BandFuse: Rock Legends is a music video game that teaches players to read tablature and play a real guitar as they jam out to 55 songs from many genres, including funk, metal, punk and rock.
The 10 new songs are:
- Jimi Hendrix - "Purple Haze"
- Jimi Hendrix - "Little Wing"
- The Pretenders - "Back on the Chain Gang"
- Heart - "Crazy On You"
- Fall Out Boy - "Dance, Dance"
- Disturbed - "Inside the Fire"
- Panic! At The Disco - "I Write Sins Not Tragedies"
- Jane's Addiction - "Mountain Song"
- Cheap Trick - "Surrender"
- A Day To Remember - "The Downfall of Us All"
The three new original backing tracks are:
- Marcus Henderson - "Back 40"
- Marcus Henderson - "Summer of '89"
- Marcus Henderson - "Backing Beats Pack 2" (Three looping drum tracks)
Each song costs $2.99 and comes with multi-instrument support, Lick Lab learning modules, and a music video. Each backing track costs $1.99.
Dracula emerges from the shadows again.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is the conclusion to the Gabriel Belmont story arc that began in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. Players are Dracula, who has been resurrected to help defeat a powerful threat: Satan. Satan wants to bring about the apocalypse, and Dracula must face him to end the fight between good and evil once and for all.
- Play as Dracula
- Expansive environments: Play in a modern city and Dracula's castle
- Enhanced combat: The Void Sword steals life force from stricken foes, and Chaos Claws smash through the strongest protection. Players level up through a mastery system and unlock new moves and abilities
- Controllable camera: Pan around with the fully moveable camera as you explore and battle
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is rated "M" for "Mature" and is available at an MSRP of $59.99.
The Mutant Rampage DLC features 20 new missions for $8.99. Take on more dragons, robots and BUGS!
Magus is a third-person action-adventure game. Magus has been imprisoned and tortured for years, but one day, a mysterious woman named sets him free. She tells him he is a god, and she convinces him to embark on a dangerous quest to fulfill his destiny. He must use his skills to defeat enemies as two kingdoms fight over control of the land.
Magus is rated "T" for "Teen" by the ESRB and is available for an MSRP of $29.99.
Pac-Man Museum is a collection of nine classic Pac-Man titles, ranging from the early 1980s retro games to newer hits, such as Pac-Man Championship Edition and Pac-Man Battle Royale. Ms. Pac-Man is available as free add-on content for a limited time.
Pac-Man Museum is rated "E" for "Everyone" by the ESRB and is available on PlayStation Network for $19.99.
Piercing Fortress Europa is a turn-based strategy game that covers the campaign of the Western Allies against the Axis forces in Italy between 1943 and 1945. Through six campaigns from the beaches of Sicily to the last major line of defense in Northern Italy, the player must lead his men to victory.
Unlike many wargames, Piercing Fortress Europa is focused on supply, not army movements and actions. The player should pay attention to resources and their allocation. Organizing a major invasion is a logistical nightmare, and the player must make the right supply decisions to support the war's complicated military operations.
Piercing Fortress Europa is available on the product website for $39.99 (download) or $49.99 (boxed retail).
In Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare, players choose a side and wage war on their plant or zombie enemies. The title features a variety of gameplay modes and a diverse arsenal of wacky weapons.
There are two 12-vs.-12 competitive multiplayer modes called "Garden & Graveyards" and "Team Vanquish," and there's a four-player cooperative mode, "Garden Ops."
Two exclusive modes are available on the Xbox One version. One is a local, cooperative split-screen mode, and the second is Boss mode, which lets a third friend join with a SmartGlass item. Boss mode is also available on Kinect.
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare is rated "E10+" for "Everyone 10 and Older" by the ESRB and is available for an MSRP of $39.99 on Xbox One and $29.99 on Xbox 360.
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles includes the original Tales of Symphonia and the sequel, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.
Follow Lloyd Irving as he embarks on a grand adventure with his friends to restore mana back to the world of Sylvarant. In the sequel, play as Emil Castagnier, who digs into the issues that were set in motion at the end of Tales of Symphonia. Control a roster of party members and allies and engage in the series' signature real-time battle system.
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles is rated "T" for "Teen" by the ESRB and is available at an MSRP of $39.99.
Garrett, the Master Thief, steps out of the shadows and becomes entangled in the layers of conflict. The oppressed people will do everything to take back the city from the Baron's grasp, so a revolution is inevitable. If Garrett doesn't get involved, the city will be torn apart.
- As a thief with unrivaled skills, take on challenging heists, scoop up loot, and access the best-kept secrets.
- Explore the city, from its shady alleys to its rooftops. Sneak into houses, infiltrate guarded mansions, and move around, unnoticed and unsanctioned.
- Take down guards with your blackjack, shoot arrow types or use focus abilities to manipulate the environment. What kind of thief will you be?
Thief is rated "M" for "Mature" by the ESRB and is available for the MSRP of $59.99.