The Sims 3 Supernatural gives players the new ability to create werewolves, fairies, witches and more intriguing vampires directly in the Create A Sim tool, customizing characteristics that range from the hairiness of a werewolf’s body to the shape of a fairy’s wings. While playing as supernatural Sims, players will discover new abilities, traits, skills and interactions that enhance their gameplay, including delayed aging for fairies and vampires, innate magic channeling for witches, and lycanthropy for werewolves, which enables them to control their animal instincts and transform at will.
In The Sims 3 Supernatural, players also have the option to learn magical crafts by casting spells and brewing elixirs that will charm or hex their Sims’ lives. These potent concoctions have a wide variety of effects from career-boosting to weight loss and even zombification. The zombification elixir will turn unsuspecting Sims into brain-hungry, shuffling monsters that are driven to wreak havoc on the town. In addition, players have the ability to share their brews with any friends who have The Sims 3.
As players delve into the world of the supernatural and explore the eerie new town of Moonlight Falls, they will uncover enchanted objects and gothic décor, including a sliding bookcase that conceals a hidden lair and a powerful mirror with magical interactions. Players may also choose to embark on a new career path as a mystic fortune-teller or build their skill to become an alchemic master. Meanwhile, the onset of the mysterious lunar cycle will unveil strange revelations, secrets and mysteries that will shake up the entire town.
- Play as supernatural Sims: Create witches, werewolves, fairies and more intriguing vampires, each with their own magical abilities, traits and interactions.
- Explore the town of Moonlight Falls: Discover what mysteries and abilities are revealed by the light of the full moon. Will your Sims freak out or become more powerful?
- Hone your magical crafts and share the enchantment: Learn to cast spells and find rare ingredients to brew elixirs, so you can charm or hex your Sims’ lives. Send your magical elixirs to any of your friends’ games who have The Sims 3. Your Sims can hone their psychic abilities and build a career as a mystic fortune teller.
- Discover supernatural items: Race around the arena on your broomstick, visit the gypsy caravan or preen in front of your magic mirror. You can even awaken a classical character from the dead. With tons of new enchanted objects and ghostly visitors, what will happen next?
- Deck out your home in gothic style: Add a secret lair with the sliding bookcase door and fill your home with creepy new furniture.
- Zombification: Mix a special elixir to create shuffling, brain-hungry monsters of your very own. Chomp on other Sims to spread the love and wreak havoc. Don’t fret; you can always concoct an elixir to change your Sims back.
- Exclusive Plants vs. Zombies content: With the Limited Edition, you can plant steadfast peashooters to keep your house secure from things that go bump in the night and get the ultimate in creepy chic with cone hats, suits of rags and other fun-dead fashions from Plants vs. Zombies.
More articles about The Sims 3: Supernatural