In Cars 2: The Video Game, players enroll in an international spy training academy known as C.H.R.O.M.E. (Command Headquarters for Recon Operations and Motorized Espionage). As part of their international training to become world class spies, players participate in simulated daring missions using assorted high-tech gadgetry in their effort to outpace and slow down the competition, and ultimately become the world's fastest racecar.
Fans choose from more than 20 different characters to play, including classic favorites like Mater the tow truck and Lightning McQueen, along with new challengers, such as Finn McMissile and Holley Shiftwell. The endless action takes players beyond Radiator Springs to experience exotic locales across the globe including Tokyo, London and Italy.
A celebrity voice cast includes Larry the Cable Guy returning as Mater, Emily Mortimer as Holley Shiftwell, Tony Shalhoub reappearing as Luigi and John Turturro as Francesco Bernoulli.
The game supports up to four players in split-screen and features connectivity with the World of Cars Online, a free-to-play browser-based, virtual world tied to the hit Disney*Pixar animated Cars universe.
Cars 2: The Video Game is available on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii for a suggested retail price of $49.99, and the Nintendo DS and PC versions are available for $29.99.
In Dungeon Siege III, players assume the role of one of four heroes, fighting for the sake of their fallen comrades to restore the kingdom of Ehb. Conflict is constant in this action-RPG and decisions have lasting consequences, allowing players to alter the epic storyline. Fight to restore the 10th Legion with up to three friends via online co-op play. Dungeon Siege III allows for two players to experience the story from start to finish in local co-op mode. Thanks to robust cooperative AI, Dungeon Siege III allows players to seamlessly drop in and out of battle without interrupting the action or impacting the campaign.
- Adventure by yourself or with friends in co-op multiplayer.
- Experience a deep and expansive storyline that only Square Enix and Obsidian Entertainment can deliver.
- Play as one of four unique and highly customizable characters, with a wide range of both martial and magical abilities to choose from.
- Customize your heroes with a near-limitless variety of weapon, armor and magic item combinations.
- Engage hordes of enemies and challenging bosses in beautiful exterior and interior environments while combining talents and abilities to defeat all manner of foes.
- Recruit companions with unique personalities, abilities and views on the world around them.
- Make a dynamic impact on the Dungeon Siege world through in-game actions and decisions that will forge alliances, create enemies and dramatically impact the final story.
Dungeon Siege III is available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC via Steam. Dungeon Siege III is rated T (Teen) by the ESRB.
In F.E.A.R. 3, players can take on the role of Point Man, a genetically enhanced super-soldier, or the undead spirit of his brother Paxton Fettel, a paranormal entity who possesses incredible psychic powers. The two brothers have a vicious history but must work together in an uneasy alliance to pursue Alma Wade, their tortured and psychically gifted mother, who is about to give birth to something that could destroy the world.
F.E.A.R. 3 evolves the F.E.A.R. franchise by introducing a unique system called divergent co-op, along with social gameplay that gives players distinctly different abilities that affect their own play and the experience of gamers they are playing with ... or against. The game also offers a robust scoring and challenge system, which encourages replay, tactical variation, and exploration throughout the game.
Gamers have access to four distinct online multiplayer modes — F**king Run!, Contractions, Soul Survivor and Soul King — each offering a unique combination of cooperative and competitive play distinctively set in the F.E.A.R. universe.
Developed by Day 1 Studios, F.E.A.R. 3 is rated "M" and is available for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 system and PC for a suggested retail price of $59.99.
Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising is a full-scale action-adventure MMORPG set amid the familiar landmarks and legendary environments of ancient Rome circa 300 BC. Each player's character is a Demigod, a child of both god and mortal, and celebrated Hero who must battle an ancient enemy that has returned to topple the empire and avenge their defeat at the hands of the Olympian gods.
- Squad-Based Minion System — Players create, customize and command a squad of minions that level up with them in combat. As players advance through the game, they recruit from over 130 unique minions, each with specific roles and powerful abilities.
- Massive Estate System — Unlike any MMO housing system, players are given a huge tract of land to build upon. They must rebuild the structures destroyed by the Telchinist Cultists to recruit and upgrade their army of minions. Only then can a player become powerful enough to hunt down and defeat the evil Telchinists and regain their honor.
- Tandem Combat Action — Wield an arsenal of weapons and the powers of the gods themselves to perform combat moves which can be linked together, including dramatic finishing moves for intense battle sequences.
Gods & Heroes Standard Retail Edition and Collector's Edition of the game sell for $49.99 and $79.99, respectively. A digital download version is also available for $39.99. Following 30 days of free gameplay, Heatwave is offering a one-month subscription for an introductory price of $9.99.
At 9:45 in the morning, a thunderous explosion rocks Los Angeles. City blocks are flattened and smoke and ash fill the air. Detectives Phelps and Biggs race to the site of the former Nicholson Electroplating plant to find a pile of unanswered questions. What caused the explosion? What were Nicholson's employees working on? And where are chief chemist Dr Harold McLellan and his mysterious female assistant?
The all-new case sees Phelps and partner Biggs digging for clues amongst the rumble of city blocks devastated by the explosion. Over the course of their investigation not only will the duo interrogate new witnesses and suspects, but also explore entirely new locations including the hangar that houses Howard Hughes' famous Spruce Goose.
Skarlet is now available for download on PlayStation Network and Microsoft Xbox Live. The first of four new downloadable kombatants, the ferocious Skarlet comes with a unique move set and two vicious fatalities.
Skarlet is available on Microsoft Xbox Live for 400 Microsoft Points or as a part of the Season Pass program now available or for $4.99/£3.19 on PlayStation Network. Also available today is a free compatibility pack featuring two klassic skins — Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 — inspired Cyrax and Sektor.
Heavily influenced by grindhouse-style projects, Shadows of the Damned takes gamers on a demented journey through a tortured underworld where death and destruction are around every corner. Playing as professional demon hunter Garcia Hotspur, gamers must harness the power of the light to save Paula — the love of his life — from the Lord of Demons. Manipulating this balance of light versus dark gameplay in different settings and scenarios, gamers can discover new ways to defeat vicious enemies and solve mind-boggling puzzles. Along this hellish adventure, players will be aided by Johnson, a former demon with the ability to transform into an arsenal of upgradeable, supernatural weapons, giving Garcia the power to rip apart the forces of the damned and ultimately protect what he loves most.
Developed by Grasshopper Manufacture, Shadows of the Damned is available for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.