Rise of Immortals is set in the world of Graxia, 300 years after the events of “Guardians of Graxia,” Petroglyph’s fantasy-based PC game released last year. Rise of Immortals features the popular action-strategy gameplay of traditional MOBA games, but adds enhanced socialization features, along with persistent character progression – a first for the MOBA genre. Instead of an account-based leveling system, players can advance their Immortals through a diverse, persistent skill tree, customizing and upgrading the characters to unlock unique abilities that persist from match to match.
In addition to today’s unveil of Rise of Immortals, Petroglyph also announced that signups are now open for the game’s upcoming closed beta test. Players interested in trying this innovative and enhanced MOBA-style game can apply today to be part of the online testing by visiting http://www.riseofimmortals.com. Petroglyph will continue to expand the beta test over the next several weeks, prior to the game’s official launch.
Rise of Immortals is going open beta next week on July 5th, and to thank the closed beta testers Petroglyph is giving them the exclusive Lazarus Immortal skin, 'Metal God.'
- 12 unique Immortals at launch with additional Immortals released on a regular basis
- Persistent per-Immortal level progression and skill trees
- Persistent artifacts for stat enhancements
- Player versus Environment instances with collectable items
- Player versus Player instances with up to 5v5 multiplayer
- Persistent experience and leveling in both PvP and PvE instances
- Collectible pets for combat and vanity
- Account and Immortal statistics tracking
- Player hub instances for socialization
Rise of Immortals is a free-to-play, micro-transaction-based online game that will be available via direct download. The game will launch with a dozen distinctive Immortals that players can further customize as they progress through the game. Items that can be purchased from the in-game store include new Immortal skins and consumable items like in-game boosters and elixirs. Post-launch, Petroglyph plans to release new content on a regular basis, including additional Immortals, arenas, skins, sound packs, pets and more.
More articles about Rise Of Immortals