Turn off the lights and try not to wake the neighbors with your cries.
The year is 1899. Wealthy industrialist Oswald Mandus has returned home from a disastrous expedition to Mexico. He's haunted by dreams of a dark machine. After he awakens, he struggles to his feet, but somewhere beneath him, an engine splutters and roars to life.
This first-person horror game drags you into the depths of greed, power and madness — before it eats your heart. You are helpless and alone, you have no weapons, and only your dim lantern offers any comfort.
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs is available on Steam, Desura, GamersGate, Gamefly and GOG for $19.99.
The Elder Scrolls Anthology features all five PC games and official add-ons, all packaged together in a premium collector's set.
- The Elder Scrolls Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year
- Knights of the Nine
- Shivering Isles
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition
- Five Physical Maps detailing the lands of Tamriel, Iliac Bay, Morrowind, Cyrodiil, and Skyrim.
The Elder Scrolls Anthology is available for an MSRP of $79.99.
Killzone: Mercenary throws players into the fight as the Mercenary faction, who takes on paid contracts from the dangerous ISA and the Helghast. There is no good, and there is no evil. There is only the mission and the money.
- Full Campaign Mode: Play through nine single-player missions with multiple difficulty settings. Completion of each mission unlocks additional challenges and objectives.
- Breathtaking Visuals: Mercenary's graphics and gameplay show off Vita's capabilities.
- Robust Multiplayer: Intense combat for up to eight players boasts a number of modes, including Deathmatch and Warzone. Dynamic rankings keep the competition fierce.
- Customize Across Modes: Cash earned in campaign and multiplayer modes can be used to customize your loadout with stat boosts, weapons and more.
Killzone: Mercenary is rated "M" for "Mature" by the ESRB and is available at an MSRP of $39.99.
One stormy night, a terrible darkness invades the Destiny Islands, and the journey begins for Kaira, Riku and Sora. Sora awakens in a place called Traverse Town, where Donald and Goofy have also arrived. The "somebody" mentioned by the missing king turns out to be Sora. To find Kairi and Riku, Sora joins Donald and Goofy and embarks on an epic journey.
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix is rated "E10+" for "Everyone Aged 10 and Older" by the ESRB and is available at an MSRP of $39.99.
NHL 14 lets players deliver hits with NHL Collision Physics, drop the gloves with the new Enforcer Engine, and experience a new level of speed and control with the True Performance Skating engine.
NHL 14 also celebrates the 20th anniversary of the franchise with the NHL 94 Anniversary mode. Featuring nods to its hockey video gaming roots through a retro presentation style including blue ice, star-shaped player indicators, organ music and more, NHL 94 Anniversary mode gives another generation of players a new way to play old-school hockey.
NHL 14 is rated "E10+" for "Everyone Aged 10 and Older" by the ESRB and is available at an MSRP of $59.99.
On a moonlit night, a boy named Kutaro was carried away by the Moon Bear King to a black castle where the lad was transformed into a puppet. Kutaro displeased the tyrant, who devoured the boy's wooden head and cast away his body. The headless hero had discovered a special pair of scissors to help him on his adventure to find his head and his way home.
Set in a puppeteer's theatre, this title introduces you to a fantastic world where the environment is constantly changing. Enjoy the dark fairy tale where surprises lurk around every corner.
Puppeteer is rated "E10+" for "Everyone Aged 10 and Older" by the ESRB and is available on the PlayStation Store for $39.99.
Lights, camera, action! Bring the glitz and glamour of Hollywood into your Sims' homes. Set the stage for more stories, including distinctively themed decor, furniture and clothing inspired by iconic movie genres.
Those who purchase The Sims 3 Movie Stuff on Origin will also receive The Director's Set, which includes exclusive items and props.
- Comic Book Blockbusters Fashion: Your Sim is going to look super in a range of tight-fitting, over-the-top costumes, including the mighty and mysterious Super Justice Llama
- Heroic Decor: Create a lair or hideout fit for a masked hero or their arch nemesis. Choose from sculptures, memorabilia and more inspired by comic-book hero movies. Your Sims can even feel like they're resuming their secret identity in their phone-booth shower.
- Western Epics Fashion: With frilled chaps, smart vests, and ornate Victorian dresses, your Sims will look like right at home in a dusty Western saloon.
- Western Decor: Give your Sims' home a folksy frontier attitude with old-timey furniture like a wooden vanity and a homey rocking chair.
- Creepy Features Fashion: Terrify your Sims' neighbors with horrific costumes. Selections are available in macabre colors like black and crimson with features such as lots of rips and tears for the risen-from-the-grave look.
- Haunted Decor: Have some frightful fun decking out your Sims' homes in horror decor, including a bookshelf, spider web door, and jars of who-knows-what.
- New Hairstyles, Hats, and Helmets
The Sims 3: Movie Stuff is rated "T" for "Teen" by the ESRB and is available on The Sims 3 website for $19.99.