Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 brings action to life with a new controller, the Top Shot Fearmaster. Utilizing heartbeat sensors on the controller's grips and an infrared camera (Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 only), the Top Shot Fearmaster can detect a gamer's heart rate and hand stability. Keep your cool and you'll be rewarded with a more accurate shot, but it won't be easy as the predators are smarter and deadlier. The game also introduces a new horde-based "Maneater" mode allowing for two-player cooperative gameplay. Teamwork is essential as both players work together to strategize and complete missions to survive for as long as possible.
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 is rated "T" for "Teen" by the ESRB and is available with the Top Shot Fearmaster for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 for $79.99 or without the peripheral for $39.99. The game is also available with the new Top Shot peripheral, without heart rate sensors, for the Wii for $59.99 or without the peripheral for $29.99 for Wii and PC.
Cabela's Hunting Expeditions allows you to explore gorgeous terrains. Travel by foot or use one of the all-terrain vehicles to scout the 15 in-game locations, each featuring distinct wildlife. To get the most out of your hunts, you can use the new "Strategic View" mode to mark your targets and plot waypoints to guide you. Each claimed trophy comes with detailed stats of the hunt and points that can be used to upgrade and customize firearms.
Cabela's Hunting Expeditions is rated "T" for "Teen" by the ESRB and is available for $39.99 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 and $29.99 for Wii and PC. This title is also compatible with the new Top Shot Fearmaster peripheral.
The Artorias of the Abyss DLC bolsters the Dark Souls experience with the long-awaited addition of an enhanced online PVP (player vs. player) mode. Players can assemble battles against one another for all-out fights to the death. The online component also allows gamers to draw from the collective experience of the Dark Souls community to assist or sabotage each other on their journey through the game world.
Dark Souls: Artorias of the Abyss features new maps and environments, new boss characters, enemies, non-player characters (NPCs), new content, and an arsenal of new weapons and armor. Dark Souls: Artorias of the Abyss' online match-making feature allows gamers to showcase their skills against other players around the world.
Dark Souls: Atorias of the Abyss DLC is rated "M" for "Mature" by the ESRB and is available for purchase on the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live at the MSRP of $14.99 (1,200 Microsoft points).
Elemental: Fallen Enchantress offers players an immersive world to build or destroy as they try to conquer the land and its inhabitants. Enter the world and create a sovereign and faction with which to align yourself in an effort to bring the world under your control. The lands of Elemental are teeming with monsters, bandits and ancient creatures, and other factions are pursuing the same agenda at the same time.
- Unique factions to play with or against. Each faction has special units, abilities and powers that require different strategies.
- Massive scale. Players can zoom in and see individuals working in their cities or zoom out to see the world in a real-time cloth map.
- A strategy game in an RPG world. Fallen Enchantress introduces elements normally found in role-playing games such as quests, loot drops, moral dilemmas, unit customization and much more.
- Unique Locations. The world generator randomly places one of several unique areas with special resources. These "Wild Lands" have powerful guardians who must be defeated before the treasures can be exploited.
- Multiple paths to victory. Players can win through diplomacy, questing, sorcery, or old-fashioned military conquest.
- Advanced modding tools. The game ships with modding tools including a map editor, tile editor and particle editor. Players can create new races, quests, spells and scenarios that can be easily shared with other players.
- All-star development team. Fallen Enchantress reunites Stardock's Galactic Civilizations team and is designed by Derek Paxton, the author of Civilization IV mod "Fall From Heaven". The Fallen Enchantress scenario was created by the Civilization V designer, Jon Shafer, and the lore, backstories, and dialog were written by fantasy author Dave Stern.
Fallen Enchantress is available for $39.99 new and free for those who purchased War of Magic in 2010. Elemental: Fallen Enchantress can be downloaded from its home page as well as on Steam, GameStop, GamersGate and elsewhere.
Forza Horizon takes players onto the open roads as part of the Horizon Festival - a massive cars and music festival set in the heart of Colorado. The open-world racing game boasts high-definition graphics, incorporates a large variety of cars and features realistic physics. You progress through the game by driving fast, destroying property and winning races. Race types include drift, rally and point-to-point, and AI traffic introduces a new dynamic to the Forza series.
Forza Horizon is rated "T" For Teen by the ESRB, and the Limited Collector's Edition is available for an MSRP of $79.99 while the Standard Edition is $59.99.
A Game of Dwarves is a management and strategy title that puts players into the shoes of a dwarven prince who seeks to expand dwarvenkind's prestige and underground dominance. Of course, he also wants to amass large amounts of treasure. A Game of Dwarves gives players full reign over a dwarven settlement as they dig, build, and conduct research to expand the underground empire. Players need to transform their weak dwarflings into brave warriors, master craftsmen, and diligent diggers. Defend your dwarves from beasts living in the uncharted regions, and make sure to adapt your strategy and tactic because you never know what you'll bump into.
A Game of Dwarves is available for $9.99 and can be purchased from leading digital distribution platforms: http://www.agameofdwarves.com/buy
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is a fast-paced platformer with a twist. You can warp Giana's dream world to transform your abilities and surroundings. Use your skill, speed, brains, and powers to defeat the dangers in these twisted dreams!
Giana twirls past hazards and adversaries with a light touch and gentle heart, but she isn't limited to soft solutions. With a quick morph, her punk side comes out to play, full of raw attitude and a powerful dash to crush obstacles!
- Powerful Abilities: Giana moves through the dream according to her desires and mood. She can hammer past or drift by — you make the call.
- Intuitive Controls and Smooth Gameplay: Controlling Giana is a breeze, but you'll need every trick in her arsenal to defeat the trials ahead.
- Amazing Worlds: Giana's dreamworlds leap off the screen!
- Tons of Cool Interactions: As Giana changes, so does the world around her. Fly with bubble gum, ride conveyer belts, hop on springs, and ride on turtles.
- Legendary soundtrack with Chris Hülsbeck and Machinae Supremacy
- Explore and Discover: There are 23 levels across three worlds, each transforming into the two dreamworlds. Giana's dreams abound with secret locations.
- Epic Boss Battles: Gigantic creatures from the depths of Giana's most terrifying nightmares want to play, too.
In Hotline Miami, gamers step into the neon-soaked underground of 1980s Miami as bizarre messages on your answering machine urge you to commit violent acts against a group of armed thugs. Hotline Miami demands sharp reactions and a creative approach to navigate a gauntlet of 20 multiscreen missions. Wield 35 different weapons, collect 25 game-altering masks, and unveil a surreal story that forces you to question your role in the murderous spree.
The hotline can be reached by texting +1-786-519-3708 or tweeting @HotlineMiami. Leave a message.
Hotline Miami is available through a variety of digital download retailers for $9.99.
Just Dance: Disney Party features classic and current songs from a range of Disney favorites, Disney Channel's hottest shows and Disney theme parks. The choreography gets the family up and dancing to tracks from movies such as "Beauty and the Beast," "The Jungle Book," "Lilo & Stitch," "The Little Mermaid," and "Tangled." Numbers are also featured from Disney Channel shows like "A.N.T. Farm," "Good Luck Charlie," "Jessie," "Phineas and Ferb" and "Shake It Up."
Gameplay includes graphics from films and television, including the "Shake It Up" stage and the "Phineas and Ferb" playground. Up to four players can dance simultaneously for the highest team score or use the non-stop shuffle feature to continue the dancing.
Just Dance: Disney Party is rated "E" for "Everyone" by the ESRB and is available at an MSRP of $29.99.
Introducing 12 Tier 1 units from 10 different nations including the Polish GROM, German KSK, Canadian JTF-2 and U.S. Navy SEAL, Medal of Honor Warfighter delivers a premier multiplayer experience. The Medal of Honor Warfighter multiplayer design allows players to represent their nation as gamers go head-to-head pitting the best-of-the-best soldiers from around the world in online competition.
The game also introduces a new multiplayer cooperative feature called Fireteams, which gives players a competitive advantage and rewards them for teaming up with a friend on the battlefield. Players can represent their global warfighters and experience Fireteams in eight real-world maps, including Sarajevo Stadium in Bosnia, and five unique modes like the nerve-rattling "Hotspot" and fast-paced "Home Run" Sport mode.
Medal of Honor Warfighter features a dotted line to real-world events and provides players a view into globally recognized threats and situations so they can experience the action as it may have unfolded. From rescuing hostages in Abu Sayyaf's stronghold in Basilan, Philippines to assaulting Al-Shabaab's "Pirate Town" on the Somali Coast, the single-player campaign allows players to step behind into the boots of Tier 1 Operators as they hunt down a terrorist mastermind and the global threat of a deadly explosive chemical.
Medal of Honor Warfighter is rated "M" for "Mature" by the ESRB and is available for an MSRP of $59.99.
Luffy's journey to become the Pirate King continues with a DLC bundle that features special costumes and additional scenarios. The bundle features 10 special costumes for Luffy, Nami, Zoro, and other members of the Straw Hat Crew. There are also 10 new scenarios based on each character's extra costume.
The DLC is rated "T" for "Teen" by the ESRB and is available for an MSRP of $14.99.
In Orgarhythm, players must protect their god from attack. Players use a series of taps on the screen in rhythm to the beat to issue commands and gather their forces. Playing as the God of Light, players battle the forces of the God of Darkness by deploying elemental soldiers for rhythm-based attacks synced to a mix of rock, club and tribal music.
Different attacks can be unleashed by matching or manipulating the beat, making the game's catchy soundtrack dynamic to user input. Each unit type is based on one of the three elements of Earth, Water and Fire, and each elemental troop has a "rock, paper, scissors" relationship with the opposing enemy elements. Players must effectively manage these strategy elements while keeping beat with the music.
The game also includes versus and co-op two-player modes via ad-hoc network play. In co-op mode, control of the God of Light's soldiers is shared, and in versus mode, one player commands the forces of the God of Darkness.
Orgarhythm is rated "E10+" for "Everyone 10 and older" by the ESRB and is available for an MSRP of $29.99.
Join AiAi, MeeMee, GonGon and Baby on another grand adventure through time, space and texture. Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz features over 100 levels of bumpers, jumps and humps that test your skills with the sphere. Fan favorite party mode games, like Monkey Target and Monkey Bowling, round out a collection of competitive multiplayer challenges. Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz utilizes PS Vita features like the rear touchpad, camera, accelerometer and more.
Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz is rated "E" for "Everyone" by the ESRB and is available for an MSRP of $29.99.
In the Pirate Heaven DLC for Tropico 4, players can ignore pesky international blockades and import goods via the new Smuggler's Hut building. They can also boost their naval power thanks to the new "Sailor" character trait.
Your minions can resort to piracy as a way of making quick money, though all that ship hijacking, ransoming, pillaging and plundering is sure to attract international attention (and ire), so you'll need to build up your defenses to protect from invasion!
Players can also dress up their female avatars with a "Pirate Queen" outfit, giving just a bit more flair to your in-game persona.
The Pirate Heaven DLC is available through digital portals and the Kalypso Launcher for $4.99. It requires the original Tropico 4 for Windows PC and is compatible with the original version of Tropico 4 for Windows PC as well as the upcoming Tropico 4 Gold Edition.
In December 2028, Sigma is ambushed by two cars in his school parking lot and kidnapped. He finds himself in an elevator with a girl named Phi and is unable to escape. A green monitor flickers on, and a rabbit introduces himself and explains that they are about to play a game of life and death. What's in store for Sigma, Phi, and the seven others they eventually meet? Why have these nine been chosen? Who will they ally with? Who will they betray?
- Complex Puzzles and Suspenseful Story: Learn the mystery behind Zero and the nine participants. Players must solve complex puzzles to escape rooms and progress.
- Fully Voiced Novel Sections and Dual-Language Support: Players can choose between listening to the novel stages in Japanese or English.
- Numerous Fates and Endings: There are multiple endings. A special flow chart shows player progress through the game.
- Immersive 3-D Environment: Players can rotate the camera around a 3-D room and zoom in on objects to look for clues. Players can also select and manipulate objects in three-dimensional space.
- Introduces New Characters, Brings Back Old Ones: Several new characters join the cast, and some old ones make appearances. What secrets do these characters hold? Why have they been brought here?
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward has been rated "M" for "Mature" by the ESRB and is available for an MSRP of $29.99.