Vincent likes his girlfriend. Katherine's pretty, smart, and successful. Trouble is, she's starting to talk about long-term commitment, something Vincent's spent his entire life avoiding. Since romantic complications are the last thing he wants to deal with, Vincent meets his friends for their regular night of drinks. Little does he know that he's about to be blindsided by a beautiful, seductive, irresistible freight train named Catherine. Suddenly, he's hung over in bed next to the most beautiful woman he's ever seen, unsure about the previous night's events. Was it just making out, he wonders, or did something more serious happen between them? Should he tell Katherine? Will he ever see Catherine again? Vincent's about to find that a stumble on the staircase of love can turn into a horrific, fatal plummet...
- The Horrors of Love — Vincent's waking fears, doubts, pressures, and growing guilt about commitment and fidelity now gleefully follow him into his dreams, manifesting as horribly disfigured monsters and a ticking clock.
- Between a Rock and a Soft Place — The player must navigate Vincent through heavy moral decisions. As in real life, hardly anything is black and white. What is the value of honesty? What is the right thing to do? Either way, someone's going to get hurt. Worse yet, someone could die.
- The Nightmare of Your Dreams — Under the watch of producer Katsura Hashino, acclaimed director of Persona 3 and Persona 4, famed character artist Shigenori Soejima and master composer Shoji Meguro create sights and sounds unlike anything else. As unforgettable and original as the game's narrative, Catherine's visual direction and musical score define and perfectly complement Vincent's terrifying ascent into the dizzying perils of love.
- Escape With or From a Friend — Local competitive and cooperative multiplayer modes, in addition to leaderboards, ensure that the many thrills and horrors of racing through twisted stages can be enjoyed by more than one player and add hours of extra gameplay to the overall experience.
Catherine is out for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 with an MSRP of $59.99 for the standard edition and $79.99 for the limited-run "Love Is Over" Deluxe Edition. Undecided fans are encouraged to try the official demo, available via Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.
Dragon Age II Legacy drops players into an epic journey to uncover the harsh truth behind Hawke's lineage. A vicious criminal cartel is out for Hawke's blood and players must put an end to their malicious attacks. To find the source, players are forced to leave Kirkwall and uncover the mystery behind the Hawke family's past. Along the way, players will forge a new and fully upgradable class-specific weapon, encountering epic battles with brand-new creatures and coming face-to-face with an ancient horror so evil and powerful that Wardens have kept it secret for millennia. Dragon Age II Legacy is playable from any point in the Dragon Age II campaign accessible within Hawke's house.
Dragon Age II Legacy is available on Xbox Live, PC and Mac for 800 Microsoft or BioWare points and on the PlayStation Network for $9.99.
Players play through 30 years of history with the original Galaga and Pac-Man games, their 21st century reboots, Pac-Man Championship Edition and Galaga Legions, as well as two all-new adventures designed exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS system, Pac-Man Tilt and Galaga 3D Impact.
Pac-Man gets topsy-turvy in his latest adventure, Pac-Man Tilt. Guide Pac-Man through over 20 2D platforming levels collecting Pac-Dots, Power Pellets and fruit to earn the top score for each mission. Players will be able to tilt the 3DS system using its motion sensor to manipulate Pac-Man's environment, turning obstacles into platforms, walls into stairs and much more. Earn enough points in each level to receive a medal. Medals can be exchanged for bonus levels for an extra challenge . Other Pac-Man games In Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions include the original Pac-Man arcade game and 2007's award-winning Pac-Man Championship Edition. Pac-Man Championship Edition takes the classic Pac-Man gameplay and updates it with a timed Score Attack mode, multiple mazes, online leaderboards and brightly colored neon graphics.
Galaga's 30th anniversary continues with Galaga 3D Impact, a thrilling first-person on-rails shooter that thrusts players into the middle of a Galaga invasion. Galaga 3D Impact lets players maneuver their perspective within the pilot seat of a space fighter with the Nintendo 3DS system's gyro sensor to aim and shoot enemies as they try to lay siege against the human race. The player's real-life movements correspond to the action represented on-screen in an impressive mash-up of arcade shooter and 3D virtual reality. Other Galaga games included in Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions include the original Galaga arcade game and the 2008 reboot, Galaga Legions. In Galaga Legions, players can place two satellite guns down in any direction to act as turrets to help fend off the incoming Galaga formations. Neon lines will streak across the screen to indicate where the Galaga will move through each wave, giving players a chance to set up their plan of attack. Galaga Legions also includes online leaderboards to compete against friends and the world.
Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions is available for the Nintendo 3DS system with an MSRP of $39.99 and ESRB rating of "E10+" for everyone 10 and over.
Section 8: Prejudice on PlayStation Network includes five dynamic game modes, including the recently unveiled Skirmish mode, and four expansive multiplayer maps.
For the first week, anyone who purchases Section 8: Prejudice on the PlayStation Network will receive the Blitz Armor Pack and Overdrive Map Pack for free. This includes two armor skins, early unlocks, and two additional multiplayer maps. If you are a PlayStation Plus subscriber, you will receive the exclusive in-game Hunter Armor, and if you are one of the first 1,000 subscribers to purchase the game, you will receive a free copy of the original Section 8.
- Mobilize by Drop Spawning from 15,000 feet, use Jet Packs to evade enemies, and ram opponents in Overdrive
- Campaign mode: 5-hour story-driven single-player campaign
- Conquest mode: Large-scale multiplayer for up 40 players
- Swarm mode: Four player co-op mode where shooter gameplay meets tower defense
- Assault mode: Team-versus-team game mode where teams race to capture all Control Points in the fastest time
- Skirmish mode: Team-versus-team death match where Control Points cannot be captured and Victory Points are awarded for kills and completed missions.
- Offline bot support for all game modes
- Highly customizable weapon and equipment loadouts; deep level progression and unlockable content systems
- Dynamic Combat Missions: ensure no two multiplayer games ever play the same
- Stats Portal that allows players to track their lifetime statistics, join Clans, compete in TimeGate-run events, and much more
Section 8: Prejudice is available on the PlayStation Network for $14.99.
Remove that "Commercial Rent" sign from your lot. Your Sim has new places to explore in town. The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff pack allows your Sim to have a leisurely Sunday afternoon in their neighborhood with new places to explore and items to update their style.
Take your Sim to the park and watch them play in the new sunny bungalow playground set. With new items like slides, fountains and more, your Sim will have countless hours to play. Additionally, Sims will also be able to revel at the new Laundromat. Maybe they'll even meet a new Sim or two. For those Sims who prefer to handle their dirty laundry at home, they will be able to add new washers and dryers in their home. From new hairstyles to new clothing, The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff pack gives any Sims the tools to create the comfortable and casual living they've been looking for at home and around the town.
The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff pack is now available at the EA Store and can be purchased in retail stores for $19.99.