content, including the "American Muscle" Car Pack, "Launch Bonus" Car Pack and "VIP" Car Pack, other downloadable content and VIP membership status.
Set on the resort of Kawawii Island, Go Vacation brings over 50 fun activities for players to uncover in the game's four unique resort locations.
From snowcapped mountains to the bright lights of a bustling cityscape, Go Vacation gives gamers the option to take part in heated street races, relaxing fishing excursions and pulse-pounding skydiving sessions and more — all accessed by actually visiting each location in-game instead of simply choosing them from a menu. With support for a whole suite of Wii hardware accessories, including the Wii Balance Board, the Wii Zapper and Wii MotionPlus™, every activity offers a fun and natural control scheme that allows gamers to easily jump in and play.
Each of the resort locations on Kawawii Island offer their own distinctive landscape and thematic adventures. From inline skating, hang gliding, surfing, skydiving, horseback riding, tennis, fishing, snowboarding, street racing, dancing and more, there is no shortage of activities for players to take part in.
Go Vacation is available for the suggested retail price of $39.99 and is rated E10+ by the ESRB.
Wrestling icon, TNA's Impact Wrestling Superstar, and global sensation Hulk Hogan serves as your mentor and trainer helping build your wrestling personality while teaching you the art of showmanship. Entertain cheering fans with punishing combos and brutal stunts like the chair hit that will knock your opponent out of the ring. The crazier and wilder your motions, the more high-impact your wrestling performance will be!
Hulk Hogan's Main Event for Xbox 360 Kinect is rated T for Teen and available for the suggested retail price of $49.99.
Fans of the original game can now "Hero Up" in 3-D as they command all the classic Squaddies as well as four new recruits: Captain America, Nova, Black Widow and She-Hulk, in Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet available today for Nintendo 3DS.
In this adventure, players find themselves tapping into their Super Powers and super smarts to stop Thanos, Doctor Doom, Loki and several other dastardly villains. The Super Hero Squad must use every ability at their disposal to secure the six Infinity Stones and prevent the impending apocalypse!
Boasting a total of 12 playable heroes, The Infinity Gauntlet also features a new level in which players can turn the tables and play as Doctor Doom, Magneto, Loki and Abomination for the first time ever. Additionally, there are two new flight levels where players can fly through space, avoiding meteors and shooting down enemies, all in 3-D.
Michael Phelps: Push the Limit offers players the chance to compete against each other as well as against one of the most decorated athletes of all time, Michael Phelps. Fans play in quick matches in single player or local/online multiplayer against friends or immerse themselves in the challenging and fun Career Mode where they swim their way to the podium through some of the most breathtaking locations across the world, finally facing Michael himself in the final.
The motion-tracking capability of the Kinect for Xbox 360 platform allows for realistic player input, helping to recreate all components of an exciting swimming race. Whether it's hyping up the crowd, achieving the perfect dive from the start, swimming at the optimum rhythm, timing the perfect turn, or timing the last gasp reach to the wall, Kinect for Xbox 360 allows the game to accurately replicate those elements in the most fun and accessible way possible, by using simple body and hand gestures.
Red Dead Redemption transports players to Rockstar's vision of the American West at the turn of the 20th century. It follows the tale of reformed outlaw John Marston as he strives to protect his family and bring the members of his former gang to justice. Alongside the rich, immersive single-player experience, Red Dead Redemption's multiplayer offers a world of dynamic challenges and competitive games suited for a player of any skill level.
The Undead Nightmare DLC expands the single-player narrative as John Marston attempts to eradicate a mysterious zombie outbreak and discover a cure. The single-player experience features new challenges, quests, and ambient events, including Missing Persons, where the player must find a missing survivor lost amongst the throngs of undead. New multiplayer content includes Undead Overrun, a multiplayer survival mode where waves of infected attack and players must work together to stay alive against increasingly difficult odds.
Key Features of the "Game of the Year" Edition:
- Original Red Dead Redemption game with a brand-new hardcore single-player mode;
- Undead Nightmare single-player campaign and multiplayer modes;
- Legends and Killers Pack, featuring additional multiplayer map locations, multiplayer characters, and the Tomahawk projectile weapon;
- Liars and Cheats Pack, including the Stronghold multiplayer competitive mode, Free Roam gambling games, multiplayer horse races with combat, and the Explosive Rifle;
- Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack, featuring two outfits with corresponding gameplay challenges for John Marston;
- Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack, including six co-op missions for up to four players;
- All original pre-order content, including the Deadly Assassin Outfit, War Horse, and Golden Guns Weapon Pack;
- Solomon's Folly single-player gang hideout and challenges available for the first time on Xbox 360;
- Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack, featuring fan-favorite multiplayer characters and all-new locations to battle in.
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition is rated M for Mature by the ESRB and is available for $49.99.
Aden and Sonja, two lifelong friends, live a tranquil life on Fenith Island until they're struck by a mysterious curse: they awaken to find both of their souls are now trapped in the same body! On top of this unusual calamity, the Fenith Island they knew is gone, replaced by a strange island populated with unfamiliar faces. Only by exploring this new world will they be able to solve the mystery of this curse and save their beloved island. During the course of their journey, Aden and Sonja will be aided by a colorful cast of characters, as well as take command of a towering golem, Ymir. Using their newfound giant friend, they'll cross vast seas, discover hidden islands and dungeons packed with riches, and battle fearsome monsters of the deep!
Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny is rated E 10+ for Everyone by the ESRB and is available for an MSRP of $39.99 for the Wii and $49.99 for PlayStation 3.
Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster is an original interactive experience where young players join Cookie Monster, Elmo and other Sesame Street characters as they explore a living storybook titled Once Upon a Monster. In the book, they meet new, loveable monsters from the Once Upon a Monster world, forge friendships and learn key life skills along the way. Parents and children become part of the storybook adventure by getting active together through dancing, jumping, flying and more.
Guided by a social and emotional curriculum, young players engage in activities that promote lifelong lessons about making friends, cooperation, recognizing and labeling emotions, and so much more.
Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster for Xbox 360 Kinect is rated "E" and available at an MSRP of $49.99.
While navigating through various boroughs in New York City, players must guide graffiti artist Nox past enemies and obstacles in order to save his street posse from the sadistic motives of nemesis Spray. Bouncing between 2D and 3D world views, players will need to explore every crack and crevice of the city while learning to utilize unlockable abilities to soar, slide, jump and blast through Spray and his goons, ultimately gathering your entourage and jumping back to reality.
Sideway also features unique camera angles to deliver a visually stunning environment, while keeping a fun yet edgy beat with original tracks from hip hop artist Mr. Lif. With the volume pumped and action packed, gamers are given the option to experience either single-player campaigns or drop-in/drop-out local co-op to team up for unworldly boss battles - watch out for flying pink bunnies!
Sideway: New York is rated E 10+ and is available at US $9.99 on the PlayStation Network.