Cave Story 3D is a side-scrolling action adventure game inspired by the 2D original. Now in a full 3D world, Cave Story takes the 2D action and exploration into stereoscopic awesomeness. You wake up in a cave with no idea who you are or where you came from, but you know you must help a cute race of rabbit-like creatures beat the crap out of some crusty old doctor.
As you advance through the game, you'll learn the origin of the Mimiga world and even your own. Cave Story 3D is a combination of high-speed shooting action scenes with heavy emphasis on platforming, exploration, light puzzle solving as well as a deep story line.
Cave Story 3D is rated "E10+" for "Everyone 10 and older" by the ESRB.
Save survivors faster than before, kick down doors, walk through fire and wield the fire ax with an upgrade in manliness! (Mustache is included.) The Firefighter Skills Pack is available for 160 Microsoft points or $1.99, and it gives you:
- Immunity to fire damage
- Increased speed when carrying or assisting survivors
- The ability to kick doors open
- New attack and increased durability with the fire axe
Ever wanted to create indestructible combo weapons, have infinite ammo, and manipulate the in-game clock? The Gamebreaker is available for 400 Microsoft points or $4.99, and it lets you do this and more:
- Instant PP
- God Mode
- Super damage
- Super speed
- Big head mode
- Body builder mode
- Dumb zombies
- Flat Frank
- Giant hands
- Cinema filters
In Dora & Kai-lan's Pet Shelter for Nintendo DS, the two characters team up to care for puppies, kittens, bunnies and birds and find them homes. Kids perform vet check-ups, bandage boo-boos and practice basic pet-care skills to ready the animals for adoption.
Dora and Kai-lan's Pet Shelter for Nintendo DS is rated "E" for "Everyone" by the ESRB.
Fusion: Genesis is a mix of space adventure and multiplayer shooter in an "always connected" dynamic multiplayer environment.
- Follow six storylines that let you become a free trader, lawless mercenary, galactic peacekeeper, military loyalist, or devout seeker as you unravel a sinister alien plot
- In the "always connected" environment, friends and enemies populate your world dynamically
- Take on hundreds of solo and co-op quests
- Discover 23 innovative and action-packed levels
- Fly over 100 ships, each with its own specialty
- Customize your ship with over 1,000 different upgrades
- Choose from over 200 weapons for your ship
- Learn from more than 40 combat skills
- Enjoy both cooperative (1-4 players) and PvP (1-8 players) gameplay
- Fight in epic ship battles in PvP warzones
- Cooperate with other players to defend space stations from enemy raids
- Join other heroes to overcome the terrible guardians of the mysterious Ark
Fusion: Genesis is available on Xbox Live Arcade for 800 Microsoft points.
Nickelodeon Dance sets the stage for gamers big and small to twist, shimmy and shake to 30 catchy tunes performed by Nickelodeon characters, including "Dancing in the Street," "We Got the Beat," "We Did It!," "Al Rescate" and "Here We Go," among others. The game features dance routines developed in collaboration with an Emmy-recognized children's dance choreographer, and special exercise-focused routines with MVPA (Moderate-To-Vigorous Physical Activity).
Nickelodeon Dance for Wii and Kinect for Xbox 360 is rated "E" for "Everyone" by the ESRB.
Conquer a new series of five challenging fortresses. In Lost Adventures, you'll travel from the depths of the Pit to the narrow passages high over the Great Gorge. The Lost Adventures are five of the most deadly rift assaults the War Mage has ever faced.
- Five New Fortresses – Repel the orc onslaught in four completely new fortresses plus a reverse version of The Tower where your enemies have the high ground! Each fortress can be played on Apprentice, War Mage, or Nightmare difficulty.
- Two New Enemies – Fear the icy breath of the Frost Bat, and beware the draining magical attack of the Cyclops Mage!
- New Leaderboards – Challenge your friends for the highest score on leaderboards for each of the five new levels.
- New skull rewards – Earn up to fifty additional skulls to further upgrade your arsenal of traps!
- A New Bonus Defense! - Place the Mana Well in strategic locations around a fortress for a burst of magical energy at just the right moment.
Orcs Must Die! is rated T by the ESRB is available exclusively as a digital download. For a limited time, the Lost Adventures DLC is available on Steam for 20% off.
They've invaded our daily lives for years, and you've never considered them to be a serious threat! You just never imagined that they could even possibly be real. Well, you were wrong! They really do exist!
Now, see them with your own eyes: Rabbids are messing around with the Kinect —and your life! Go crazy. Act out physically ridiculous and humorous challenges!
- Rabbids become real, emerge from the floor, and interact with players in unique experiences and augmented reality
- Swim, jump, dance, roll and slap freely, all in the hope to halt the Rabbids from invading. Square off with them in the craziest minigames, in the most insane situations ever imagined!
- The party game genre has been redefined with the ability to play with up to 4-players simultaneously; a first on the Kinect. Time to turn the living room upside down playing wacky game modes with friends and family.
- Immortalize your most memorable moments with crazy pictures and share them with your community
Rabbids Alive & Kicking is available for $49.99 and is rated "E10+" by the ESRB for "Everyone 10 and older."
Players can put their boarding skills to the test with either single-player mode or two-player split-screen action. Also built into the game for an immersive experience is an augmented reality element — dipping a hand down causes water to splash up beside the board on-screen. Boarders can choose between six surfing levels, six skateboarding levels and seven different victory conditions for customizable gameplay. Using the Kinect camera, players can also strike poses to show off their gnarly moves and tricks.
On Nintendo DS, players surf and skate across more than 100 maps and carve up 10 snowboarding levels that are unlockable upon completion. The Nintendo DS version also features customizable boards and multi-card two-player mode to show them off.
Rated "E" for "Everyone," SpongeBob's Surf & Skate Roadtrip is available on Kinect for Xbox 360 (MSRP $49.99) and Nintendo DS (MSRP $29.99).
Team Umizoomi features the team of miniature superheroes from Nickelodeon's top-rated preschool series of the same name. Gamers team up with Millie, Geo and Bot on a mighty math adventure around UmiCity, using Pattern Power, Super Shapes and Bot's Super Robot Computer to save the day.
Team Umizoomi is rated "Ec" for "Early Childhood" by the ESRB.
Tropico 4 sees you return as El Presidente, the tyrannical (or benevolent) dictator of the island paradise of Tropico.
The Junta DLC includes:
- New Building. Bunker: Functions like a larger and more expensive Guard Station, does not require generals, houses five soldiers.
- Character Trait. Veteran: Avatar performs better in battle, improved militarist respect
- Character Outfit/Vanity Item. Dress Uniform: female
- Decorative Items. Guard booth, Small observation tower, Camouflaged ammo depot, Concrete barricades, APC
- Mission theme. New Sparta: build a militaristic society while being constantly pressured by the rebels
The "Junta" DLC is available for 400 Microsoft points on Xbox Live Marketplace.
WindSlayer 2 is a 2D, free-to-play, side-scrolling, multiplayer, online role-playing game (RPG). The game puts players on a journey in Beuritania to defeat hordes of monsters using acquirable skills, magic spells and items. Building on its predecessor, WindSlayer 2 features updated gameplay and in-game systems such as the pet and mentor systems that add replayability.
The commercial launch includes the in-game Playground, which includes community features that connect WindSlayer 2 fans. Players can invite friends and guild members into private rooms for in-game socializing and community building. There also are multiple room scenarios to choose from, allowing players to party with a plan.
WindSlayer 2 is available on the game's Web site.