Air Conflicts: Secret Wars is an arcade flight game with battles spanning both World Wars, featuring seven campaigns and 49 missions that engage players in white-knuckle air battles and secret missions across Europe and North Africa. An impressive selection of famous aircraft of the era is available, each showcasing specific strengths and weaknesses in the battle for air supremacy.
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars challenges players with an exciting mix of mission types, including bombing, escort, hit & run, patrolling, and sneaking/stealth objectives. Mission objectives are presented in an animated, graphic-novel style format as cockpit chatter keeps the game lively and fun. Casual pilots and veteran simulation fan will appreciate the game's dual control schemes — either arcade, for simpler, faster control, or simulation mode, for more fine-tuned and realistic control.
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars is rated "T" for "Teen" by the ESRB and is available on Xbox Live Games of Demand for 1,600 Microsoft points ($20).
Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat is the retail compilation of Deadliest Warrior: The Game and Deadliest Warrior: Legends. The disc-based game/TV show hybrid, based on the successful multiplatform Spike TV series "Deadliest Warrior" that pits two of the most feared warriors history has ever known against each other in a battle to the death, contains 30 new weapons, a brand new arena and episodes of the popular show exclusive to the game.
The players answer the question of "Who is the deadliest?" as they take control of history's most brutal warriors, choose a weapon, and apply their skills to answer that question on their terms.
- Exclusive "Graveyard" arena
- 30 new weapons, including a "Lockbar Axe" for William Wallace, the "Monk's Spade" for Sun Tzu and a "Tsonga Battle Axe" for Shaka Zulu.
- Both digital titles and all DLC included
- Cross-play with consumers of the original digitally distributed titles
- Hidden zombie mode allows players to keep fighting even when headless, armless and torso-less
- Exclusive, never-before-released episodes of the show
Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat is rated "M" for "Mature" by the ESRB and is available at an MSRP of $29.99.
Disgaea 3 is the third installment in a hardcore, turn-based strategy RPG series. In Disgaea, character units have a limit to their movement and attack ranges based on level and weapons equipped. There are other special game systems that let you take advantage of the 3-D battle map, many of which are unique to the Disgaea series.
- Geo Blocks - Let players manipulate a stage's rules and approach enemies that would normally be out of reach.
- Geo Panels - Bestow various effects depending on which Geo Blocks are placed on them, ranging from EXP bonuses to unit damage or invincibility
- Item World - These special, randomly-generated battle stages exist within every item. Clearing the stages boosts that item's power.
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention is rated "T" for "Teen" by the ESRB.
Originally released for arcades in 2005, The House of the Dead 4 added a number of new features to the core light gun action players have come to expect from the series, including hidden rooms that contain score-boosting items and interactive sequences that force players to push away enemies. With an HD conversion, new trophies, full PlayStation Move support, and plenty of baddies, The House of the Dead 4 is available on PlayStation Network for $9.99..
Players journey through a forgotten land called the Teeth of Naros. Players encounter the Kollossae, a devout race of giants, and uncover the mysteries of their faith.
- A New City - Explore the city of Idylla, which floats in the sky above the Teeth of Naros. The city features more than 20 side-quests, multiple dungeons and a new race
- New Enemies and Dungeons - Players face new dangers and enemies as they journey through five enormous new dungeons
- New Twists of Fate and Items - Three new Twists of Fate, nine new armor sets, six new shields and 18 new unique weapons
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Teeth of Naros DLC is available on Xbox Live for 800 points ($10) and PlayStation Network, Origin and Steam for $9.99.
Players can purchase downloadable content individually: Great Scythe for the multiplayer modes and new Ninja Trial packs for Acolyte, Mentor, Leader, Master difficulties and customization items. Players can also purchase the complete set of DLC in Ninja Pack 2 for $9.99 or 800 Microsoft points ($10).
In StarDrone Extreme, you pilot the always-in-motion spaceship through diverse cosmic environments to beat each of the game's 60 levels and goals. Goals can range from getting to the end of the level, to destroying all enemies, to collecting certain items.
Each level starts by aiming and shooting yourself into outer space from a cannon. Your spaceship is always in motion, and it's your job to attach to nearby gravity beacons to navigate. While tethered, you can swing and attempt to circle the beacon until you release and slingshot yourself further. This brings elements of shoot-'em-ups, pinball, collecting objects and exploration.
You can switch to using the rear touch panel, if you'd like. There are two modes for rear touch panel controls. One is similar to using the touch-screen, and another one uses the rear touch panel as a single button. When you tap somewhere, the game automatically selects the most likely beacon.
StarDrone Extreme is available for PlayStation Vita for $3.99.
The International Pack features UFC fighters England's John Hathaway, "The Korean Zombie" Chan-Sung Jung, Germany's Pascal Kraus, Australia's Kyle Noke and Italy's Alessio Sakara.
The International Pack is available on Xbox Live for 400 Microsoft points ($5) or PlayStation Network for $4.99.
The Ultimate Compilation features five classic fights in UFC history. It includes the following bouts:
- Best of PRIDE - Final Conflict 2003: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Mirko Cro Cop
- Knockouts - UFC 120: Dan Hardy vs. Carlos Condit
- Rivals - UFC 124: Stefan Struve vs. Sean McCorkle
- Submissions - UFC 125: Takanori Gomi vs. Clay Guida
- Upsets - UFC 110: Joe Stevenson vs. George Sotiropoulos
The Ultimate Compilation is available on Xbox Live for 400 Microsoft points ($5) or PlayStation Network for $4.99.
The Witcher 2 spins a mature, thought-provoking story. Every player decision may lead to dire consequences, which have an actual impact on future events and the world. The game also features a complex combat system that combines dynamic action with tactical depth.
The Enhanced Edition adds around four hours of additional quests to the award-winning RPG and makes the intense story even more intriguing with 35 minutes of new cut scenes and cinematics. The new edition of the game comes with all the previous DLCs and upgrades, including the arcade arena mode and a separate tutorial system. The title includes a quest handbook, a game world map and a soundtrack CD.
The Enhanced Edition update for PC is available free of charge.
Players explore crypts and forgotten passageways beneath the planet's surface as they eliminate the Orb. The Temple Crypt DLC adds a mysterious new environment to Xotic's hybrid arcade/puzzle gameplay. It contains two combat levels, one bonus level, and four new achievements.
The Temple Crypt DLC is available on Steam for $1.99.