For centuries the Kavussari and the Forsellians have waged war. They have a fragile truce, but due to their seething disgust of each other, they still pit their warriors against each other in arenas rather than on the fields of war. Those episodes of lethal combat are now broadcast throughout the galaxy, as entertainment: The Nexuiz Competition. It's an arena-based, first-person shooter where you alter the rules of the match and laws of physics while you dominate opponents in ever-changing hostile environments.
- Nexuiz reinvents twitch gaming for next generation consoles and PC
- More than 100 Dynamic Mutators serve as game-changing power-ups: Big Head Mode, Jetpacks, Low Gravity, Uber-Nuke, etc.
- Nine deadly arenas, powered by CryENGINE 3
- Balanced weapon set, classic game modes, and extensive stat tracking, Medals and Leaderboard support
- Play solo or in 4v4 online multiplayer matches
Nexuiz is available on Steam for $9.99.
The War of the Immortals: Lost Omen expansion pack introduces the Harbinger class, the Pet Ascension System, and revamped PvP combat.