In Bridge Constructor, design and create bridges and watch cars and trucks pass over them — or see them fall and crash when your subpar work collapses because you didn't account for weight and the laws of physics.
Build bridges over canals, rivers and valleys. Run stress tests to see if the bridge can withstand the daily stress of cars and trucks.
Choose materials, such as cables, concrete, steel or wood. Use the appropriate materials and stay within budget to build the perfect bridge.
- 64 levels
- Six settings: beach, canyon, city, grotto, hills, mountains
- Four different building materials: cables, concrete, steel, wood
- Color-coded load indicator for different building materials
- Three different load-bearing levels: car, tank truck, and truck
- Steam achievements and leaderboards
Bridge Constructor is available on Steam at the discounted price of $7.99 for the first week. Afterward, the price returns to $9.99.
Dark Matter takes gamers on a 2-D adventure set in space. The game is set in an old spaceship that's crawling with vicious alien enemies. As the ensign, players must explore the spaceship to scavenge for parts and blueprints while expanding their arsenal and customizing their combat style.
In this side-scrolling action/survival horror title, players must decide whether to use environmental resources or wield upgradable weapons to stay alive.
- 14 levels
- Four weapons, each with four ammo types
- Collect scrap and alien resources to craft tools and health packs
- Enemy AI reacts to player actions and tactics
- Non-linear exploration and storytelling
- Elemental ammo effects
- Light and darkness are integral parts of gameplay
- Clean, hand-painted textures and custom-shading techniques
- Dynamic soundtrack
Dark Matter is available on Steam at the discounted price of $13.49 for the first week. Afterward, the price returns to $14.99.
It's a code red! The Hooligan sisters have escaped and are wreaking havoc on Planet Land! Return to HQ to bring the renegades to justice. Grab your weapon (a super-powered fire hose) and embark on the search-and-rescue mission.
Enter the shape-shifting, dimension-switching world of Mighty Switch Force to blast away crime. Activate your helmet siren to alter the world in 3D space.
- Run-and-gun action meets brain-teasing navigation
- Three-dimensional puzzles
- Smash foes against the screen
- Puzzles can be solved in 2-D or 3-D
Mighty Switch Force! 2 is rated "E10+" for "Everyone Aged 10 and Older" and is available on the Nintendo eShop for $5.99.
Space Rangers HD: A War Apart remasters the original Space Rangers 2 and provides approximately twice the game content. It features a new story branch, upgrades, equipment, planetary battles and text adventures. The game has also been overhauled to support display resolutions up to 1920x1200.
It is 3300AD. Our galaxy has been invaded by combat robots known as the Dominators. Players must accomplish government missions, fight in space and hyperspace, liberate planets in RTS battles, trade, and complete text adventures. All player actions ultimately affect the galaxy.
Space Rangers HD: A War Apart is available on Steam for $24.99/€19,99.
The Cold War has turned hot, and nuclear conflict is inevitable. Prepare Tropico for the coming apocalypse and choose which resources and factions to save from eradication. The Apocalypse DLC gives players the tools to protect their island nations from a nuclear threat: protective shelters, a survivalist trait (helps with scavenging food), and more.
- New building: nuclear shelter
- New trait: survivalist (Tropicans need less food)
- New outfit: hazmat suit
- New mission: How I learned to love the bomb (survive a doomsday scenario)