Rayne has returned to battle and feed in a brand-new hack 'n' slash adventure. BloodRayne: Betrayal delivers over-the-top action with a dose of bloodshed. You are Rayne, the sexy dhampir with superhuman strength, speed and agility, recruited by the vampire-hunting Brimstone Society for one last mission.
The target is a lavish, yet sinister, ball in a secluded castle with many dark surprises. With the help of a mysterious friend, Rayne must infiltrate the manor, take out the horde, and stop an evil master plot.
BloodRayne: Betrayal is available on PlayStation Network for $14.99.
In Driver: San Francisco, gamers play as Detective John Tanner on a manhunt for crime lord Charles Jericho through the San Francisco hills. Players can now seamlessly Shift between over 100 licensed vehicles, keeping them constantly in the middle of the action.
- True Car Chase Experience: Rediscover the driving sensations of Driver: loose suspension, long drifts, sharp bends and high-speed pursuits in dense traffic. Drive over 120 licensed cars in some intense chase sequences.
- A Relentless Manhunt: Personal revenge fuels Tanner's relentless manhunt for Jericho. Follow his race across San Francisco and discover how this chase brings him to the point of no return.
- Shift: As Tanner recovers from a terrible crash, he has acquired a new ability that enables him to instantly change vehicles and take control: Shift. Shift into a faster car, deploy civilian vehicles to destroy your enemies, and take control of your opponent's car to force their demise.
- A Car Chase Playground: Drive on more than 120 miles of road, over the Golden Gate Bridge and along iconic locations throughout San Francisco. Shift from one car to the next and dip into the lives of different residents, each with a perspective on a city under siege.
- Multiplayer Mayhem: Experience 11 different, frantic online modes, where the Shift feature allows players to be anywhere at any time. Ram, tail and overtake your friends in offline split-screen or online modes.
Driver: San Francisco is rated "T" for Teen and has an MSRP of $59.99 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 and $49.99 for Wii.
Three all-new "episodes" make up the latest game, which brings together the original voice cast from the Nickelodeon television series, including Emmy Award winner Danny Jacobs as the dance-crazy King Julien and Neil Patrick Harris as Team Penguin's arch-nemesis, Dr. Blowhole.
Players must thwart the diabolical dolphin's plan by overcoming obstacles, rescuing friends and conquering minigames like "Julien's Dance Party" and "Mort Bowling."
Success in this operation relies on each penguin's capabilities: Skipper's team formations, Kowalski's clever inventions, Rico's explosive tactical weaponry and Private's slippery maneuverability.
With the Nintendo DS version, on-the-go gamers find each penguin empowered with three new abilities they must employ to defeat Dr. Blowhole and his clawed minions as they race against the clock to complete treacherous levels.
With the uDraw GameTablet for Wii, search hidden areas for useful bonuses, erase obstacles to uncover special items, and discover 70 printable coloring pages featuring favorite characters.
On PlayStation 3, players lead Team Penguin through complex levels and operations, meet the colorful cast in high definition, and enjoy replay value with hidden collectibles and wacky minigames.
On Kinect for Xbox 360, fans join Team Penguin as the newest recruit, using their bodies as controllers to navigate hazards and obstacles. Players can engage in "Kowalski's Trivia" and "Julien's Critique," which uses a feature that enables new recruits to submit gameplay snapshots to King Julien.
The Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole Returns - Again! is available on the uDraw GameTablet for Wii and Nintendo DS (MSRP $29.99), PlayStation 3 (MSRP $39.99) and Kinect for Xbox 360 (MSRP $49.99).
Resistance 3 delivers a gripping story line set in a brutal 1950s America occupied by deadly Chimeran forces. Set four years after the end of Resistance 2, Resistance 3 centers around the heroic survival of Joseph Capelli, the last surviving Sentinel from a clandestine military program. Capelli attempts a journey across the country from Oklahoma to New York City in a desperate bid to save his family and humanity. The Chimeran forces are slowly terraforming and cooling the planet, so Capelli leaves his wife and young son to join Russian scientist Dr. Fyodor Malikov on the trip east to attempt to stop the occupying Chimeran forces.
Insomniac Games has re-designed the multiplayer portion with a more focused 16-player progression-based experience that takes players to locations around the globe. Players will be able to create their own progression paths by earning and spending points to customize and upgrade their loadouts to match their play style.
Resistance 3 allows players to team up with another player and tackle the campaign cooperatively in both local/split-screen and online. Resistance 3 is also playable in HD stereoscopic 3D, as well as compatible with PlayStation Move motion controller and the PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter peripheral.
Resistance 3 is rated "M" for Mature by the ESRB and is available for the PlayStation 3 for $59.99 MSRP.
Rise of Nightmares is a horror-based hack 'n' slash title that forces you to use your whole body against your enemies. You are trapped in a nightmare world of zombies, monsters and hellish scientists, and the only way out is to fight.
Rise of Nightmares is available on Kinect for Xbox 360 for $49.99 and has been rated "M for Mature" by the ESRB.
Golf enthusiasts and gamers can now experience the Masters Tournament and Augusta National Golf Club on a PC or Mac.
- Road to the Masters: Start your journey down the "Road to the Masters" as your career begins and you work your way through Q-School, Nationwide Tour and the PGA Tour. Experience the rich history and tradition of the Masters Tournament and begin your chase to capture the most sought-after prize in professional golf: the Green Jacket.
- Masters Moments: Play through historic moments as you try to measure up against the sport's legends.
- Tiger at the Masters: Relive each of Tiger's four wins at the Masters by attempting to equal or beat his scores.
- Inside Augusta: Hole-by-hole descriptions of Augusta National Golf Club, one of the most famous courses in the world.
- 14 Championship Courses: In addition to Augusta National Golf Club and its Par 3 Course, take on the best on some of the most celebrated courses, including Pebble Beach, St. Andrews Links, TPC at Sawgrass and many more!
- Photo Game Face: Upload your own image and create your golfer using the Photo Game Face technology.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters on the PC/Mac are available for purchase at Origin.com and other retailers for an MSRP of $39.99.
Voodoo Chronicles: First Sign is a hidden object video game. Discover the magical secret of the lost tribe, solve the riddle of a shadowy stranger, rescue a city from a horrifying monster and unravel the story of the glamorous Kitty in this adventure.
With more than 50 haunting locations and 15 minigames, Voodoo Chronicles: First Sign offers gamers three versions: Collector's Edition, which features additional locations, wallpapers and screen savers; Director's Cut, which is in high-definition; or experience the game in full 3-D, with glasses included.
Rated "T" for Teen by the ESRB, Voodoo Chronicles: First Sign is available for a suggested retail price of $19.99.
Space Marine puts players into the boots of one of humanity's elite soldiers, genetically engineered and equipped with state of the art weapons and armor. Players are dropped into the action as they battle to defend an Imperial Forge World, a planet-sized factory, from an invasion by the savage and brutal Orks, using devastating weaponry.
Space Marine also features eight-versus-eight class-based multiplayer, where players take on the role of either Space Marine or Chaos Space Marine in a battle to the death. Players can choose the balanced Tactical and Chaos Space Marine, the heavy weapons focused Devastator and Havoc or the jump pack equipped melee specialist Assault Marine and Raptor.
The game includes a full progression and upgrade system tied to both multiplayer and co-op. Players earn experience and unlock new weapons and perks that allow them to customize their loadouts to suit their play style.
The PC version of Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine supports Steamworks Cloud technology. Space Marine is available for an SRP of $60 console and $50 PC.