Anomaly 2 adds features to the single-player campaign from Anomaly: Warzone Earth and challenges you with a tower defense-versus-tower offense multiplayer mode. Earth has been overrun by alien machines, and humans are almost extinct and are searching the frozen wasteland for food and supplies.
- Morph your troops into war mechs
- Tower defense vs. tower offense: Play as the alien towers and destroy humans, or lead the humans to annihilate the towers.
- Create the ultimate battle squad with over 1 million tactical combinations
- Upgraded and improved visual engine
- Alternate endings depend on your campaign strategy
In Sanctum 2, which features elements from the tower-defense and first-person shooter genres, players are tasked with protecting the oxygen-producing Cores from deadly aliens. Players set up towers to take out the enemies and then jump into the fray, either alone or as part of a squad in four-player co-op multiplayer.
- Tower defense: Create mazes and use towers to prevent the enemies from destroying the Cores
- First-person shooter: Jump into the fray, either alone or as part of a squad, in four-player co-op multiplayer
- Seamless drop-in, drop-out multiplayer
- 16 maps in four worlds
- Customization and progression systems: Choose perks or add Feats of Strength
- Enemy aggro system for intense, challenging encounters
- DLC: new challenges, expansions, levels and surprises coming soon
Sanctum 2 is rated "T" for "Teen" by the ESRB and is available for $14.99 on PC and 1,200 Microsoft points ($15) on Xbox Live.