Set in 1962, The Bureau is a third-person shooter that details the origin of the secretive XCOM organization and its efforts to cover up the alien threat. The Bureau drops players into the boots of a battlefield commander. Players take control of special agent William Carter and command their squadmates to execute tactical plans in real-time. Every move can mean the difference between life and death for Carter, his squad and mankind.
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is rated "M" for "Mature" by the ESRB and is available at an MSRP of $59.99.
The Castithan Charge Pack is the first DLC for Defiance, and it features new story missions, gameplay rewards, vehicles, customization enhancements and more.
- Play as the alien Castithan species
- New Battle Arena game mode: an instanced single-player horde mode-style game that unlocks a new story mission line, Castithan Charge Blade weapon and in-game item
- New version of the Raptor: a new four-passenger truck to help small groups of arkhunters quickly travel across the terraformed Bay Area
- New Castithan outfit
- New Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 Achievements and Trophies
The Castithan Charge Pack DLC is available for $9.99 (PlayStation 3/PC) or on Xbox 360 for 800 Microsoft points ($10).
Divekick boils down the fighting game genre into two buttons with no d-pad directional movement. The focused gameplay reinforces fundamental skills of the genre: mind games, spacing, timing, and quick reactions.
Dive (into the air) makes your character jump straight up. Kick causes your character to fly foot-first at a downward angle. If you press kick on the ground, you can jump away from your opponent. The first hit wins the round, and the player who wins five rounds first wins the game.
- 13 characters, each with a fighting style and special techniques
- A story for every character in the game, including an intro, ending, and rival battles
- Ranked and non-ranked GGPO-powered online play. Includes ranking boards for each character — and overall
- Local versus play for two players, with easy button reconfiguration
- Full Steamworks integration (Steam version only)
The Champions Bundle DLC includes three DLC packs (Bullseye Pack, Infinity Armor Pack and Steel Skin Pack) plus bonus content.
- Bullseye Pack: Two multiplayer maps, a sports-themed Spartan armor, and a competitive gravball game type called Ricochet (available separately for 480 Microsoft points, or $6)
- Infinity Armor Pack: Set up your Spartan with impressive and legendary armor (available separately for 240 MS points, or $3)
- Steel Skin Pack: Bring an elaborate steampunk style to your UNSC, Covenant, and Forerunner weapons (available separately for 240 MS points, or $3)
The Champions Bundle bonus content includes the Resistor Package, which is a specialized armor mod that allows Spartans to maintain mobility and dexterity while taking incoming fire.
The Champions Bundle is available on Xbox Live for 800 MS points ($10).
Ravaged: Zombie Apocalypse is a massive update to Ravaged, but it adds new single-player and cooperative gameplay infested with hordes of zombies. It also includes new maps and modes with various zombie types. Collect the necessary parts, repair the vehicle, and get away from the zombies! Play solo or co-op with four other players.
Ravaged: Zombie Apocalypse is free for all gamers who have previously purchased Ravaged from Steam.
- Five new zombie maps
- Multiple zombie types
- New vehicle gas system: Make sure you loot enough fuel for the gas tank
- New loot system: Start with a crowbar to crack open zombie skulls and loot additional weapons hidden in the environment.
- New revive capability: If a buddy goes down, other teammates can shoot them with the revival weapon before the downed friend takes his/her last breath.
- Multiple ways to play: solo, online, co-op
- 35 new Steam achievements
- Five classes to choose from
Ravaged: Zombie Apocalypse is rated "M" for "Mature" by the ESRB and is available on Steam for $14.99.
In Saints Row IV, the head honcho of the Saints has been elected as the Presidency of the United States. Then the alien invasion occurs, and the aliens have transported the Saints to a bizarro-Steelport simulation. Fight to free humanity from alien Zinyak's grasp. Saints Row IV lets players use alien weaponry and technology to fight. Leap over buildings, outrun sports cars, and send enemies flying with telekinesis.
Saints Row IV is rated "M" for "Mature" by the ESRB and is available for an MSRP of $59.99 for PS3/X360 and $49.99 for PC.
As Sam Fisher, players must hunt down the masterminds behind The Blacklist, a series of escalating terrorist attacks on U.S interests. Blacklist brings back core elements of the Splinter Cell franchise. The game features a single-player campaign, co-op missions and the return of the Spies vs. Mercs multiplayer mode. All gameplay modes are supported by a universal economy and customization system. Players have the freedom to choose the best way to face any challenge by tapping into Sam's lethal arsenal of skills and training. Own the darkness as a Ghost, perfect the predatory skills of a Panther, or take the offensive and be the first to strike in Assault mode.
The game includes new gadgets and classic weaponry, while the "Killing in Motion" gameplay lets players strike with precision by marking and executing multiple enemies in a single motion.
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist is rated "M" for "Mature" by the ESRB and is available at an MSRP of $59.99.
Time is running out, and the odds are stacked against you. Clementine's fate is in your hands. Your cumulative choices lead to the conclusion of the first season of The Walking Dead.
The PS Vita version includes all five episodes of The Walking Dead: Season One and the DLC episode, 400 Days. It's available in the PlayStation Store for $19.99. A special The Walking Dead-themed PS Vita hardware bundle is also available.