In Admiral Nemo, you must stop invaders that are trying to attack from the air and sea. Aboard the last remaining battleship, you must prevent them from capturing the lands so you can rebuild the capital city and strengthen your forces.
You are armed with a stationary defense weapon that fires different kinds of ammunition.
After each level, restore buildings to increase your own combat power.
- Land-to-sea action in old-school arcade style
- Steampunk atmosphere
- 60 scenes
- 6 opponents
- 18 different attackers from air and sea
- 5 powerful weapons
- 28 buildings
Uprising includes four new multiplayer maps and the "Mob of the Dead" Zombies experience in which four prohibition-era mobster inmates try to escape a zombie-filled Alcatraz.
In "Mob of the Dead," voice talents are provided by actors Michael Madsen, Ray Liotta, Chazz Palminteri and Joe Pantoliano. Players must work through the steel cells and concrete buildings while fighting off zombie prisoners and guards.
The four multiplayer maps are:
- Encore - deserted aftermath of a London music festival, features many opportunities to run-and-gun and engage in close-quarters combat
- Magma - modern Japanese village with volcanic eruptions that carve numerous paths throughout the town
- Studio - Hollywood movie backlot with themes that range from the westerns to science fiction
- Vertigo - futuristic high-rise structure that provides dizzying views and multi-tiered paths
The Uprising DLC is available on Xbox Love for 1,200 Microsoft points ($15). It's also included in the Season Pass, which includes all four planned DLCs and costs 4,000 Microsoft points ($50).
Shadow of Fear continues the story from the Rain of Fear expansion. Players battle to restore balance as fear rains down as crystalline shards. Shadow of Fear features two new zones, raid content, spells, AA lines, and new quests and missions.
Luclin confronts players as they enter her domain, Shadow. Meanwhile, an old Shissar city has suddenly been resurrected. Where did the Shissar get this power? Players must venture into the city - and emerge alive - to find out.
- A Shissar city, Chelsith Reborn, is available for exploration.
- Confront the never-before-seen goddess, Luclin
- New Spells, Alternate Abilities (AAs) and items for all classes
- New collections in Chelsith Reborn and the Plane of Shadow
- New missions, raids, and quests
- New achievements
Shadow of Fear is available as a free game update to the EverQuest: Rain of Fear Expansion.
Machines at War 3 offers a single-player campaign to complement its multiplayer and random map modes.
Using retro strategy and intense action, Machines at War 3 lets you outsmart enemy forces as a military commander. You're joined by Samantha Vice, an officer who helps you maneuver through 21 campaign missions. Build bases, defend towers, navigate stealth submarines, command mega units, and research technologies.
Your objective: Uncover why the Omicron Initiative, your country's secret research team, has disappeared.
- Build over 130 types of units and technologies
- 21 missions
- Command 5,000-unit battles
- Play unlimited random map skirmishes
- Conquer four friends in online multiplayer
- Seven mega units
Machines at War 3 is available for $19.99 on the developer's web site.
The "Jungle Hunt" DLC offers a new chapter, a new setting and three bonus levels.
The battle has been won, but "Big Mama," the leader of the Grimmocs has stolen a sacred relic and fled to the jungles of Ancaria. The heroes need to find "Big Mama," bring her to justice and retrieve the relic.
The Jungle Hunt DLC is available for 400 Microsoft points or $5 USD/€4,99.