The first DLC pack for Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut includes new suits for Agent York, new outfits for Emily, and new cars. Each item is sold separately.
- Espresso Suit: Tolerance to Hunger and Fatigue x3
- Field-Ops Suit: Increase HP and Attack Power x3
- High Roller Suit: Money Rewards x3
- Happy Songkran Suit: Money Rewards x3
- Special-Ops Suit: Increase HP and Attack Power x2, Tolerance to Hunger and Fatigue x2, and Money Rewards x2
- Catgirl Outfit: Character skin, no benefits
- Friday Night Outfit: Character skin, no benefits
- The Blue GT: Enhanced Handling
- The Devil's Red: Increased max speed and faster acceleration
- The Green Drifter: Expert car, drifting capabilities
- Chibi Chibi Bang Bang: Vehicle skin, no benefits
The Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut - DLC are available on the PlayStation Network and range in price from $1.59 to $3.24.
The Robbers Tool Kit is the second DLC for Dollar Dash and offers new weapons, maps, and upgrades, and it unlocks different shop items. In the new maps, you're stranded on a container ship and must battle other robbers as the ship navigates the stormy ocean, and move trollies to stop incoming snow balls in a parking lot, or run around the snow ball so your foes won't rob you!
Dollar Dash: The Robbers Tool Kit DLC is available on Xbox Live Arcade for 160 Microsoft points ($2) and the PlayStation Network and PC for $1.99.
Jagged Alliance Online offers free-to-play, turn-based strategy with a focus on guns, modern combat, and mercenaries. All PvP content, including 40+ mercenaries and 500+ items, are free to all players.
Lead your outfit of mercenaries. Compete in turn-based, tactical PvP duels against other teams or take on single-player contracts around the globe with the Campaign Pack. Match skills against other players to win Warzones, and climb to the top of the leaderboards.
Jagged Alliance Online is available for free on Steam. The Campaign Pack adds 80+ PvE missions and 50+ foes and bosses, and it's available for $29.99, though they're 10% off during the first week.
Prime World: Defenders merges tower defense gameplay with a collectible card game. Your towers, spells and traps are cards that you can collect and upgrade as you progress. Develop a strategy for each map because you earn random cards at the end of every battle. The title features randomly generated missions.
Prime World: Defenders is available on Steam for $14.99.