The visage of doctors and patients alike fade in and out of these nightmarish visions of tortured memories. This eggshell reality is fractured by experiments conducted in the ward. Blood, flesh and screams surround as you put together the pieces of your story and make your escape from the Bright Dawn Treatment Center while the dark doctor watches on in amusement - Welcome to the world of Dementium II HD.
Players take on the role of William Redmoor, recent recipient of a radical brain operation and current inmate at the clandestine Bright Dawn Treatment Center for the criminally insane. Your memories are fuzzy, but it appears your wife and daughter were murdered, and the evidence points towards you as the killer. Demons you thought vanquished have appeared once again. It’s up to you to survive the onslaught of horrific beasts, stay one step ahead of the Doctor, and get out, if you can!
Starting today the world of Dementium II HD will begin seeping into the dark recesses of your mind once again. Fans will be able to pre-order Dementium II HD on Steam and receive a 35% discount off the launch price of $14.99.
- Experience 5 chapters of unforgettable horror from a first-person perspective
- Classic gameplay that balances the Action, Story and Puzzle elements into an unforgettable horror experience.
- Fight through unique enemies that require different strategies to defeat the nightmares, or to simply survive
- Twisted storyline that keeps you guessing throughout the entire game.
- Three difficulty settings separate the victims from the victors
- Multifunctional weapons that take out the enemies and grant access to new areas.
- New ghostly creatures haunt Pelf Village that will chill you to the bone.
- Using your mouse/keyboard or X360 controller, fight your way through the nightmarish psychiatric hospital, encountering 16+ enemy types along the way
- Steam achievements, Cloud Save and Controller support
More articles about Dementium II