Batman: Arkham Origins features an expanded Gotham City and introduces a prequel story set several years before Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. The game showcases a young, unrefined Batman in his early career. On Christmas Eve, Batman is hunted by eight deadly assassins. Players experience iconic Batman characters, including Bane, Black Mask, Copperhead Deadshot, Deathstroke, The Joker, Penguin and others.
The game introduces an online multiplayer mode, where friends can play online in 3v3v2 matches that blend Arkham gameplay with third-person shooter mechanics.
The Batman: Arkham Origins Season Pass is available for $19.99 and includes five DLC packs worth $30.
Batman: Arkham Origins is rated "T" for "Teen" by the ESRB and is available at an MSRP of $59.99 for PS3 and Xbox 360, and $49.99 for Wii U and PC. The Collector's Edition is priced at $119.99.
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate is a 2.5-D game that brings the core combat and gadgets to the handheld platform. Players can continue the plot of the console version and discover more details about the Dark Knight's past.
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate is rated "T" for "Teen" by the ESRB and is available for an MSRP of $39.99.
The second chapter of the series continues the story 26 years after the events of the original Lords of Shadow, as Gabriel's descendants confront their destiny. Trevor Belmont is on a quest to avenge the death of his mother.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD is rated "M" for "Mature" by the ESRB and is available on XBLA for $14.99.
The Dark Eye: Demonicon is set in the dangerous world of Aventuria, where you are the young adventurer Cairon, who battles with both magic and melee combat.
In this dark world, a brother and sister must face serious moral decisions because their common destiny determines the fate of the entire continent. Enemies block their way, and they must use their battle skills and magic.
The Dark Eye: Demonicon is available on Steam for $39.99.
Edna wakes up in a padded cell in an insane asylum with no memory. She doesn't know how she got there, but she wants out! She feels sane, and her talking stuffed bunny Harvey agrees! Together, they try to escape meet bizarre fellow patients. Dr. Marcel, head of the asylum, stops at nothing to keep Edna from escaping. What does he have planned for her?
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout is available on Steam for $14.99/£11.99/€14,99/RUR299.
The Premium Edition includes the original Enslaved and additional DLC content, Pigsy's Perfect 10 and character skins Classic Monkey, Ninja Monkey and Sexy Trip. It also adds Steam-specific features, like Big Picture Mode, achievements and cloud saves.
Enslaved takes players on a journey as two characters form an uneasy union to survive in a dangerous, postapocalyptic America. Enslaved centers on the relationship between the two characters and challenges players to use combat, platforming, and strategy.
Players are Monkey and his AI partner Trip. Both are captured in a slave ship, and they attempt to escape. Trip realizes that Monkey is the only hope she has of making the journey back home. She hacks into a slave headband to enslave Monkey and link them together, so her journey becomes his.
Magrunner: Dark Pulse is an action-puzzle game in which technology confronts the Cthulhu Mythos. You are Dax, one of seven ellite Magrunners to participate in MagTech Corporation's space training program. Magrunner takes us to 2050 at a space exploration training facility. Put your brain and reflexes to the test.
Magrunner: Dark Pulse is rated "M" for "Mature" by the ESRB and is available on XBLA for $9.99.
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst updates the original UNS3 with upgraded features, including a new chapter that has Sasuke and Itachi taking on Kabuto.
- New chapter: Itachi intends to crack the reanimation forbidden jutsu. Will an alliance with Sasuke be enough?
- New playable character: Kabuto
- Director's cut cinematics
- 100 new missions: Embark on a new series of missions
- 38 additional costumes from the DLC and pre-order packs
The Pursuit is the third of four DLC packs for Sanctum 2. It picks up the story from the end of the Ruins of Brightholme DLC, where gamers are in pursuit of the Titan in an attempt to stop further destruction. With four new maps, new weapons, tower options, and perks, players need to prepare for intense battles.
Sanctum 2: The Pursuit DLC is available on Steam for $3.99. The Season Pass includes all four DLC packs for $11.99.
In this side-scrolling, action-fighting game, Donatello, Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael return to New York. Hidden collectibles encourage exploration, while a progression system unlocks abilities as they advance. The game features four-player, local, drop-in/drop-out co-op.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is rated "E10+" for "Everyone 10 and Older" by the ESRB and is available for an MSRP of $39.99 for Xbox 360 and $29.99 for the Nintendo 3DS and Wii versions.
Wii Party U features more than 80 minigames and multiple party modes to showcase the Wii U GamePad. From board games to tabletop games, Wii Party U turns any living room into a party. Wii Party U also features other modes that let players select quick-play minigame challenges, receive activity suggestions, and view record archives.
- GamePad Party mode: Players must turn off the TV and put their eyes (and fingers) on the Wii U GamePad. Players take part in classic games like foosball and slot-car racing. Use the included horizontal stand to keep the GamePad level.
- House Party mode: The games in this mode change based on who is playing. Button Smashers has players working together to press button combinations on the GamePad and Wii Remote controllers. In Name That Face, one player takes a picture of his or her face with the GamePad camera, and other players must guess the expression.
- TV Party mode: Players can get comfortable on the couch as they compete with family and friends in board game-style games using the GamePad and Wii Remote controllers. Players take turns and move toward a goal on several different boards, playing a ton of fun mini-games along the way. One to four players can participate in this mode that combines both chance and skill.
Wii Party U is rated "E" for "Everyone" by the ESRB and is bundled with a Wii Remote Plus controller and the GamePad horizontal stand — all at an MSRP of $49.99.
WRC 4 lets you experience the 2013 FIA World Rally Championship season, which features 65 drivers, 55 teams, 16 different makes of car and 78 stages. Check out some of the most extreme roads in the world, with the 13 rallies on ice, gravel, mud, sand, snow and tarmac.
- Quick Race – drives the player directly into a random stage, with a random car and driver;
- Rally Mode – where the player can select his favourite driver and team from the 4 official categories including the FIA Junior WRC Championship, as well as the rally and the stage;
- World Championship – in this game mode the player will face his competitors during an entire season in Junior WRC, WRC 3, WRC 2 or WRC;
- Career – The brand new career mode will put the player in a rally driver bucket seat, from their first steps in the rallying world to his WRC World Champion title;
- Hot Seat – local multiplayer for living the WRC experience with friends;
- Online Multiplayer – face up to 16 players around the world through Rally Mode or for a complete 2013 Championship.
WRC 4 is rated "E" for "Everyone" by the ESRB and is available at an MSRP of $59.99/€59,90/£49.99 for the PS3 and Xbox 360, $39.99/€39,90/£39.99 for the PS Vita, and $39.99/€39,90/£29.99 for PC.