Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 is the sequel to the popular RPG Hyperdimension Neptunia, in which you control personifications (humanoids) of videogame consoles whose objective is to protect the world of Gamindustri. In Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2, the four heroines are the younger sisters of the CPUs (Console Patron Units) from Hyperdimension Neptunia.
Nepgear, the CPU Candidate of Planeptune and younger sister to Neptune, sets out on her quest with IF and Compa to regain Gamindustri's prosperity, stop the syndicate of evil that Arfoire created, and set her sister free! During her travels across the world, Nepgear encounters friends new and old, meets the other CPU Candidates, and takes care of any monsters that stand in her way in this classic tale of good versus evil.
- An all-new free-roam battle system offers more strategic combat.
- A streamlined combo system allows for faster combat flow.
- New item synthesis system lets you craft items and equipment.
- Fight in the Coliseum to test your might and face powerful opponents.
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition delivers the critically acclaimed game, all previously released downloadable content (DLC), plus digital downloads of the 2011 release of Mortal Kombat: Songs Inspired by the Warriors album with a bonus track, and the classic 1995 Mortal Kombat film on the PlayStation Store or Zune Video Marketplace on Xbox Live. The DLC includes fan-favorite warriors Skarlet, Kenshi and Rain, as well as the infamous dream stalker Freddy Krueger.
The game also offers 15 Klassic Skins and three Klassic Fatalities (Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Reptile). Mortal Kombat: Songs Inspired by the Warriors is a collection of electronic music inspired by the game and is executive produced by JFK (of the DJ/ production duo MSTRKRFT and Death From Above 1979) and includes the popular track Reptile by the Grammy awarding winning artist Skrillex.
The latest Mortal Kombat iteration in the franchise introduced a number of new gameplay features including Tag Team, Challenge Tower, and a deep story mode. Players can choose from an extensive lineup of the game's iconic warriors and challenge their friends in traditional 1 vs. 1 matches, or take on several players in the innovative online King of the Hill mode.
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is rated "M" for "Mature" by the ESRB and has an MSRP of $59.99.
Order Up!! offers a humorous, yet strategic experience building an entire restaurant empire from the ground up. Players start their career at the bottom, learning the ropes at Burger Face, and make their way to the top, managing assistants and preparing luxurious faire for restaurant critics at the top of the food chain at fine dining establishments like Stuffolini's and Kung Fu Fusion.
The heart of Order Up!! is mastering the skills needed to manage the frantic life of a top-notch chef and restaurateur. Players will manage the entire restaurant experience, from taking orders to cooking the entrees to hiring the staff.
- New restaurants, characters, and music, plus re-sampled audio, visuals, and full support of stereoscopic 3D.
- Split-screen co-op and competitive turn-based multiplayer for up to two players.
- Whimsical humor offers a balance to the manic table-juggling gameplay.
- Sixaxis wireless controller and PlayStation Move motion controller compatibility.
Order Up!! is available for an MSRP of $29.99.
Pikachu and his Pals — Oshawott, Snivy and Tepig — work together to discover the secrets of the mysterious Wish Park and save missing Pokémon. Players can play as any one of these four Pokémon, and because each Pokémon has its own unique abilities, they'll need to switch between them to overcome various obstacles along the way. Pikachu encounters new Pokémon and reunites with old favorites in a colorful array of new areas and environments.
As they play through the game, players also experience fun activities, battles and Attractions. In activities, Pikachu and his Pals can befriend other Pokémon by playing games such as chase and hide-and-seek, and even battles. Battles let players go head-to-head against powerful Pokémon. Attractions range from dancing to flying through space in a race around the stars. Family members and friends can all join in the fun, as one to four players can participate in Attractions, as long as each player has his or her own Wii Remote controller.
When a new Web site that shows the manner of people's deaths in advance makes the rounds amongs Japanese high schoolers, a trio of students is shocked to witness their own deaths in a terrible subway accident, which is set to occur mere minutes later. They narrowly escape the carnage, only to find themselves in a worse situation: facing otherworldly demons. They fend off the demons and flee, but the accident at the subway station is only the beginning ....
- What if You Could See People's Deaths Before They Happened? — A mysterious Web site offers a preview of people's deaths, and the calamity that suddenly strikes Japan — is it mere coincidence or part of something larger? A group of high school students use the Web site to avert their deaths amidst nationwide chaos.
- Recruit Your Party, Build Bonds — Players recruit members to their team and then invest time in developing relationships with them. The closer the connection, the more effective they'll be in battle. Every party member is mortal and susceptible to death, making it essential that every decision be weighed carefully.
- Collect, Customize, Barter and Fuse Every Last Demon! — The task of discovering and enlisting demons to aid you in battle is a staple of the Shin Megami Tensei universe. With nearly twice as many demons to find and unlock as in the original game, there's no shortage in assembling and managing an army of battle demons.
SMT: Devil Survivor 2 has been rated "T" for "Teen" by the ESRB.
A modern reinvention of one of the most critically acclaimed arcade franchises of all time, SSX allows players to experience the franchise's signature fun and adrenaline-packed gameplay across iconic regions all over the world. Using NASA topographical satellite data, SSX has a massive world for players to explore. Throughout nine expansive regions, SSX packs reality-defying gameplay into every run, letting players Race, Trick, and Survive as they descend huge open mountains. In addition, Explore, Global Events and RiderNet — the SSX recommendation engine — headline an online feature set that redefines social competition for gamers, making it fun and easy to compete with friends with no lobbies or wait times.
SSX is rated "E" for "Everyone" by the ESRB.