Packed with a fully revised character cast, all new modes of gameplay, and new story scenarios, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend quenches your thirst for the power of the Azure.
- Enhanced Story Mode: Relive the events from BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger or venture forth into one of four new story scenarios.
- New and Revised Game Modes: Power up your character in Abyss Mode, take on the strongest enemies with Unlimited Mars Mode, or brush up your skills in the revised Challenge Mode.
- Customize Your Battle Experience: Unlimited characters, previous color packs, and announcer DLC packs are included. New character-voiced announcer packs will be available after launch.
- Revised Combat Systems: All characters have been rebalanced and armed with new strategies and combos to take your game to the top. ALl Unlimited characters have been given a revamp and new Distortion Drives.
- Improved Online Multiplayer: Battle it out in BlazBlue's online mode with new online multiplayer features, such as online team battles with many play settings.
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend has been rated 'T' for Teen by the ESRB.
Crusader Kings II is the long-awaited sequel to Crusader Kings, a game of choice and a reflection of each player's personal morality. How will you play this game of strategy? Rule with an iron fist oppressing your population through fear. Lead your kingdom through respect and benevolence, instilling loyalty in your subjects. Marry your way to power. These weighty decisions await you in your quest for influence and territorial domination.
Crusader Kings II explores the volatile period between the 11th to 15th century. Medieval Europe is brought to life in this title, which is rife with rich strategic and tactical depth.
Crusader Kings II is available via major digital distribution platforms and selected retail at an MSRP of $ 39.99.
The Grand Slam Tennis franchise comes to high definition for the first time and on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, including support of the PlayStation Move controller. Grand Slam Tennis 2 features top past and present athletes including John McEnroe, Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams and Rafael Nadal, and it's the only place to play all four Grand Slam championships. Players can experience the thrill of serving aces on the prestigious Centre Court at The Championships, Wimbledon or hitting cross-court winners on the clay courts of the French Open.
- Racquet Control: Control every shot with the right analog stick; smash forehands, backhands, overheads and volleys with precision, accuracy and power.
- Become a Champion: Become a Grand Slam champion by capturing all four major championships in succession, including Wimbledon.
- PlayStation Move Support: The motion-control experience gets you on your feet and puts a racquet in the palm of your hands.
- Legends: Play with or against more than 20 of the greatest players to ever grace the courts, including Bjorn Borg, Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Maria Sharapova, Serena and Venus Williams.
- P.R.O. AI: Standing for "Professional, Realistic, Organic," P.R.O. AI captures the playing styles and behaviors of the sport's, right down to signature swings and emotional reactions.
- ESPN Grand Slam Tournament Classics: Relive or rewrite some of the most memorable tennis moments. From Borg versus McEnroe, to Nadal versus Federer, play your way through history and unlock up to 25 amazing Grand Slam moments.
- Game Face: Use the Game Face Creator to make a lifelike 3-D avatar to use as a playable character in the game.
Grand Slam Tennis 2 is rated "E" by the ESRB.
Japan's Edo Period was drawing to a close. The shogunate, who'd held power in the country for more than 200 years, found itself challenged by the imperial court, and by several domains who had chaffed under shogunal rule. In this midst of this political unrest, an organization rose to prominence: The Shinsengumi. Originally formed to protect the street of Kyoto from masterless samurai, they came to represent the last, tragic bastion of the honor-bound samurai culture that had defined much of Japan's history.
In Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom, a young woman by the name of Chizuru comes to Kyoto in search of her missing father, and soon encounters danger and the Shinsengumi in quick succession. When it becomes clear the Shinsengumi are also searching for her father, Chizuru is put under their protection. But odd things are afoot in Kyoto—possibly even supernatural happenings. Can Chizuru navigate this maze of mortal danger and political intrigue? Amidst so much mystery and death, can she find romance?
Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom has been rated "M" for Mature by the ESRB.
Originally released in 2002, The House of the Dead 3 introduced new gameplay elements, including "rescue events," a shot ranking and grading system that challenges players to shoot both quickly and accurately, and a Boss "cancel" bar that players must fill to fend off devastating attacks.
The House of the Dead 3 can be played using a PlayStation Move controller or a standard PlayStation controller. The House of the Dead 3 has been updated with HD graphics, trophies, and complete PlayStation Move support to give players the full arcade The House of the Dead experience in their living room.
Jagged Alliance: Back in Action challenges players to run their own Private Military Corporation, managing everything from recruiting and equipping mercenaries to commanding troops in boots-on-the-ground combat. Jagged Alliance: Back in Action is set in the fictitious country of Arulco, where a ruthless dictator has seized power. Only a small group of rebels stand against her. Tasked with freeing the island from the dictator's iron grip, players command rebel and mercenary forces while using tactical and economic tools to keep troops supplied and ready for the next skirmish.
- Unrivaled mix of combat (tactics), role-playing, business and strategy
- Innovative "Plan & Go" combat system combines RTS gameplay with turn-based elements
- Realistic battlefield settings with authentic firearms
- Simultaneous control of multiple squads using a strategic map
- Characters who convincingly interact with and comment on game events
Jagged Alliance: Back in Action has been rated "M" for Mature by the ESRB and is available for the MSRP of $39.99 USD.
Tales of the Abyss tells the story of Luke fon Fabre, sole heir to a family of aristocrats, as he is suddenly thrust into the outside world on an epic adventure. Naïive and spoiled, Luke struggles to learn about friendship, sacrifice, duty and choice. With the fates of many in his hands, Luke's actions can save the world or bring about its destruction.
The series' real-time battle system returns with the "Flex Range Linear Motion Battle System," which allows for increased mobility in combat as players attack, defend, and perform special skills. Tales of the Abyss also includes elements that have become synonymous with the series, including a cooking system to craft various items, skits to delve deeper into the motivations and personalities of the playable characters, a grading system and titles for players to earn by completing certain tasks.
Tales of the Abyss has been rated "T" for teen and has an MSRP of $39.99.
Tekken 3D Prime Edition takes the hard-hitting and explosive fighting engine from the Tekken arcade and console games, and gives players the fiercest fights on a portable gaming system. Fight against a stream of opponents with minimal health regeneration between rounds in Special Survival, beat up A.I. brawlers in Quick Battle, or show your supremacy against others either locally or via Wi-Fi through Versus Battle. Choose from a large roster of over 40 Tekken characters, including Young Heihachi.
With the Nintendo 3DS system's StreetPass feature, nearby players can obtain Tekken Cards even when their systems are asleep. The Game Card also includes the full-length CG animated feature film, "Tekken: Blood Vengeance."
Tekken 3D Prime Edition is rated "T" for teen by the ESRB with a MSRP of $39.99.
In Twisted Metal, players fight for the prize of one wish to be fulfilled by the evil Calypso, the mastermind behind the Twisted Metal tournament.
Twisted Metal boasts over a dozen vehicles, each outfitted with special weapons to strategically dismantle opponents in creative ways, from missiles and miniguns to giant magnets and flying mascots. Players now have the opportunity to take flight with the Talon, a helicopter armed with a minigun turret.
Twisted Metal also contains an engrossing single-player campaign that reprises familiar characters combined with stunning cinematic scenes and over-the-top boss battles. Players will engage in separate and unique storylines using Sweet Tooth, Doll Face, and Mr. Grimm, and have the ability to access all of the various 16 vehicles through the campaign. Additionally, players can experience the single-player campaign in co-op mode.
In addition to four-player split-screen, players can take advantage of the robust online system and unleash destruction in a variety of new game modes with up to 16 players simultaneously.
UFC Undisputed 3 takes players inside the virtual Octagon with focuses on intense toe-to-toe combat, visual presentation and increased accessibility, including the debut of Pride Mode, two new weight classes and an impressive playable roster of more than 150 UFC fighters.
Pride Mode enables players to fight for the first time in the Japanese MMA organization and includes official commentators Bas Rutten and Stephen Quadros, authentic environments and notorious MMA rules, including the ability to execute soccer-style kicks, head stomps and ground knees to the head. It'll be more important than ever to finish an opponent with devastating moves. The title also features responsive striking controls, refined visual presentation and a new, graphics-based submission system. In addition, players now have a choice between traditional and simplified gameplay control options.
UFC Undisputed 3 is available for the suggested purchase cost of $59.99 USD on either videogame platform.
Just in time for Valentine's Day, the "Pop Dance" DLC helps you stay in shape while teaching you new dances moved to impress your date! The Pop Dance DLC contains six new choreographed dances, including moves ranging from fast tempo to slower, and some cool-down workouts. The dance classes are designed for full-body sculpting and increased flexibility.
The "Pop Dance" DLC provides almost two hours of new, fun and exciting workout content. It is rated "E" for Everyone by the ESRB and is available on Xbox Live for 400 Microsoft points ($5).
Zumba Fitness Rush invites you to lose yourself in the music with a fun, effective workout that makes you forget you're even exercising. Zumba Fitness Rush is jam-packed with content, including: 10 additional routines, five new venues and three more instructors, plus voice control, online connectivity and full body motion tracking. Get a total body workout with 42 sizzling new songs and routines, 10 of which are exclusive to Kinect for Xbox 360, including contagious Zumba fitness originals and tracks from hot artists.
Six superstar Zumba instructors guide you through each routine in a variety of new, exclusive arenas. The new Progress Tracker calculates calories burned so you can maximize your workout.
Zumba Fitness Rush is rated E10+ by the ESRB and has a MSRP of $49.99.