Air Conflicts: Secret Wars drops players into the cockpits of some of the most exciting aircraft of both World Wars, leading them through a challenging single-player campaign that features epic battles across seven campaigns and 49 missions. Three multiplayer modes, available on both platforms, allow players to challenge friends and foes alike in fierce aerial battles.
An impressive selection of famous aircraft of the era is available, each showcasing specific strengths and weaknesses in the battle for air supremacy.
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars has been rated "T" for "Teen" by the ESRB.
Featuring a large expanse of diverse terrain, plenty of great gear and the wildest animals yet, Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 sinks its teeth into players and never lets go!
Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 includes more choice, as player's decisions affect every hunt as they choose their path and explore different environments. For example, players can climb an area to get a better angle for the shot or take a low elevation route with poor visibility but plenty of concealment.
Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 is rated T for Teen by the ESRB. The game is available either bundled with the Top Shot Elite wireless controller on Xbox 360 and PS3 and a peripheral on Wii, or it can also be purchased separately.
- Multisensory Effect: An entertainment experience that synchronizes graphics and innovative sound design. By bringing physics in synergy with spectacular visuals and audio, Child of Eden is the next-generation sensory experience. The PS3 version offers the experience in full stereoscopic 3D.
- The World of Eden: Coming straight from Tetsuya Mizuguchi's creative mind, Child of Eden features a unique, surprising, rich and beautiful world.
- Controls: Simple and natural. Designed for the DualShock 3 wireless controller and with support for PlayStation Move, Child of Eden captures the full range of motion and provides ultimate control over how you play the game.
Rated E10+, Child of Eden for PlayStation 3 has an MSRP of $39.99.
The City of Heroes Freedom model allows all players to reach level 50 at no cost, while providing players with the option to purchase new content a la carte to build a unique gaming experience.
Issue 21: Convergence and City of Heroes Freedom comes packed with a new zone, Incarnate Trial, powers, costumes and more, including the monthly Signature Story Arcs and the Paragon Rewards Program.
- New Zone: First Ward, the training and testing grounds for the most elite forces and sinister weapons, is where players encounter new threats, including the massive zone-wide event, the Seed of Hamidon.
- New Challenges: The Underground Incarnate Trial takes place deep below the streets, in the secret lair of the Devouring Earth. Those strong enough to break through the stronghold may reach the Avatar of Hamidon for a final showdown of epic proportions. Up to 28 players can team up to fight new menaces and unlock great rewards.
- New Power Sets and Costumes: Time Manipulation, Beam Rifle, and Street Justice are just the beginning of new powers, while the Barbarian and the Circle of Thorns Costume Sets, as well as the IDF and Defense costume sets add more options.
- New Starting Experience: Puts new players right in the middle of the action, giving them access to all archetypes with no alignment restriction.
- New Missions: The debut of monthly Signature Story Arcs enables players to play a key role in the main storyline as they fight alongside iconic heroes and villains.
- New Rewards: The Paragon Rewards program is a way to thank players for investing in City of Heroes and provides new in-game rewards designed around each player's unique tastes and play style.
The Dead Nation: Road of Devastation DLC offers gamers new gameplay content and challenges in single-player and co-op modes. Road of Devastation presents a variety of new tools and equipment to dispose of your enemies, while introducing new enemies and obstacles in new environments.
The DLC is priced at $3.99 and also adds new Trophies.
In Driver: San Francisco, gamers play as Detective John Tanner on a manhunt for crime lord Charles Jericho through the San Francisco hills. Players can now seamlessly Shift between over 100 licensed vehicles, keeping them constantly in the middle of the action.
- True Car Chase Experience: Rediscover the driving sensations of Driver: loose suspension, long drifts, sharp bends and high-speed pursuits in dense traffic. Drive over 120 licensed cars in some intense chase sequences.
- A Relentless Manhunt: Personal revenge fuels Tanner's relentless manhunt for Jericho. Follow his race across San Francisco and discover how this chase brings him to the point of no return.
- Shift: As Tanner recovers from a terrible crash, he has acquired a new ability that enables him to instantly change vehicles and take control: Shift. Shift into a faster car, deploy civilian vehicles to destroy your enemies, and take control of your opponent's car to force their demise.
- A Car Chase Playground: Drive on more than 120 miles of road, over the Golden Gate Bridge and along iconic locations throughout San Francisco. Shift from one car to the next and dip into the lives of different residents, each with a perspective on a city under siege.
- Multiplayer Mayhem: Experience 11 different, frantic online modes, where the Shift feature allows players to be anywhere at any time. Ram, tail and overtake your friends in offline split-screen or online modes.
Rated T for Teen, the Windows PC version of Driver: San Francisco has an MSRP of $49.99.
In Dungeons - The Dark Lord, players craft elaborate dungeons, laden with traps, treasure and monsters, to lure in hapless heroes. Once those heroes enter the dungeon, they'll become fodder for the torture racks of the Dungeon Lord and his friends. Dungeons - The Dark Lord adds a new campaign map, a new single-player story line, additional prestige gimmicks and — most importantly — multiplayer gameplay.
In Dungeons - The Dark Lord, there's a slew of exciting new features, including four-player multiplayer in three modes. Along with the addition of multiplayer modes such as Deathmatch and King of the Hill, there's now the ability to play as some of the game's popular bosses (Minos, The Dungeon Lord, the Zombie King and more) in multiplayer, along with the addition of an extensive single-player campaign, a new dungeon setting and lots of new dungeon gimmicks.
Dungeons has been rated "M" for "Mature" by the ESRB.
Courier's Stash gives players immediate access to four content bundles previously available only through pre-ordering Fallout: New Vegas. The Caravan Pack, Classic Pack, Mercenary Pack and Tribal Pack each offer unique weapons, apparel and aid advantages that help you through your journey. (Xbox Live for 160 Microsoft points, PlayStation Network and Steam for $1.99)
Gun Runners' Arsenal increases the range of unique weapons, weapon mods, ammo types and recipes waiting to be uncovered in the Mojave Wasteland. (Xbox Live for 320 Microsoft points, PlayStation Network and Steam for $3.99)
FIFA Soccer 12 brings to the pitch the new Player Impact Engine and gameplay innovations inspired by the real-world game, including Precision Dribbling, Tactical Defending, and Pro Player Intelligence. New services and social experiences like EA Sports Football Club and FIFA Ultimate Team, aim to deepen fans' connection to the game, their favorite club, and their friends, rivals and millions of other players around the world in the FIFA online community. For the first time, Mac and PC gamers can play with and against each other in online head-to-head matches.
FIFA Soccer 12 is rated "E" for everyone by the ESRB and Pegi 3+.
The ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection remasters the critically acclaimed PlayStation 2 titles for the current console generation, adding in features such as full 1080p HD, improved frame rates, stereoscopic 3D graphics, 7.1 surround sound, bonus video content, dynamic themes and Trophy support.
ICO, originally released in North America in the Fall of 2001, is a action-adventure/puzzle game that puts a twist on a "boy meets girl" tale. The tragic yet powerful story puts players in the role of a young boy with strange horns on his head as he protects and escorts a mysterious princess on a daring escape from a maze-like castle. As a bonus to fans, The ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection features the full ending to ICO, never before released in North America.
Shadow of the Colossus was released four years later, building on many of the concepts that made the previous title so beloved, while redefining the concept of "action games" by drilling to the core of the genre, the monumental boss fights, and stripping away excess elements. Shadow of the Colossus features a new anonymous protagonist on a quest to bring a mysterious girl back to life by defeating 16 gigantic beasts.
In addition to the two fully remastered games, the Blu-ray features video interviews with Fumito Ueda and key members of the development staff, never-before-seen concept art from both of the titles, and a sneak peak at Ueda's next game, The Last Guardian.
The ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection is rated "T" for Teen by the ESRB and available for an MSRP of $39.99.
The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard is an expansion to the free-to-play MMORPG. The time has come for you to turn eastward to the vale of Isengard. Ancient forests once flourished, but now, a corrupted waste of metal and wheels suffers under the traitorous wizard Saruman. In the shadows of the tower of Orthanc, an army of Orcs and Uruk-hai gather to prepare for war. Head into these devastated lands and uncover new quests, skills and traits as you attempt to thwart Saruman.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 goes further in giving the user total control, offering AI innovations and gameplay additions that cover every aspect of football. Central to Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 is the all-new Active AI system, which ensures that teammates work to close down space, defend zonally and hold their line to minimize attacking options. As such, on defense, teammates will look to hold the defensive line and mark oncoming offensive support. Conversely on offense, when attacking, the player will see that their teammates will make dummy runs, draw defenders, and work to give the player more options.
The emphasis on the team as a unit is demonstrated with Pro Evolution Soccer 2012's Teammate Control system, which allows the user to control two players at once. Support play is offered in assisted mode wherein users prompt a second player to make a timed run to cut inside or receive a ball, while total control is afforded by the fully Manual mode which gives the user complete freedom of movement of the second player.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 is rated "E" for Everyone by the ESRB and is now available for an MSRP of $59.99 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Three months after the total destruction of Raccoon City, Claire Redfield is still in search of her missing brother Chris. While investigating an Umbrella facility in Paris, Claire is captured and transported to the remote Rockfort Island, where she awaits her death. Claire is thrust back into the world of survival horror once again when an inexplicable air raid hits the island, freeing Claire and accidentally releasing t-virus samples and B.O.W.s.
Resident Evil CODE: Veronica X is rated "M for "Mature" by the ESRB and is available for purchase for $19.99 or 1,600 Microsoft points. This release denotes the first time that the game is available in high definition and have support for Trophies and Achievements.
Solatorobo: Red the Hunter has enjoyed praise for its gripping narrative, unique battle system and expansive world. The game is the spiritual successor to the beloved PlayStation RPG title, Tail Concerto.
Solatorobo: Red the Hunter takes place in the clouds of the Shepherd Republic, a sea of floating islands inhabited by two races resembling bipedal dogs and cats. The game follows the story of Red Savarin, a dog-like and youthful adventurer for hire, who is off on his latest mission to acquire some sensitive files for a client. Soon after Red boards the airship holding the files, things take a turn for the worst, and when Red accidentally touches a mystical medallion, a massive monster rises from the sea and bats the airship from the sky. Barely escaping, Red becomes immersed in a plot that reveals him to be the sole hero who can save the world.
With 10 different principal cities to explore and a whole host of characters to meet, Solatorobo provides would-be explorers plenty of options. In addition to the game's main quest, there are numerous side-quests and minigames, including the Air Robo GP race series, Robo fishing and a battle arena where Red can take on tournament fights for prize money and prestige.
Solatorobo: Red the Hunter is rated "E10+" by the ESRB and is available for an MSRP of $34.99.
X-Men Destiny places gamers in the role of young mutants just discovering their powers. The choices they make and alliances they forge determine which side of the mutant cause reigns supreme. X-Men Destiny gives players three all-new mutants from which to pick and an original story from Marvel writer Mike Carey.
Fighting alongside and against some of Marvel's greatest X-Men characters, including Cyclops, Gambit, Magneto and Wolverine, gamers will evolve their mutant skills through the upgrade system, which allows them to mix and match X-Genes and abilities from various X-Men and Brotherhood characters, such as Iceman's freeze powers and Emma Frost's diamond skin.
X-Men Destiny's three new mutants — Grant Alexander, Aimi Yoshida and Adrian Luca — are brought to life by the voices of some of young Hollywood's most popular talent: "Heroes" icon Milo Ventimiglia, "Sucker Punch" and "The Hangover Part II" actress Jamie Chung, and "Friday Night Lights" star Scott Porter.
X-Men Destiny for the Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 is rated "T" (Teen - Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes and Violence) by the ESRB. The Nintendo DS version is rated "E10+" (Everyone 10+ – Fantasy Violence and Mild Suggestive Themes) by the ESRB.