Inspired by Asian mythology and fused with science fiction, Asura's Wrath will redefine the action genre by delivering unprecedented levels of dynamism, drama and interaction.
By channeling his inner rage, Asura is now able to unleash devastating attacks and wreak havoc as he battles against the deities who have wronged him and their earthly forces. Inspired by episodic dramas, Asura's Wrath will be split into distinct sections with gameplay and narrative unfolding as one and building to a final climatic conclusion.
- Amazon: Fans who pre-order Asura’s Wrath at Amazon.com will earn the Devastator Pack. This includes two additional gauges in the game that allow the player to reduce damage taken by Asura, and fill his Unlimited Rage Gauge faster.
- Best Buy: The Infinity Pack will be the reward for pre-ordering at Best Buy. Featuring the Extinguisher Mode and Zealot Mode, the Infinity Pack gives players the ability to recover more quickly from overheating due to heavy attacks and prolongs the player’s time in Unlimited Rage Mode.
- GameStop: Those who pre-order Asura’s Wrath at GameStop will receive an exclusive combination art and comic book. Written and illustrated by the crew at Penny Arcade, the Asura’s Wrath comic book takes a hilarious “what if” look at Asura and how he would deal with everyday situations. The flipside of the book features a collection of concept art straight from the developers at CyberConnect 2. With illustrations of the Asian mythology and Sci-Fi inspired universe that makes Asura’s Wrath truly unique, the Asura’s Wrath art and comic book is sure to please any fan.
- New type of action game – Asura’s Wrath will seamlessly blend action and narrative and will adopt an episodic nature, more akin to a TV drama series.
- Relentless action – Asura’s Wrath keeps placing gamers in tight situations and says ‘now get out of that’.
- What the…? – Unique enemies and planetary sized bosses will continually challenge players’ expectations.
- Innovative setting and story – Fusing Asian mythology with sci-fi, Asura’s Wrath’s universe will be truly unique.
- Collaboration with CyberConnect2 – Continues Capcom’s strategy of partnering with the best developers to produce titles to complement its own internal projects.
More articles about Asura's Wrath